Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Desperation Day Mafia - Day Three!

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited January 2017 in Off Topic Chat
The Mafia Game by Keyenpeydee!
General Game Rules:
  • Don’t rules-lawyer. Don’t act like you’re the mod.
  • All site-wide rules apply
  • Never communicate privately without me permitting you to it unless your role states otherwise.
  • Please be active as much as possible.
  • If you feel attacked/bullied/harrased etc. Use the “REPORT” button or PM it to me so I could report it to the list mods.
  • Do not take everything to seriously or personally.
  • Don’t be an 🐸🐸🐸🐸 to people. You also need to respect your mod(s).
  • Never quote private-moderator information unless I state it to you. Ask permission first even if you paraphrase it.
Night Actions
  • If you’re submitting your Night Action, Bold it.
  • If you don’t want to use your Night Action, PM it to me or leave it.
  • For the mafia, The one who bolds the action will do the kill. If I don’t see bolded things, I would assume that the person being stated the whole time will be killed. If I cannot figure it out, I would assume you don’t want to kill.
Voting, Replacements, Deadlines and Death
  • You can lynch a player by making half the player vote for that person. (Majority Lynch)
  • Once the Hammer happens, You cannot unvote.
  • Everyone, including the lynchee, can still post until I post the flip.
  • I won’t count a vote that is unclear.
  • You must use the Vote/Unvote tag if you wish to Vote/Unvote. I won’t count votes if it’s not on the bb code tag. I also consider Bolded Votes.
  • You can vote No Lynch if you want to.
  • As much as possible, I would try to count votes.
  • Please do not vote in Spoilers.
  • Each day will last 3 days. Night lasts 2 days or if I’ve received all the night actions.
  • If the deadline has been reached and I’m not able to end it at that time, Just wait for me to come online.
  • When players die, Please do not post game-related topics or Just simply do not post.
  • If you wish to be replaced, State it on the thread or PM me.
  • You will be force-replaced if you broke some rules or did something wrong.
Activity
  • If you have not posted for 48 hours, I will prod you and have a deadline to post for 1 day. If you haven’t posted after the 1 day prod, I’ll replace you.
  • If you are not going to be able to play for large amounts of time, consider replacing out. To be honest, I don't really like players who go V/LA for long periods of time without replacing out. It just makes the game boring.
  • I can replace any player everytime if they’re just avoiding my prods and really not playing the game.
  • If you are V/LA, State it on the thread or edit it in your UCP.
Miscellaneous
  • Green color is my universal color but I could use different colors when I feel like it. Please do not post posts containing the Green color. I’m not strict with this rule but please do not.
  • Do not use hard to read texts.
  • If you want to say things to me, Address me by PM-ing or stating it in the thread with “@Mod” or Bolding it.
  • As I stated, If you break any rules, I’ll force-replace you.
  • Lastly, Enjoy the game!
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

Comments