Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Exchange 2016..blair2396 please step inside!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    I love those five guys you have. Such nice bachelors to add to a town! That house you made is just perfect for them.

The second house you made is a nice starter for a group of Sim adults. If they live close to the city center, having few amenities in their home doesn't matter so much. :)
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    What Mia said! Budget Bunkhouse is a terrific starter for the boyos you provided or a group of sims, looking to get started on adult SimLife. Could even see this being placed near the army base for the workers who live off base.
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @fleshjenn - Budget Bunkhouse is a great starter - got you rec'd!
  • Options
    KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    I love your bachelors! They are in my game now, not living together but as singles. I always like learning about new challenges during the exchanges. The bunkhouse made me think of cowboys :) Got you all rec'd
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited November 2016
    Gift number 4!

Berrysim Household

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011001

Part of your letter mentioned that you have never played with a Berrysim, and that you don't use cats very often. So I created a small household for you to experiment with.

Lavi Dorwisp is a Berrysim who dreams of becoming a Blog Artists. her traits are Socially Awkward, Good, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, and of course Cat Person.

Screenshot-38_zpsnlsm3dn0.jpg

This little lady is Jinx, a Neat, friendly, Non destructive kitty.

Screenshot-40_zps1ojieasn.jpg

And her mate EvilGenius, A Genius, Independent, Hunter. lol the Game chose the name.

Screenshot-39_zpskqdpkmjx.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Oh, I love those berry cats! They're so adorable, and I've never seen a Sim cat made with those kinds of colors before!

Lavi is beautiful! I'm going to have to add these guys to a game somewhere. :)
    Post edited by MiaSkywalker on
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Oh, those are so cute! I've always wanted to play berrysims but I just never have. I can't wait to play this household!
  • Options
    Oooh Lavi Dorwisp - love the name, love the household, love, love, luuuuuurve! REC'D!!
  • Options
    What a fun and colorful household this is! Lavi is pretty and I readily admit that I am super curious to know what the kittens will look like.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    I don't always like berry sims but Lavi is adorable. The cats are interesting and it would be fun to see which parent the children take after. :)
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Final Gift 5!

Bewitched Friends

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9011350

I read in your letter that you love supernaturals so I created a mystic household...of sorts.

Oliver Wren is a genie. His traits are Adventurous, Brooding, Disciplined, Gather and Proper.
    Genies might be my favorite supernatural because they can magically clean the house, themselves, and other sims. Also their ability to summon group meals is especially handy.

Gillian Primley is Human. For now. Her traits are Star Quality, Family Oriented, Irresistible, Virtuoso, and Born Saleswoman.
    She is a create your own supernatural. In her Backpack you will find potions to transform her into a Vampire, Fairy, Witch, Zombie, Mummy, and several others. She also has some Potent Cure potions with her in case you change your mind.

Screenshot-52_zpsbnumpz7d.jpg

Screenshot-10_zpsnf7bvtj4.jpg

Screenshot-11_zpsbtsf6tsb.jpg

Screenshot-48_zpshzxj1j6n.jpg

Screenshot-53_zpsymiykrzg.jpg

Screenshot-56_zps7vxgw2ba.jpg

Screenshot-57_zpsk8dpxspt.jpg

Screenshot-59_zpsbri3yguf.jpg

Post edited by fleshjenn on
  • Options
    Oh fun! I do love playing with supernaturals :)
  • Options
    sorry still uploading pics. having trouble with connection today
  • Options
    I've been having issues with Photo bucket all week. I keep telling myself to use a different image site but I just never do lol
  • Options
    Bewitched Friends look like a lot of fun! <3 the things a genie can do and especially love how there are different elixirs in Gillian's inventory so she could be any supernatural that Blair (and others!) would like to play or try out. Nice to have options :)
  • Options
    Love the Bewitched friends and that top that Gillian is wearing has always been one of my favorites! I've made a genie, but I've never played with one - this has inspired me to put one in my game! <3 REC'D
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Thanks everyone. I think this last gift was my favorite. lol I had some help from old lady Culpepper in my studio. she dropped off the elixirs with Gilli, but when we realized she left the wrong cure potions she had to come back and whip some more up. Forgot to mention @blair2396 They took a trip to China to get the skill builders for Olivers LTW, they should be in the family inventory waiting for you.

lol pics kept disappearing and I had to go and redo shots. I think the pics just for the Bewitched Friends span 2 Countries, 2 Town, and 3 houses.
  • Options
    HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Those bunkhouses look so big! Really nice idea to also make a budget version ;). And fun families you made, all so different!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Oh, those two are awesome. I like djinn too, but the spell that cleans the house has a bug that EA never fixed; when a djinni casts that, any food items in the fridge lose their quality and go to Normal (even if they had been Perfect), and then spoil within a day or two. The same thing happens if you use the witch spell Restoration. So, I made those two abilities non-autonomous in my game, and I never, ever use them. Theoretically they're nice, but in practicality, they are not. :(

You're better off hiring a butler or a maid, and then having your Sims get anything the hired servants have missed.

That isn't to say that djinn aren't fun; they're my fourth-favorite supernatural type, because of other things they can do. :) Maybe someday some modders will add more spells and skills to them, the way Douglas Viega has added some useful spells for witches. :)

Oliver is so handsome, I am definitely going to add him to a few games. :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I love that you included all the potions and cures!
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Jenn those are awesome sims! I had a family way back that had a genie and a 'normal' sim and their children were genies. It was one of my favorite families :) Sparkle in my banner was one of their daughters, the one with sparkles around her lol

I think I would love another family like that starting with Oliver and Gillian. Gillian may add to the fun even more with her 'talents' lol
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker I had my sim cast the clean house spell at least once a day, and all the prepared meals and perfect produce they had in the fridge never changed. with just the 2 of them they would live off a summoned group meal for 3 days.
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    What lovely sims! And some great little houses to put them in! Haven't played a genie in a while, might need to do that soon! And werewolves are always fun. Beautiful berry sim, too, and wow! some adorable colorful kitties! Too cute! Love the twins in the Beaulieu-Shen family...always a challenge, but fun! And my sim gals can never have enough cute bachelors to pick from! (I really love seeing what Story Progression does with sim genetics...get some really interesting things happening!)
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Budget Bunkhouse is great; perfect for larger groups of sims on a tighter budget :smile: I love the colors!

Your berry sim and her kitties look so good! I never thought of berry pets :smile: And your bewitched friends look like great fun too!

All rec'd :smile: