Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone else noticed how much these two guys look very simular, or is it just me?

The two guys I'm wondering about is Diego Lobo and Wolfgang Munch.
15168838_698773740272924_8047064025542096209_o.jpg

It's probably just the hair coloring, make up, and jewelry, but I'm kind of wondering if there might be a back story that connect these two.

Comments

• Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    Yes, I have mistaken them for each other many times!! Maybe they are cousins.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Probably Diego is Wolfgang's idol, so he worked hard to imitate his style? (Though I bet he wouldn't admit that to the other renegades, lol).
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Yes I saw the similarity when I saw him in the city living trailer,i actually thoughtit was the same sim but different clothes :D
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Yuki Behr and Sofia Bjergsen also look a lot alike. Maybe the same person designed both sims?
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hello
    They do look alike. It is great seeing the pictures that you have posted of them side by side, as it shows their similarities even more.
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Wow! You know I never made that connection until I saw this post and your right they do look very similar but the two Sims are from two different worlds. Literally. And two different expansions. I guess they were not meant to be!
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Wow! You know I never made that connection until I saw this post and your right they do look very similar but the two Sims are from two different worlds. Literally. And two different expansions. I guess they were not meant to be!

That might be true, but a couple of things, I'm always seeing these two guys walking around in each other's neighborhood. And second how many times in the past did EA connect sims who lives in different neighborhoods, wither it be TS 3 Expansion pack or store world. For example Daniel Pleasant is in Sunlit Tides, Jennifer Burb is in Dragon Valley, Darren Dreamer is in Lucky Palms, Don Lothario is in Riverview, the Caliente Sisters are in Barnacle Bay, and those are all worlds away from each other. And unless on uses a mod, or saves them to the family bin those sim will never meet, but yet they were all in the same story line in Sims 2.
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Similar but there are subtle differences, mainly with face-shape and eyes themselves, not the mascara. Diego's skintone is also a bit darker. Would be still comical if Wolfgang did idol him though, as suggested by others in the thread.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    Lobo means wolf in Spanish and Wolfgang...well, it has wolf in it. Perhaps it's Wolfgang's father and Munch is Mila's family name?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    The two guys I'm wondering about is Diego Lobo and Wolfgang Munch.
    15168838_698773740272924_8047064025542096209_o.jpg

It's probably just the hair coloring, make up, and jewelry, but I'm kind of wondering if there might be a back story that connect these two.

Not seeing it. Ears are different size. Nose is different. Chin is different, so are the lips. Eyes are different, pupils are smaller on guy on right. Sorry, OP, not seeing anything that makes me think they were kin.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    QDog wrote: »
    Lobo means wolf in Spanish and Wolfgang...well, it has wolf in it. Perhaps it's Wolfgang's father and Munch is Mila's family name?

Amazing note you made there. Story ideas are coming to mind…
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    The resemblance begins and ends with their hair and eye makeup.
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Yes, I thought so too the first time I saw the trailer for CL. I was like, "Dang, Wolfgang grew up fast!" XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    They look similar, but it's purely cosmetic. Besides, I think Diego bleaches his hair, but that's Wolfgang's natural colour?
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    QDog wrote: »

Amazing note you made there. Story ideas are coming to mind…

Was about to say the same thing. Ooo getting some juicy story ideas from this. I mean what if maybe Mila's husband wasn't a blonde (the blonde hair had to have come from somewhere for Wolfgang and Lucas) and Lobo was maybe the sideman? O.O A bit arm candy while the husband was away and Mila took on San Myshuno?

@dreamprisoner could be right though, which would be comical itself. Lobo does look like one of those critics who would be that eccentric. :D
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    it's totally possible it was the same sim... edited,

Most of my Sims I create are conceived by another Sim I created. like my sims girlfriend was actually suppose to be my sim's mother...
    screen_shot_2016_10_06_at_8_55_12_am_by_mphattyboi-dak6c3a.png

I just made her face rounder, made her blonde, lightened her skin, and gave her green eyes and a mole... but they were actually cut from the same cloth.

screen_shot_2016_10_06_at_8_49_30_am_by_mphattyboi-dak6c3w.png
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif