Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTIONS! The video game =) By EVERYONE! (Sign up!!!/Going!!!)

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Squidel

"Fire realm. My library. No one. Great, I'm bursting with joy to hear them." Then I said "Wait, you dont have ANY friends? Well, how about you be my friend?" and then I thought Heh, maybe i'll tell a pun after this, that'll add in it! Then the Queen started to talk to the Human, blah blah blah, then I went to read my Engliv book it was good.

Who knows maybe Deroska will be my friend I dont know but I hope he will.

Cierra

"Meet me in the castle later. it is just over those icy clouds." She whispered to me. I said "Okay ma'am." so I went over the icy clouds then found the castle and stood outside waiting. I started to shoot the arrows at the sky without anyone getting hit. Then I thought Well I cant wait because the queen wanted to see me. No one else that might mean that she'll let me be a guard.. I dont know..

Lets just hope the Queen will let me be a guard or whatever.

plus i was waiting for you (aka @LuckyKittenCat ) to do the stuff for the uhm idk I just... Do the stuff for the queen and meeting Cierra
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    HI!
    Cora:
    this is a game about fantasy and adventure!
    there are many heros and villains
    characters and side stories
    Chapters and-
    ME!: ENOUGH ALREADY! THIS IS WAY AWESOME..ER.. THAN THAT!!!
    its so COOL AND AWESOME AND FANTASTIC AND... well ya.

here are some very important roles
    (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

Narrator- @LuckyKittenCat
    Cierra (Girl Main Hero) - @DivaEvie07
    Jack (Boy Main Hero) - @icmnfrsh
    Eva (The GOOD Sea Witch~) - @pandabear1836
    Squidel! (adorable random sea-cutles person squid thing xD) - @DivaEvie07
    Arrowska (MAGIIICAAALL-being princess! - Sister Of Deroska) - ???
    Deroska (MAGICAL-Being xD - brother of arrowska) - @Kandy
    Shayaya (little girl that is a fan of Cierra and jack) - ???
    Sky (Queen of air) - ???
    Airoris (cat of sky city. mysterious powers await) -???

btw sometimes there will be double-sign-ups because ehh I forget some roles xD

btw if all roles are full you can be a Side-Story-Character to either the air kingdom, water kingdom, fire kingdom (in the Skara dimension), or EARTH KINGDOM! THE ORIGINAL KINGDOM IN THE WORLD

Cora: I wouldn't say its the first kingdom.. there is the amu-

ME! : OMG NO ONE CARES! LETS JUST GET ON With it~~~~~~~
    WORK IN PROGRESS? xD

Game Starting deadline: February 26th

one more thing- if you wish to know the info about the characters/places just type in on a comment "INFO (characters/places name here)"
    also everyone can have UP TO 2 ROLLS

I should make a new version to this... has it been ayear...

is it bad that when I did that playing a girl hero was hard since in all rp's im the main non-hero (aka theif ._.)

Lol yes
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • Options
    LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    Squidel

"Fire realm. My library. No one. Great, I'm bursting with joy to hear them." Then I said "Wait, you dont have ANY friends? Well, how about you be my friend?" and then I thought Heh, maybe i'll tell a pun after this, that'll add in it! Then the Queen started to talk to the Human, blah blah blah, then I went to read my Engliv book it was good.

Who knows maybe Deroska will be my friend I dont know but I hope he will.

Cierra

"Meet me in the castle later. it is just over those icy clouds." She whispered to me. I said "Okay ma'am." so I went over the icy clouds then found the castle and stood outside waiting. I started to shoot the arrows at the sky without anyone getting hit. Then I thought Well I cant wait because the queen wanted to see me. No one else that might mean that she'll let me be a guard.. I dont know..

Lets just hope the Queen will let me be a guard or whatever.

plus i was waiting for you (aka @LuckyKittenCat ) to do the stuff for the uhm idk I just... Do the stuff for the queen and meeting Cierra

Ok I SUPPOSE I can have two of these
    I am undead! :smiley: