Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fixer Upper: Design | Renovate | Create [CLOSED]

1232425262729...Next

Comments

• snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    Aricarai 4849.gif Thank you for all the nice things you said about my entry 4844.gif I never thought about doing the other chimney and I even have the pieces 4846.gif The computer comes with the stancke set or by itself. Its the Ruby 3000 and I use it a lot. I had a great time and you got me building again, so thank you!!! 4850.gif
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @snowdove58 - I'll have to look for it in game, I've never noticed it! I'm so happy you had fun! I love that this contest brought out old "faces" and new ones too!
  • JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2017
    aricarai wrote: »
    Just want to tag some of the people that said they were interested and if I've made a mistake or missed anyone's entries, please let me know:

@JovialJoy

Sorry! I kind of eloped, and got busy with life. But I still love the Sim I ended up making for this competition and I might share her at some point.
    My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @JovialJoy - That's super exciting! Congratulations. Kind of eloping is much more important than a contest :wink: Would love to see the Sim you made and hopefully you can join the next contest! <3
  • JovialJoyJovialJoy Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2017
    aricarai wrote: »
    @JovialJoy - That's super exciting! Congratulations. Kind of eloping is much more important than a contest :wink: Would love to see the Sim you made and hopefully you can join the next contest! <3

It was kind of romantic! Thank you.

I'd started on the house also, but didn't get nearly as far with it as I did with the Sim. Really, all I created was a cool nook off of the kitchen I was struggling with. But I really had so much fun with this challenge. It forced me to create outside of my comfort zone! Namely, I created some crazy outfits for my "quirky" Sim that I wouldn't have normally used. And I actually ended up liking them!

A series of CAS screen caps of my Sim, Yuri Yamamoto, from Young Adult to Elder:
    fVF0nXs.jpg

Since it's over now, I need to go look at all of the entries and see who won. I was avoiding them before because I didn't want to inadvertently steal the ideas of other contestants!

My Top Five | My Wishlist

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"