Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask a simmer- First editon

HarrisonHarrison Posts: 315 Member
Hi simmers! I thought it would be good to have a fourm post where we ask eachother questions, about the games! Whether it be sims 1 sims 2 sims 3 or sims 4! Ask questions! And awnser them! I think this will be a fun community activity!

Comments

• Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    *bump* This sounds like fun!
  • p99gp99g Posts: 243 Member
    What is everyone's favorite Sims 3 expansion? I'm between pets and probably university life.
  • HarrisonHarrison Posts: 315 Member
    p99g wrote: »
    What is everyone's favorite Sims 3 expansion? I'm between pets and probably university life.

Oh, no question! Into the future is my absolute favorite!
  • KendranaKendrana Posts: 4,066 Member
    Probably Supernatural if I had to choose. That's kind of a hard question since I like certain things in a lot of the expansions.
  • WatcherXXWatcherXX Posts: 356 Member

For Me it's a tie between Supernatural and Seasons, never got old for me.
  • Yoschi334Yoschi334 Posts: 99 Member

University Life...I love it and send all my sims to university!
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Pets 3 or Island Paradise. Pets because I love animals and 3 specifically because I was excited to have horses. Island Paradise because I loved the mermaids, houseboats, and tropical Island living in general.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member

seasons
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • HarrisonHarrison Posts: 315 Member
    Cool! Hey guys, what was the silliest thing that happened to you in a sims game?
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    The silliest thing I can remember was in the Sims 3, I had a mom who was also a mermaid bringing home her baby. She lived on one of the smaller islands and I got a bit of a shock when she turned into a mermaid and started leaping through the water with her baby's carry-cot in tow.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited January 2017
    Between Pets and University, definitely Pets! After 1-2 weeks of uni, I just want to get it over with and have my sim graduate already. Then I don't use it again for 6 months. Pets make the household happier and more lively!
  • McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    Harrison wrote: »
    Cool! Hey guys, what was the silliest thing that happened to you in a sims game?

I found the Grim Reaper, who I hadn't met at all cause it was a new save, singing in a shower at the gym in Oasis Springs
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My sim kept cancelling whatever I told them to do and went to lay basketball! :D
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • LyniaSCLyniaSC Posts: 1,021 Member
    My sim kept cancelling whatever I told them to do and went to lay basketball! :D

This happened in my game too! Which actually made me kind of mad because my sim ended up grungy since she refused to take her shower.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    my favorite ep would be super star from the sims 1.

did anyone here actually want or enjoy the katy pretty sweet treats stuff pack from the sims 3.
  • rosethesimmerrosethesimmer Posts: 109 Member
    I do not have sweet treats. The silliest thing that has happened in my game that I can remember was when the grim reaper went into the art gallery, listened to some guy playing the piano, and then left.
  • beatriz0007beatriz0007 Posts: 107 Member
    @p99g Supernatural and University
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    One of the silliest things to happen in my game was when my sim, Ingrid, was helping her daughter, Beatrice, do homework. Suddenly, Beatrice entered the clingy childhood phase, and her favourite parent was Louisa. In the middle of doing her homework, Beatrice got up and moved away from Ingrid! It made me laugh.

Now that I think of it, all 4 of Ingrid and Louisa's kids favoured Louisa when they had clingy childhood phases (I think one kid didn't have that phase though).

I've got a question! How does one change the facial appearance of a sim in their work uniform in The Sims 4? My sims who have glasses go to work without wearing them if they change into a uniform (contacts, perhaps?). Also, one sim who had zits as a teen STILL got them as a young adult when he changed into his work uniform, even though he grew out of his acne. Perhaps he has sensitive skin his work shirt causes him to break out?
  • OGmandyVOGmandyV Posts: 56 Member
    It's so tough to choose. For Sims 1, I remember being really excited about the expansion packs but especially hot date. Later, I went back and played Sims 1 after 2 had come out and was blown away by supernatural. I had so much fun playing that one.

For Sims 2, I loved University and seasons.
    For Sims 3, I thought Into the Future was so neat!! I loved being able to change my descendants. But, I have to go with seasons as being my favorite. Loved putting Christmas lights up and all sorts of things. I also enjoyed the expansion that let you build a resort. So much fun.
    For Sims 4, my favorite expansion has been Get to Work. I wish there were more careers, but it's been a fun addition to the game. I love solving crimes. I have enjoyed Parenthood but haven't played it as much as I would like yet. I admit, I have a bit of ADD when it comes to playing sims and I gravitate towards CAS and building homes.

I thought with Sweet Treats Katy Perry would show up, but I never saw her. Maybe I've missed something important to get her to appear.

I wish I could recall one of the silliest things to happen... Lately, I've been getting a huge kick out of the genetics challenge. I've been doing it over and over again, though not saving the families. I underestimated the randomization feature for far too long!

What's something you'd like to see from the Sims that you've never seen before or a less broad question would be, what kind of expansion pack would you like to see that hasn't already existed?
  • OGmandyVOGmandyV Posts: 56 Member
    > @OGmandyV said:
    > It's so tough to choose. For Sims 1, I remember being really excited about the expansion packs but especially hot date. Later, I went back and played Sims 1 after 2 had come out and was blown away by supernatural. I had so much fun playing that one.
    >
    > For Sims 2, I loved University and seasons.
    > For Sims 3, I thought Into the Future was so neat!! I loved being able to change my descendants. But, I have to go with seasons as being my favorite. Loved putting Christmas lights up and all sorts of things. I also enjoyed the expansion that let you build a resort. So much fun.
    > For Sims 4, my favorite expansion has been Get to Work. I wish there were more careers, but it's been a fun addition to the game. I love solving crimes. I have enjoyed Parenthood but haven't played it as much as I would like yet. I admit, I have a bit of ADD when it comes to playing sims and I gravitate towards CAS and building homes.
    >
    > I thought with Sweet Treats Katy Perry would show up, but I never saw her. Maybe I've missed something important to get her to appear.
    >
    > I wish I could recall one of the silliest things to happen... Lately, I've been getting a huge kick out of the genetics challenge. I've been doing it over and over again, though not saving the families. I underestimated the randomization feature for far too long!
    >
    > What's something you'd like to see from the Sims that you've never seen before or a less broad question would be, what kind of expansion pack would you like to see that hasn't already existed?

I said supernatural but I meant Making Magic!!! I thought that expansion was SOOOOO fun. I loved making spells and such. Gosh, I hope someone comes out with a downloadable version of Sims 1 soon!