Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OPTIONS! The video game =) By EVERYONE! (Sign up!!!/Going!!!)

Comments

• iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    @LuckyKittenCat can you plz explain how we play because i am a little confused?
    And not all roles are covered, so how can we start?
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Jack encounters a goblin in the forest. Just as he was preparing a frost spell, the goblin spoke his native tongue.

This is the first time Jack ever heard one speak. He was sure goblins weren't intelligent enough to do so. He retracts and listens to what it has to say.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    iriefthi wrote: »
    @LuckyKittenCat can you plz explain how we play because i am a little confused?
    And not all roles are covered, so how can we start?

I messaged you where you start and what you do/yourt abilities
    from there it is kind of roleplay and some plot
    also if you encounter a battle
    you uhh have 3 options
    FIGHT
    STUN
    OR FLEE
    if you encounter a battle with someone and choose to kill them, they have the choice to fight back, or flee.
    if someone stuns you (humans cannot stun/be stunned) with their element-based abilities you are stunned for ONE turn BUT you can gain things too

water- if someone with water abilities stuns you, you cannot do anything BUT if YOU stun them you can have this happen for an extra turn
    fire- if someone with FIRE stuns you you do more damage
    other - if something other than that stuns you, you regain 3 health
    so about HEALTH

you have 20 health
    each weapon does different attack damage
    Knife- 4 per hit
    arrow -2 per hit (but can give you an extra turn to do something else/attack)
    tsunamis/floods - 5 per hit BUT can only be used every other turn
    fire- 4
    I am undead! :smiley:
    Cierra walks around the middle skies forest. She is alone, she also feels so alone! It is her and her loyal bow and arrow to to keep her company in the vast emptiness of the forest! She is wandering for so many days now and still no sign of what she is looking for! But she is persistent and will never give up! She has her eyes open and she is hopeful that something might appear!
    But one day as she walks through the forest she hears to her surprise a conversation of another human being and a goblin! She approaches hidden and tries carefully listens to what they say!
    The goblin held up a paper, reading carefully trying to say human words and mispronounced the words.
    "Hello! I Am A Goblin! I Mean No Hairm..? There Is Meeting Of All Species And Kingdom At ... fiv?? turs...???"
    It Was Obvious It Was The "Five Trees" And The Goblin Was Sent To State A Message.
    "Goblin, Livalock, Mors, Skaranian, Kiyasha, And Human Will Be there."
    they did not seem a threat.
    they waddle away to the 5 trees, located in the sky... only ones with magical abilities can actually get up to the sky-earth-islands...
    You Have Not ACTUALLY seen the 5 trees before.. but legends say they are the trees of all elements that reach up into space!
    another legend is that if you climb on you can climb into space! the mystical space is the only space safe in which humans can live in- but no one has actually seen the mystical space.

it is a dream in everyone to eventually see the mystical..
    if you found someone with magical abilities, you could go up there! and even see what this 'meeting' was about, or if it was another attack that you would help dying the fight down..

***meanwhile with @iriefthi / Cierra ***
    you hear every word. you have the same intentions..
    but YOU want to be the one to start the war. and in order to, you must kill one of the last humans during that major event. the event where every single person must be there

you would be able to get your intentions of harming the relationship with the kiyashas- for you would be disguised as a kiyasha, and kill the 'last' human. this would get the others to turn on the kiyashas and finish the job...

BUT you step on a stick~
    BUT you step on a stick!
    you are heard by Jack!!!/ @icmnfrsh
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Jack is startled by the abrupt noise, and he reflexively aims a spell at the source.

"Who's there?!" he shouts.

He approaches the spot where the sound came from, and sets aside the dense foliage there.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Jack is startled by the abrupt noise, and he reflexively aims a spell at the source.

"Who's there?!" he shouts.

He approaches the spot where the sound came from, and sets aside the dense foliage there.

... humans do not have magic :I
    you are getting a little to into this xD
  • DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Squidel

As I felt, I felt something on my head! Oh no! What was it? I grabbed it, and it said "Head into the skara dimension!! go to the palace! There is a strange book there! I wrote it but something odd has happened i-it vanished!! I have err been spying on someone and they seem to have it!! it is a weird book that stands out of place! find them some.... language... translator .. book thing.. and give it to them!!! or else" So, thats weird.. but okay might as well do what im told cuz like "OR ELSE" is like A COMMAND so like I wanted to live. So I headed into skara dimension, and tried to find the person who took it. which luckly I found the person and I couldnt just sit there watching I have to wait till the next day.

Who knows what that person could do? *Sighs* Oh well. Might as well not risk it today.
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    the "or else" was CUT OFF so they were trying to warn you-
    but misunderstandings can recover
    @icmnfrsh @DivaEvie07 @Kandy @pandabear1836

forgot to mention the endings! there are two endings:
    • the ending where villains win
    • the ending where the heroes win

there ARE secret endings that involve either keeping 'some people' alive and another ending in which you harm a 'few' people...

but lets just hope that doesn't happen haha ;)
    Can someone plz replace me????? I can't be in the forums for some time!

yeahh ok :/
    but idk who to get over here xD
    *literally getting anyone I can here*
    @lejoninna ? @DivaEvie07 @RandomPersonThatIDon'tKnow?????

do any of you wanna replace @iriefthi LOL

you should have spoke BEFORE jack heard you lol XD now we MUST have a Cierra x'D
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    no english. no understando
    lejoninna wrote: »

hmmmm :D
    edited February 2017
    lejoninna wrote: »

hmmmm :D

am I talking to @lejoninna or @lejoonnathepersonthatthinksmammalsdonthavehair ?
    edited February 2017
    Squidel

Great, its the next day, well might as well do it and not slack. If so then well, I dunno what I would do.. Well I went to the person who HAD the book and well, they were innocent (this is a out-game person and not like a real person in game xD) and they didn't know what it was, they were a human too... I took the book and said "You dunno what your getting into so i'ma take it." and ran back home in the human world.. Hehe, that was much easier than I expected, I thought I would have a challenge. But it was some silly o'l human. Then I sat in my chair wondering about what else ill run into, human, monster? Who knows? But honestly, it was kinda fun. Well, I hope I have another request. Cause that one was fun..

Who knows what else I have to do, maybe ill just sit and chilax, thats a word right?
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    shh everyone just pretend Cierra never existed LOL
    edited February 2017
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »
    Squidel

Great, its the next day, well might as well do it and not slack. If so then well, I dunno what I would do.. Well I went to the person who HAD the book and well, they were innocent (this is a out-game person and not like a real person in game xD) and they didn't know what it was, they were a human too... I took the book and said "You dunno what your getting into so i'ma take it." and ran back home in the human world.. Hehe, that was much easier than I expected, I thought I would have a challenge. But it was some silly o'l human. Then I sat in my chair wondering about what else ill run into, human, monster? Who knows? But honestly, it was kinda fun. Well, I hope I have another request. Cause that one was fun..

Who knows what else I have to do, maybe ill just sit and chilax, thats a word right?

Suddenly, a Watirgo, the 'Fairy Of The Water And Sky Kingdom', flies in with a message in their hand. (this occurs for both Deroska and Squidel)
    they suddenly fly off. the note says "there is a meeting of all species and kingdoms at the five trees.
    Goblins, Livalocks, Mors, Watirgos, Humans, Skaranians, And Kiyashas will be there.

Signed, Queen Cedierra." it was well wrote, and from the queen herself! As luck may go she could be there...
    Squidel

Right as soon as I tried to practice some jokes, a "Watirgo" the 'Fairy Of The Water And Sky Kingdom' flew in and I have a message in my hand.. Okay, nothing weird about that right? Oh well, might as well read it.."there is a meeting of all species and kingdoms at the five trees.
    Goblins, Livalocks, Mors, Watirgos,Humans, Skaranians, And Kiyashas will be there. Signed, Queen Cedierra" HOLY MOLY! I better go there.. I did want another request so... there it is!! J-Just this might be a PIECE OF CAKE! *Laughs* This will be so soft I wont say "Its not a piece of cake!" *Laughs even more* Ok ok i'll stop.. So I went to the "Five Trees", and I was there early, Heh. Oh well I saw a chair and I sat in it reading puns and jokes.

Who knows, maybe this is some kinda meeting that the Queen needs to tell us about whats happening? What IS the meeting for?
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    edited February 2017
    At the meeting...

Since it was early, there were only about a thousand creatures there, but it was still EXTREMELY early. good you got a seat when ya could, amiright?
    Later more people arrived, it was only an hour before the meeting too! what made everyone uneasy was the Skaranians, that hold the most powerful fire in their hands... talk about a meeting between two worlds..
    everyone was tense about the situation.
    the Kiyashas were on high ground... Literally..
    The Kiyashas were known to be a warlike species.. Everyone was slightly worried about a small fight turning into a giant battle between everyone...
    every single kingdom was here! the fire kingdom, the earth kingdom, the water kingdom, and (obviously) the air kingdom.

since the meeting was on a sky islands by the five trees, it would be highly unlikely there are any creatures of not much power here.
    Squidel

More people arrived and it was like only a hour before the meeting, I wonder WHY they were early. Well I was in the front seat because I was like EARLY. So then I saw that that EVERY SINGLE KINGDOM was there, wait oh. I think they said EVERY SINGLE KINGDOM would be there, eh. Well it about to start. Might as well listen to it, amiright?

Well, while its still a hour before the meeting might as well learn about the sea (basically the water kingdom idk) kingdom.
    evie
    currently playing NSB

you should have spoke BEFORE jack heard you lol XD now we MUST have a Cierra x'D

Actually, if I do replace @iriefthi will I still be able to play squidel too? Cause I can play two roles, cause trust me I have played two roles before..
    evie
    currently playing NSB
    DivaEvie07 wrote: »

Actually, if I do replace @iriefthi will I still be able to play squidel too? Cause I can play two roles, cause trust me I have played two roles before..

ok! just try to avoid having the two roles meet. you can meet with anyone else though