Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Editing Your Sim Images!

Have you ever wanted to put a cool background behind your sims, or make it look like their flying, but you just can't do that with the actual game? Well, you've come to the right thread! All you need to do is post a picture of your sim on a blue/greenscreen (or wall.) You can tell me what type of background you want, and I'll put it right in! If you want a certain background, post that as well! If you want me to just do something fitting from what I think the Sim's personality would be, just say random!
This is a little random thing I'm going right now... thanks! :D

Comments

• elmo_gurl112elmo_gurl112 Posts: 783 Member
    Hey, if you still want to do this you can edit my profile picture if you like, im happy with just a surprise edit
    74380e5da1dd5187bb2bc2f69eff1060.jpg
    MY ORIGIN ID: Midnight292
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited December 2016
    That's cool! I'm 100% bookmarking this for when I want a background doing (though I guess it would be better practice for me to learn to do it myself)! xD
  • ashleyl2203ashleyl2203 Posts: 322 Member
    Can anyone explain how to do this? I'm trying to make cool thumbnails and I see all these cool ones and the sims have a white outline around them on some and I have no idea how they do that.
  • KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    Hey, if you still want to do this you can edit my profile picture if you like, im happy with just a surprise edit

@elmo_gurl112
    If you're still up for it, I can attempt to have it done by the 2nd or 1st week of February. Not sure when my PC comes in.
    Can anyone explain how to do this? I'm trying to make cool thumbnails and I see all these cool ones and the sims have a white outline around them on some and I have no idea how they do that.

@ashleyl2203
    It's a certain type of green screening and then, at least then I do it, careful cutting (and giving up three times, screaming at my computer twice and finally finishing it! :lol:)
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I could help out as well. I'm not the best at editing, but I think I'm pretty good (I've been in Modeling Comps here since the game came out, so I know a thing or two about editing, haha). :)
    He/Him