Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got any cute kids?

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @jillbg Briar aged up to young adult and I remembered you asked to keep you updated. She still has a sharp face but has lost the teen awkwardness :)
    20zsm5g.jpg
    Her evil still shows from time to time ;)
    2z71h90.jpg
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    Some really cute kids in this thread! :)

Although I love kids in RL, I don't really take much notice of the kids in my saves until they are teens. I make sure they are happy and all the needs and most of the reasonable wishes are met but they are mostly meh to me. Here are the two kids from my current save:
    Knox
    2n6xdp2.jpg
    His evil little sister, Briar
    2kk4mo.jpg

Woah something about that Sim in pink wigs me out. :o

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    @jillbg Briar aged up to young adult and I remembered you asked to keep you updated. She still has a sharp face but has lost the teen awkwardness :)
    20zsm5g.jpg
    Her evil still shows from time to time ;)
    2z71h90.jpg

Oh myyy.... she looks pretty in a "i'll get you my pretty!" kinda way. Or as a psycho mom in one of those Lifetime Movie specials. :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @KevinL5275 Or maybe "The nurse"??? B)

@Mikezumi I think she's absolutely stunning! :) Would love to download her.
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited December 2016
    jillbg wrote: »

@Mikezumi I think she's absolutely stunning! :) Would love to download her.

@jillbg I am glad you like her :) I am very happy with how she aged up even if her face is a little hard but that is to be expected since one of her dads has very sharp features. I hope you have fun with her. Her simfile can be found here :)
    Uzone27 wrote: »

Although I love kids in RL, I don't really take much notice of the kids in my saves until they are teens. I make sure they are happy and all the needs and most of the reasonable wishes are met but they are mostly meh to me. Here are the two kids from my current save:
    Knox
    2n6xdp2.jpg
    2kk4mo.jpg

Yeah, I thought the pink was a bit much so I toned it down ;)
    Oh, perhaps you mean her face? LOL
    Thank you so much, @Mikezumi ! :D I've just downloaded her, and will take her ingame this weekend. Is there any CC I should know about? It's her sharp features I like, she anything but a puddingface! <3
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited December 2016
    @jillbg Use whatever CC you like on her. I took off her makeup before I saved her file for you. In my game she wears Kurasoberina's Star Fruit Defined Eyes but when I uploaded her I took that off also. I didn't bother changing her clothes so she will end up in your game with substitutes but since I am not that good at dressing females, I am sure you can do a lot better :)
    Have fun with her as she is not getting any love in my game since I am playing her brother now ;)
    Thanks :) She is definitely anything but pudding! I love working those sliders! No on her, of course, but on her fathers.
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    edited November 2018
    Everyone has such adorable kiddies! Here's some more pics from me:

Rami has four younger siblings! This is Robin:
    Screenshot_13621.jpg
    She loves the rocking horse!
    Screenshot_13653.jpg
    Screenshot_13654.jpg
    Screenshot_13655.jpg
    Then there are the triplets! There's Toni:
    Screenshot_14370.jpg
    Avery:
    Screenshot_14381.jpg
    And Ellis:
    Screenshot_14313.jpg
    They all love to play with each other!
    Screenshot_13625.jpg
    Screenshot_14252.jpg
    Screenshot_14296.jpg
    Screenshot_14518.jpg
    Keep those pictures coming!
    Post edited by pandabear1836 on
  • klovesjenklovesjen Posts: 361 Member
    @Buttersims I like the names you choose! Really different and cool :)
    Buttersims wrote: »
    I've got a few children in my games - The Solis family has Pepper and Aurelia, the de Milo family has their little toddler Hercules, and my Queen family has Wilburt and Everglade. I love Pepper, he's a spitting image of his mother, and he's a shy bookworm. Aurelia is a horse nut and their father has been breeding ponies for his children so she's in heaven. Hercules is the son of my rich snobby sims in Monte Vista and he's going to be spoiled rotten. Wilburt and Everglade are still just baby and toddler, and they live with their parents and grandma. I just usually let kids be kids and send them to parks and festivals whenever their homework is over with. Some are treated like royalty and others have limited amounts of entertainment depending on the family's finances. Usually they have toys and a treehouse, a pool or pond, and of course as much love as their parents can give them all.

• Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    Uzone27 wrote: »

Knox
    2n6xdp2.jpg
    2kk4mo.jpg

Yeah, I thought the pink was a bit much so I toned it down ;)
    Oh, perhaps you mean her face? LOL

hahahaha. :p
    edited December 2016
    @pandabear1836 Robinis very retty pretty, I like the different hairstyles you've used on her! :)

@Mikezumi Thanks for stripping her of CC before uploading her! :) I will try to keep her as close to your creation as possible - thats the way I like her!
    Emory is just so sweet! :) Is that bending over and looking behind him an ingame thing or a pose?
    NymlADp.jpg
    @jillbg You're welcome. I know I don't like getting black, skinless sims in my bin LOL Also makeup can look weird if it is replaced by EA makeup.
    Thanks :) I don't use poses so this is just the animation for when toddlers pick themselves up after falling while learning to walk.
    edited November 2018
    @jillbg Thanks! I didn't really like the way Robin looked as a toddler, but I think she grew up well! Here she is as a teen:
    Screenshot_14560_48.jpg
    Screenshot_14560_60.jpg
    @pandabear1836 Robin is as pretty as when she was a child! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Autumn_CatsAutumn_Cats Posts: 347 Member
    Is this for Sims 4 or Sims 3?
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    @Autumn_Cats I think it's for any. It's just to show your kids cute pictures.
    aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
    Katbagal wrote: »
    @Autumn_Cats I think it's for any. It's just to show your kids cute pictures.

Emory had a birthday and now has a baby brother, Bryn. Bryn is not nearly as cute as Emory was as a toddler.
    3310zl0.jpg
    1fbok5.jpg
    file:///C:/Users/jen/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Screenshots/12-13-16_8-41-11%C2%A0AM.png
  • KatbagalKatbagal Posts: 107 Member
    edited December 2016
    Screenshot-1178_zpswdefatmf.jpg
    This the oldest of my twins, her name is Philly.

Screenshot-1205_zpskauy4tel.jpg
    This is her younger twin sister, Mikel.

Now that they're teens they look a lot different though, Mikel's on the left, Philly's on the right.
    Screenshot-36_zpsedchqdq7.jpg

I still love them both, but they were so much cuter as kids.
    (Btw @coco and @Mikezumi, your kids are some of the cutest I think I've ever seen!).

aka underapprciatedalien
    Origin ID~unhappyeggplant
    Is this for Sims 4 or Sims 3?

You can show any kids you have, including Sims 4!
    edited November 2018
    This is Millicent(Millie for short), Sybils younger sister:
    Screenshot_10939.jpg
    She's Grumpy, as you can see!
    Screenshot_10983.jpg
    But she's pretty adorable.
    Screenshot_11190.jpg
    And this is Macy! Her mother is a Private Investigator in Sunset Valley.
    Screenshot_11126_16.jpg
    Screenshot_11126_14.jpg
    She's cute.
    Screenshot_11126_21.jpg
    Most of the time :D
    Screenshot_11126_13.jpg
  • ButtersimsButtersims Posts: 107 Member
    @klovesjen Thanks! I tend to go for random names most of the time, though I do like to use themes occasionally. Right now my current families are filled with kids, the Solis family has Trixie and Barbie, Vodka (boy), with one on the way that I have no idea what gender they'll be but I am hoping to name them either Honeybelle or Ransom. My other family, the Clementines, also has three kids though two are now teens: Kayala (girl) and Ajax (boy). The third is a little toddler boy named Niagara.