Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTIONS! The video game =) By EVERYONE! (Sign up!!!/Going!!!)

Comments

• DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Mk...
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited February 2017
    Deroska

This day had been slightly insane. First, that weird book, then a note appeared before me, calling representatives of all kingdoms to some gathering. A little part of me wondered if it was meant for Arrowska, but I went anyway.

The meeting spot was huge, and crowded. I managed to weasel my way through the crowd and find a seat, luckily. Next to me were two creatures of some species I didn't know. Hopefully I wouldn't be forced to talk to them...
    Squidel

I saw someone sitting right beside me and I said "Hiya! I'm Squidel! Whats your name?" then I thought "Maybe add in a pun?" then I said "If this isn't a piece of cake ill leave and keep it real soft!" and then i'd laugh. I don't know, maybe she wont like me, maybe she will. Then the meeting started and im like "HURAH!" in my head cause I wanna go home and read more about the language "Engliv" more! Hehe, I like reading thats just why! The queen started to talk about things that actually MADE sense!

Im liking this! Like I didnt think this would go more good than I thought! Hehe! Maybe its because its so soft! Like a piece of cake! Hehe!

Cierra
    (I'm going to be acting like Cierra like JUST coming is that okay?)

As i'd start to read about the language "Engliv", POOF a note appeared on my head, and i'm like "What? HOW DID THAT GET THERE?!" so then I went to the place where it was starting and said "Am I in the right place?" and then people mumbled and im like "O-Okay, not weird.." then I sat down reading about the language "Engliv" and I guess its another language for this Place, whatever. Then boom the meeting started so the queen started to talk about things that didnt make a lick of sense.

Oh well, maybe i'll be starting to learn I dont know. We'll see I guess....
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    edited February 2017
    Deroska

"Hiya! I'm Squidel! Whats your name? If this isn't a piece of cake ill leave and keep it real soft!"

"Deroska," I grunted. "The name's Deroska." If this isn't a piece of cake ill leave and keep it real soft? What could that possibly mean? I thought. I did my best to stare straight ahead, trying to give off "I don't want to be talked to" vibes.
    Post edited by Kandy on
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    edited February 2017
    Kandy wrote: »
    Deroska

This day had been slightly insane. First, that weird book, then a note appeared before me, calling representatives of all kingdoms to some gathering. A little part of me wondered if it was meant for Arrowska, but I went anyway.

The meeting spot was huge, and crowded. I managed to weasel my way through the crowd and find a seat, luckily. Next to me were two creatures of some species I didn't know. Hopefully I wouldn't be forced to talk to them...
    every KINGDOM was there! there were so many kingdoms from so many dimensions, it took up the entire sky islands!!!
    next to you seemed a hyper sea-kingdom person .. THING... It was really, REALLY weird. if I could say- then I would just tell you that she-
    *fighting over a microphone occurs*
    UGH so where was I-

I am undead! :smiley:
    Deroska

every KINGDOM was there! there were so many kingdoms from so many dimensions, it took up the entire sky islands!!!
    next to you seemed a hyper sea-kingdom person .. THING... It was really, REALLY weird. if I could say- then I would just tell you-
    *fighting over a microphone occurs*
    UGH so where was I-

thought I might do something fun with the narrator lol
    edited February 2017
    Squidel

"Deroska, The name's Deroska." He didnt seem like he wanted to talk then the stared and I guess he didnt wanna be talked to but okay... So the queen went on about the Problems in the kingdoms and she went on about what could we do and then I heard a voice say "Maybe we could have some people look after it! Im pretty good with a bow and arrow!" I looked over at it and *GASP* it was a human! Oh well might as well leave her alone...

Cierra

Finally! THE MEETING STARTED! I never thought it would start! So the queen went on about the Problems in the kingdoms and she went on about what could we do then I said "Maybe we could have some people look after it! Im pretty good with a bow and arrow!" and then I sat down thinking AH! WHY DID I SAY THAT! UGH IM ONLY 12! UGH I MESSED UP! then I thought Well MAYBE it went better than I thought.. I dont know!
    Post edited by DivaEvie07 on
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Squidel

"Deroska, The name's Deroska." She didnt seem like she wanted to talk then the stared and I guess she didnt wanna be talked to but okay... So the queen went on about the Problems in the kingdoms and she went on about what could we do and then I heard a voice say "Maybe we could have some people look after it! Im pretty good with a bow and arrow!" I looked over at it and *GASP* it was a human! Oh well might as well leave her alone...

