The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I will draw your sim! *NEW* Switching to youtube, speed painting my sim!

Comments

• SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Wow these drawings are bootiful <3 I would request but you guys seem busy. I'll come back if I decide there's someone I really want drawn.
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • HeidrHeidr Posts: 148 Member
    An improving artist. Lovely. Try mine, she is on my avatar.

Thanks btw!
  • EmmaNijiEmmaNiji Posts: 102 Member
    These are all amazing!!!
  • alifesizeddollalifesizeddoll Posts: 55 Member
    @trashdocka These are so wonderful, no wonder you're still getting requests months after your last one!!!
    If you ever pick this back up, I'd love to have one of your drawings. <3
    Good job!
    like vines we intertwined carelessly growing up and growing old; life was on our tongue

Gallery: alifesizeddoll
  • 14hours14hours Posts: 82 Member
    Aww I hope you come back! Your drawings are amazing and I want to see you do more!
    B6dXq3o.png
  • HeloNecroHeloNecro Posts: 97 Member
    You're really good at what you do!
  • trashdockatrashdocka Posts: 142 Member
    Hi guys, i have taken a break from drawing sims but im still drawing. I moved on to learning digital art and hopefully ill be able to do even better paintings of your sims sometime! :) Again, thank you for all your support and sims! :D Love you guys!
  • skatoolakiskatoolaki Posts: 41 Member
    I just had to say, your drawings are amazing! Truly, you have a real and true talent that will take you far. Best of luck to you!
    Skasimlaki (my The Sims 2 site)
    Elizabeth's Legacy (The Sims 2 Legacy Challenge site)
    Tudor Hills Asylum (The Sims 3 Asylum Challenge site)
    The Swain Legacy (The Sims 4, and my current, Legacy Challenge site)
  • kykykyky Posts: 241 Member
    oMG !! it's so beautiful !!! Hope you can draw for me one TwT
    kNl6pO8.png
  • GrijzePilionGrijzePilion Posts: 588 Member
    edited February 2017
    Amazing! It's true what they say - and many people say this, and they're great people who know many things - they've said this - OP's drawings, right, we're seeing these tremendous drawings, really big league stuff, and it's really so great - and I should know, I've made many great drawings - people have come up and told me "Pi, your drawings, right, they're amazing" - so I know how it is - but this is all new. This is so great.

Anyway - if you could draw Amber for me I would be eternally grateful and I'd probably owe you.

I'd like her in a certain pose, but since this source picture is kind of outdated, she should look like in the pictures below. But, you know, in this pose.
    ojKm2xU.png

bust reference:
    FDv3yix.jpg

reference 1:
    5QfcJR0.png

reference 2:
    Lud86Fo.png
    Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88!
    (oh, and follow me on my Tumblr)
    i5-6600K • 16GB • 2x GTX 1070 • 2x 500GB 850 EVO

Hi guys! Thank you for all your submissions but Im switching platform to youtube where i already have my speed builds.

I just uploaded my first speed painting of my sim:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JsCqJ-wl9h8

my_geeky_sim_by_sekyria-db0t8fo.png

If you like this and want more please subscribe to my channel, if people like this i will do more of them and even paint some of my subscribers sims. :)

Again, thank you for liking my art! :D<3
  • SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member
    wauw theyre really good ^^
  • SimsDKSimsDK Posts: 33 Member
    I would like a drawing of mine if u still do that? :blush::blush:
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    oh, that's awesome! will definitely check out your videos, you're talented as heck. ps tjabba tjena hallå :'D
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,718 Member
    That video is very interesting to watch. :) I've been considering to buy a drawing tablet myself for a while now, and watching videos like your are helping me out on that decision and how it works and such.
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula Yes its very fun to draw with a drawing tablet but it takes a lot of patience and practice to get used to it, at least for me. Its very different from traditional drawing but once u get the hang of it you cant stop. :P
    Hmm, I'm not a very patient person myself though.. I'm quick to get a grasp at things with a little effort. So I think I should give it a try. :)
    Banner.png
    edited March 2017
    trashdocka wrote: »
    @M13Vulpecula Yes its very fun to draw with a drawing tablet but it takes a lot of patience and practice to get used to it, at least for me. Its very different from traditional drawing but once u get the hang of it you cant stop. :P
    So you're not gonna do any more drawings here? Shame, I would've framed it if you'd made me one. Both in real life and in TS3. That would've been so cool, you know.
  • pupshadow22pupshadow22 Posts: 43 Member
    these are amazing
    So you're not gonna do any more drawings here? Shame, I would've framed it if you'd made me one. Both in real life and in TS3. That would've been so cool, you know.

I think you misunderstood what Trashdocka means. ;)
    She used to draw on a traditional paper, but now she's changed to draw using Photoshop and a tablet. :)
    Banner.png
  • Supersoph13Supersoph13 Posts: 647 Member

Hi guys! Thank you for all your submissions but Im switching platform to youtube where i already have my speed builds.

I just uploaded my first speed painting of my sim:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=JsCqJ-wl9h8

my_geeky_sim_by_sekyria-db0t8fo.png

If you like this and want more please subscribe to my channel, if people like this i will do more of them and even paint some of my subscribers sims. :)

Again, thank you for liking my art! :D<3

Wow, that looks even better than what you were previously doing, and I was very impressed before! Beautiful. I will have to take a look at your video's.

You're very talented :smiley:
    My Sim, living her best life...
    pxs8nzx2nk1b.png
    #RagsToRiches
    edited March 2017
    I think you misunderstood what Trashdocka means. ;)
    She used to draw on a traditional paper, but now she's changed to draw using Photoshop and a tablet. :)
    Nice! Hope she gives Amber a shot. That would be awesome.
    Big smile, all suited up, and then that lovely drawing style she has. I like the idea.

• ThatVocaloidGirlThatVocaloidGirl Posts: 105 Member
    Hello! great drawings! lol I wish I could art like that. anyway I soon as I'm a member I'll be able to help out with requests if you like. my drawings arent amazing but I can try my hardest! (My favorite right now took about a week to draw and edit.)
    2794070.jpg
    Orgin ID: animedemigod
    Packs owned: City life, Get together, Get to work, Vampire
    Current Challenges: Runaway Teen challenge https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/916130/im-your-lost-puzzle-piece-a-runaway-teen-challenge#latest I'm Your Lost Puzzle Piece
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member

What kinda tablet are using? :) I find it much harder to draw on digital since I can't rotate the canvas (like I would to a physical paper)! :D I know there are some programs that allow rotating on canvas quickly, but I use GIMP which is similar to PS and they both don't have that feature. :\ I find myself undoing a lot. Haha.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

DeKay wrote: »
    What kinda tablet are using? :) I find it much harder to draw on digital since I can't rotate the canvas (like I would to a physical paper)! :D I know there are some programs that allow rotating on canvas quickly, but I use GIMP which is similar to PS and they both don't have that feature. :\ I find myself undoing a lot. Haha.

Hi, I have an old bamboo tablet which looks like this:
    Tablet.jpg

I also found it weird to not rotate the canvas but im getting used to it. But I use photoshop and it is actually possible to rotate the canvas in PS.
    going from traditional drawing to digital is a big step and requires some practice and patience to get used to.