Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fuller Household Challenge (Sims 4 Challenge)

My favourite tv show of all time growing up is full house and i love the spin-off fuller house that follows Dj Tanner and her best friend Kimmy Gibber and her little sister Stephanie Tanner and how they help Dj raise her three little boys and i wanted to make this challenge around that tv show and see how it goes. You have to help your widower mom raise her three kids and find the love of her life again now the her husband is now dead and she is on her own now.
Rules To Challenge
Mom (Main Sim)
- Must Be in the Doctor Career (Dj is a vet in the show but we do not have pets right now so doctor) and you can go to work with her if you want too
- Must have three Kids (One Boy Teen, One Boy Child , One Boy Baby)
- Must have a ex-boyfriend (High-school Boyfriend) and a new lover (male work friend ) and you must pick which one you want to be with in the end
- Must be a Adult Sim
- Must be good friends with your ex-boyfriend (High-school Boyfriend)
- You can have have more family but they will have to live in a other house (Danny,Joey,Michelle, Jessie,Beckie and the twins) so they can come over and help you when you need then like babysitting the kids and party's you have
- Must help your kids with there homework
- Must have the Big Family Aspiration or Successful Lineage Aspiration
Little Sister (Main Sim)
- Must be in the Entertainer Careers (Musician Branch)
- Must master the Singing Skill,Dj Skill,Guitar Skill,Piano Skill ,Violin Skill and Dancing skill
- Must have the Musical Genius Aspiration
- Must make her Dj for trips at clubs and and where you want her to be
- Must have her own Dj Booth her in bedroom and one that she must take around with her to use in other places but if there is one at a club she can use that one when she is there
- Must be a Young Adult (She is the Little Sister after all)
Best Friend (Main Sim)
- Must Have the Party Animal Aspiration (Kimmy is a Party Planner in the Show)
- Must Dress her up in Funny Clothes (She has a Weird Fashion)
-She must have a teen daughter and a ex-husband
- Must be a Adult
- Must form a club with the her and it must have the little sister and the mom sim in it and so the can go out to clubs together and party on the weekends
- Must sneak around and sleep with you ex-husband as many as you want to and never let you friends and daugther find out (If you want too)
Teen Boy Sim (Main Sim)
- Must share a bedroom with there little brother
- Must boss your little brother around
- Must have the Athletic Aspiration
- Must use his phone a lot
- Must try to be friends with Mom's best friend Daughter
Child Boy Sim (Main)
- Must be boss around by your big brother
- Must share a bedroom with big brother
- Must have the Whiz Kid Aspiration
Baby Boy Sim (Main Sim)
- Must raise him up good
- Must not let him get taking away by the social worker
- Must interact with you Baby when you can
- Must have his own Bedroom (Nursery)
Teen Girl Sim (Main Sim)
- Must be the daughter (Kimmy Gibber) the best friend
- Must have her own bedroom
- Must try to be friend with the teen boy sim
- Must want her mom and dad to get back together some day
- Must be on her phone all the time
- Must have the friend of the world aspiration
Other Rules
- You can use money cheats to build your home but after it is done you can drop the money to 2,500
- There must be three floors in the house and a basement
- The House must have 5 bedrooms and at lest there must be 4 bathrooms too and have a backyard for the kids
- The Mom sim must go on dates with both of the guys that are trying to win her heart
- The Little sister is to live in the basement
- The Mom Sim and her three boys and best friend Daughter must live on the second floor
- And at last the best friend of the mom sim must live on the third floor
- There must be a nice kitchen with a table for 8 sims
- You can have the life span on normal or long you can pick which one you want to use

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE # 1 : NOW WE HAVE TODDLERS IN THE SIMS 4 YOU CAN START THE MAIN MOM YOUNGEST CHILD AS A TODDLER YOU CAN IF YOU WANT TOO
Update # 2 With Pets coming out Nov 10 you can now be a vet and you can now can change DJ(Main mom) Job to be it if and when you get the ep when it comes out
Update # 3 With Pets coming out Nov 10 you can now add Cosmo the Golden Retriever and max must be the one to take care of the dog because it is his dog in the show
Post edited by Sims3fan1986 on

Comments

• FoxzVivianaFoxzViviana Posts: 128 Member
    Saving this for later(: This sounds really fun!!
  • Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    edited November 2016
    yeah cool let me know how it goes @FoxzViviana
  • Rainbowdinosuar006_Rainbowdinosuar006_ Posts: 1 New Member
    This challenge is so cool:) I so sad I don't have my computer right now lol
  • simmerbellasimmerbella Posts: 1 New Member
    I just wanted to say that I'm doing this challenge as well! It's a lot of fun and really amazing too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKLWuhnYpC8&t=47s
  • simmietwins22simmietwins22 Posts: 24 Member
    I love Fuller House! Will have to try out this challenge and build a house inspired by the show!
  • Sims3fan1986Sims3fan1986 Posts: 443 Member
    cool i love to see it @simmietwins22
  • pancreasmegpancreasmeg Posts: 9 New Member
    This sounds like fun! I haven't been 100% a fan of Fuller House. I think they did a disservice to Stephanie and I cannot stand Max. Other than that I think this would make for a good Sim family.
  • Joyce777Joyce777 Posts: 74 Member
    This is on my To-Do list for challenges. I love this show also! I cant wait to do this challenge!
    Sims4 ID: LaynieJ