Cierra

Finally! THE MEETING STARTED! I never thought it would start! So the queen went on about the Problems in the kingdoms and she went on about what could we do then I said "Maybe we could have some people look after it! Im pretty good with a bow and arrow!" and then I sat down thinking AH! WHY DID I SAY THAT! UGH IM ONLY 12! UGH I MESSED UP! then I thought Well MAYBE it went better than I thought.. I dont know!

Deroska is a guy. hes a PRINCE in fact haha lol
    Squidel

"Deroska, The name's Deroska." She didnt seem like she wanted to talk then the stared and I guess she didnt wanna be talked to but okay... So the queen went on about the Problems in the kingdoms and she went on about what could we do and then I heard a voice say "Maybe we could have some people look after it! Im pretty good with a bow and arrow!" I looked over at it and *GASP* it was a human! Oh well might as well leave her alone...

Cierra

The queen was in a thick, yet beautiful dress. she also had on a mask to hide her species. at first she stood shocked.. but she walked down to the crowd as others got out of the way. as queen of an entire PLANET and other entire REALMS and DIMENSIONS she has seen this countless of times...
    "how old are you" said the queen..
    she seemed interested in the fact you are one of the last humans in the entire world.. and she wanted to have warriors.. she was surprisingly short staffed on warriors for battle... huh I guess no one wants to risk their life in battle among countless species?
    edited February 2017
    Squidel

Then I thought Imma talk to that Deroska! then I heard the queen say towards that human "how old are you" and that human replied "Im 12 ma'am." WAIT SOMEONE- Im going to talk to that Deroska so I dont- ugh! Imma just say something. So I said "So Deroska where do you live? Where do you like to hide? Who's your friends? I have SO many questions!"

Maybe Deroska will talk to me! I dont know! But I hope they will!

Cierra

So when I said that thing, the queen went "how old are you" and I said seriously "Im 12 ma'am." and if she DOES let me guard or something I will guard it because i'm GOOD with a bow and arrow. Then I thought Well lets think about possibility's that I could do if she let me guard or whatever, 1st: I would ask who they are and what are they doing here. 2nd: I would let the queen know who is here and what they want. 3rd: If I suspect that they are faking I would tell them to back up and let the other one check them. I think thats all...

Honestly, it would be nice to guard but IF just IF she doesn't I'll go back to finding how to kill those Kiyasha's.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    edited February 2017
    Squidel

Then I thought Imma talk to that Deroska! then I heard the queen say towards that human "how old are you" and that human replied "Im 12 ma'am." WAIT SOMEONE- Im going to talk to that Deroska so I dont- ugh! Imma just say something. So I said "So Deroska where do you live? Where do you like to hide? Who's your friends? I have SO many questions!"

Maybe Deroska will talk to me! I dont know! But I hope they will!

Cierra

So when I said that thing, the queen went "how old are you" and I said seriously "Im 12 ma'am." and if she DOES let me guard or something I will guard it because i'm GOOD with a bow and arrow. Then I thought Well lets think about possibility's that I could do if she let me guard or whatever, 1st: I would ask who they are and what are they doing here. 2nd: I would let the queen know who is here and what they want. 3rd: If I suspect that they are faking I would tell them to back up and let the other one check them. I think thats all...

Honestly, it would be nice to guard but IF just IF she doesn't I'll go back to finding how to kill those Kiyasha's.
    "I'm 12, ma'am."
    Queen what? I wanna play too!

Hmm.. I was not so sure about talking to this child- yet.. I saw something fierce in their eyes...
    "Meet me in the castle later. it is just over those icy clouds." I whispered to the child.
    I went back onto the stage and addressed IMPORTANT issues.
    "Okayy- so next I will be talking about the WARS."
    "Yes, Yes, I know. It's tragic. Humans went 'extinct' that day..."
    I KNEW humans were not extinct- but I cannot show any hints..
    "So I know the Kiyashas have a bad reputation- but we can all get along!"
    "Okay. Now... I have been addressed a slight issue-"
    "Each realm has a different QUEEN. Most think I rule over them-"
    "But no."
    "If you are from a different realm, THEY are your queen. if you are from a different realm but you are visiting here, FOLLOW MY RULES."
    "Same goes for the other realms."

... I could not say it.. I was... Afraid.
    I couldn't speak of what happened.
    I hesitated and it was clear that I did.

I try to play it off as if it was nothing.
    "Welp! We are ALSO running low on food and we are making the rules of entry from other realms more STRICT. You MUST have identification of who you are. You MUST have a vacation ticket if you are visiting. You MUST go through a program to move..."
    Blah blah blah! It sounded so boring to everyone I bet!
    "So. Everyone at this event will be searched and identified and either be sent home or be free."
    Suddenly I see the thick-bar-gate closing and the sky high ceiling too, turning this place into a state-sized garage kinda...
    . I see people try to rush out. But no one will get out.
    "Oh! Haha! Sorry, everyone! Go to the ticket gates over here to be set right!"
    There is a line of at least 100 ticket gates.
    There is no way that... nevermind..
    Deroska

"So Deroska where do you live? Where do you like to hide? Who's your friends? I have SO many questions!"

"Fire realm. My library. No one. Great, I'm bursting with joy to hear them." I tried to answer her (His? Their?) questions as boring and monotonously as possible. Hopefully if I appeared as disinterested as possible, she would go away.

The queen started speaking, but I got pretty bored halfway through. All this serious stuff was Arrow's domain-not mine. I didn't tune back in until I heard something about identification and tickets. Suddenly, without warning, jail-like bars appeared over the room, effectively trapping everyone inside. I felt my stomach lurch in panic, as the room snapped into a frenzy of screams and movement. What the heck was going on?
    Squidel

"Fire realm. My library. No one. Great, I'm bursting with joy to hear them." Then I said "Wait, you dont have ANY friends? Well, how about you be my friend?" and then I thought Heh, maybe i'll tell a pun after this, that'll add in it! Then the Queen started to talk to the Human, blah blah blah, then I went to read my Engliv book it was good.

Who knows maybe Deroska will be my friend I dont know but I hope he will.

Cierra

"Meet me in the castle later. it is just over those icy clouds." She whispered to me. I said "Okay ma'am." so I went over the icy clouds then found the castle and stood outside waiting. I started to shoot the arrows at the sky without anyone getting hit. Then I thought Well I cant wait because the queen wanted to see me. No one else that might mean that she'll let me be a guard.. I dont know..

Lets just hope the Queen will let me be a guard or whatever.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    Deroska

"So Deroska where do you live? Where do you like to hide? Who's your friends? I have SO many questions!"

"Fire realm. My library. No one. Great, I'm bursting with joy to hear them." I tried to answer her (His? Their?) questions as boring and monotonously as possible. Hopefully if I appeared as disinterested as possible, she would go away.

The queen started speaking, but I got pretty bored halfway through. All this serious stuff was Arrow's domain-not mine. I didn't tune back in until I heard something about identification and tickets. Suddenly, without warning, jail-like bars appeared over the room, effectively trapping everyone inside. I felt my stomach lurch in panic, as the room snapped into a frenzy of screams and movement. What the heck was going on?

squidel is a girl

Deroska

While panicking, you spot an interesting title by the person next to you.
    "The Language Of Engliv".. This was certainly a strange appearance, yet extremely useful. While everyone was panicking, trying to escape, you were basically being ran over by millions of creatures. Soon enough, almost everyone calmed down and looked up to their ruler, confused. What was going through your head? How do you get that person to give you the book? Befriend her, maybe? She seems excited enough to listen, though. But who is to say you wouldn't get into an awkward conversation? It always unfolds into that in most cases.
    Announcing the first ever OPTIONS mug xd

e_mug.png
    Awesome art by @DeKay
    Character by @LuckyKittenCat (AKA me)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Hahaaha. <3
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hahaaha. <3

While you're here, would you like to take a role?
    Hahaaha. <3

Yeah... This is gonna take a while :D

this was posted on November...
    BOY, I WAS RIGHT :D
    Hahaaha. <3

._.
    Bump

Btw anyone can have up to 2 roles!!!
    Bump

Btw anyone can have up to 2 roles!!!

(BUMP OR DIE)
    HI!
    Cora:
    this is a game about fantasy and adventure!
    there are many heros and villains
    characters and side stories
    Chapters and-
    ME!: ENOUGH ALREADY! THIS IS WAY AWESOME..ER.. THAN THAT!!!
    its so COOL AND AWESOME AND FANTASTIC AND... well ya.

here are some very important roles
    (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

Narrator- @LuckyKittenCat
    Cierra (Girl Main Hero) - @DivaEvie07
    Jack (Boy Main Hero) - @icmnfrsh
    Eva (The GOOD Sea Witch~) - @pandabear1836
    Squidel! (adorable random sea-cutles person squid thing xD) - @DivaEvie07
    Arrowska (MAGIIICAAALL-being princess! - Sister Of Deroska) - ???
    Deroska (MAGICAL-Being xD - brother of arrowska) - @Kandy
    Shayaya (little girl that is a fan of Cierra and jack) - ???
    Sky (Queen of air) - ???
    Airoris (cat of sky city. mysterious powers await) -???

btw sometimes there will be double-sign-ups because ehh I forget some roles xD

btw if all roles are full you can be a Side-Story-Character to either the air kingdom, water kingdom, fire kingdom (in the Skara dimension), or EARTH KINGDOM! THE ORIGINAL KINGDOM IN THE WORLD

Cora: I wouldn't say its the first kingdom.. there is the amu-

ME! : OMG NO ONE CARES! LETS JUST GET ON With it~~~~~~~
    WORK IN PROGRESS? xD

Game Starting deadline: February 26th

one more thing- if you wish to know the info about the characters/places just type in on a comment "INFO (characters/places name here)"
    also everyone can have UP TO 2 ROLLS

I should make a new version to this... has it been ayear...
    HI!
    Cora:
    this is a game about fantasy and adventure!
    there are many heros and villains
    characters and side stories
    Chapters and-
    ME!: ENOUGH ALREADY! THIS IS WAY AWESOME..ER.. THAN THAT!!!
    its so COOL AND AWESOME AND FANTASTIC AND... well ya.

here are some very important roles
    (VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

Narrator- @LuckyKittenCat
    Cierra (Girl Main Hero) - @DivaEvie07
    Jack (Boy Main Hero) - @icmnfrsh
    Eva (The GOOD Sea Witch~) - @pandabear1836
    Squidel! (adorable random sea-cutles person squid thing xD) - @DivaEvie07
    Arrowska (MAGIIICAAALL-being princess! - Sister Of Deroska) - ???
    Deroska (MAGICAL-Being xD - brother of arrowska) - @Kandy
    Shayaya (little girl that is a fan of Cierra and jack) - ???
    Sky (Queen of air) - ???
    Airoris (cat of sky city. mysterious powers await) -???

btw sometimes there will be double-sign-ups because ehh I forget some roles xD

btw if all roles are full you can be a Side-Story-Character to either the air kingdom, water kingdom, fire kingdom (in the Skara dimension), or EARTH KINGDOM! THE ORIGINAL KINGDOM IN THE WORLD

Cora: I wouldn't say its the first kingdom.. there is the amu-

ME! : OMG NO ONE CARES! LETS JUST GET ON With it~~~~~~~
    WORK IN PROGRESS? xD

Game Starting deadline: February 26th

one more thing- if you wish to know the info about the characters/places just type in on a comment "INFO (characters/places name here)"
    also everyone can have UP TO 2 ROLLS

I should make a new version to this... has it been ayear...

is it bad that when I did that playing a girl hero was hard since in all rp's im the main non-hero (aka theif ._.)
    evie
    currently playing NSB