Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fall Exchange 2016..blair2396 please step inside!

fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
To: @blair2396

From fleshjenn

Hello new buddy. it is always a pleasure to get to know new people. I read and reread your letter several times trying to narrow down some ideas on what to create for you. I have come up with several ideas that I hope you enjoy using in your game. I really enjoyed building and CASing these gifts for you. hopefully I will be able to release one each day of the gifting period.
so lets get the gifts started.

Gifts:
1. Bachelor Landing Lot Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9009894

Mini Gift- Beaulieu-Shen Household Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9009927

Post edited by fleshjenn on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2016
    The first gift I created for you to use in the bachelorette challenge:

I call this lot Bachelor Landing

link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9009894

It has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 full kitchens. There is a pool and hot tub. plenty of skill building and fun building objects. all the appliances have the unbreakable upgrade, the is a full wine rack, sim created art and plenty of books.

Screenshot-20_zps6lehb8w9.jpg
    Screenshot-4_zpsa9rdsuio.jpg

@ciane was kind enough to lend her sim for the wall art in this build.

Screenshot-22_zpsixl2czng.jpg

The downstairs dining and living room area.

Screenshot-23_zpsfh7ld3ab.jpg.

downstairs kitchen with convenient wine rack

Screenshot-26_zpsnuaxgiqp.jpg

Screenshot-24_zpsmnzp81ek.jpg

Screenshot-21_zpslfj7xqcx.jpg

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Sorry I am a bit late posting today.. My mother called me at work and wanted to meet for dinner to go over last minute details for the Holiday next week.

So for your viewing pleasure I present the Bachelor Buddies!

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9010305

The Bachelor Buddies is a group of 5 friends who have developed a few skills and are ready for a new challenge.

Screenshot-41_zpsbfmthwg5.jpg

Donte Espinosa is an Adult in the Music Career. His traits are Flirty, Vituoso, Party Animal, Hot-Headed, and Mooch
    Screenshot-43_zpsfdxybu0k.jpg

Dexter and Eugene Fischer are twin Young Adults. or they should have been. lol game messed up their ages.
    Dexter is a Perfectionist, Bookworm, Family-oriented, Never Nude, and Supernatural Skeptic.
    Eugene is a Shy, Great kisser, Family-oriented, bookworm and Ambitious.
    Screenshot-34_zps73jaqaf6.jpg

Rusty Castle is an Adult and the older brother of Steeley. He is a Bit Socially Awkward, but he is also Good, Nuturing, a Computer Whiz, and a Dog Person.
    Screenshot-44_zpspnwwgqzj.jpg

And Lastly is Steeley Castle, Kid brother of Rusty. He is in the Athletic Career and his Traits are Good sense of Humor, Grumpy, Athletic, Frugal, and Friendly.
    Screenshot-42_zpsg7d3k2ra.jpg
  • Options
    just want to apologize in the delay of pics. my internet is not steady today, and half of the pictures I uploaded to photobucket last night are now missing :(
  • Options
    blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    That looks great! That will be the perfect house for my bachelorette and her bachelors! I can't wait to get in game and check it out. Thank you!
  • Options
    lol thank you @blair2396
    I think I will let you discover more of the house for yourself. these pics are acting silly on me tonight.
    I cant wait to tomorrows gift!
    I figured this house will function great for your challenge. perhaps change out one of the rooms to bunkbeds for the 7 suitors when you start.
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Bachelor Landing is on a 20x30?! I would never have guessed that... it seems so roomy! <3 the color palette and personal touches that add plenty of pleasing pops of color. Looks like it could be used for a house, a dorm or its intended use as a bachelor challenge :)
  • Options
    @ADWilson yes actually I was experimenting with the build at first, and with a few moved walls you could make hallways in front of the elevators and set it up as apartments, or house multiple roommates for a source of income.
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    That's a super awesome build. I might need to snag . . . .
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    !? Seriously on a 20x30 lot? But it looks so big and roomy! I'm always so amazed at how simmers can do something like that :smile: It even has a POOL! I would never have guessed it was on that size lot; it looks so comfortable :smile:

Great job! I really like the colors inside; looks very inviting :smile: Rec'd!
  • Options
    Mini Gift Added!

This is one of my old families I Created before I took a long break.

The Beaulieu-Shen Household.

Link : http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9009927

Corina Beaulieu was a homeless sim. I started her in an abandoned camp with zero money and just a sleeping bag to her name. After some hardwork she was able to slowly build a house and make something of herself. As a reward for completing her LTW, she went on a trip to China where She met and fell for An Shen.
    Now they have 2 children together. The oldest Beldonia, and the newest addition Jasper.
    They move around helping to upgrade and playtest lots.

Screenshot-51_zpsyfl4wruv.jpg
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    Always handy to have sims that can help with testing and upgrading :smile:

They look like a nice family! Rec'd :smile:
  • Options
    Awww, they look like a cute little family. They'll be perfect to remodel some EA homes when I randomly get the itch to do that :smile:
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Adorable family and interesting challenge to start off with nothing but a sleeping bag.
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    Very nice idea for the house. Fun to think of Bachelors running around in it ;) Nice family too!
  • Options
    It's great to know that a trip to China as a reward for completing a LTW after such a difficult start led to her finding a mate and having twins! I bet they'll be great to play.
  • Options
    @ciane, not twin but close together I had aging off this last turn. technically Jasper was born the same day Beldonia should have aged to toddler.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Those Sims look like a great bunch of bachelors! They'll be perfect for my challenge :)
  • Options
    @blair2396 glad you like. some of the pictures actually have a sneak peak for tomorrow. I get off work later so will be posting about the same time as tonight.
  • Options
    ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Nice looking bunch of guys... good for a bachelor challenge or adding variety in one's world because it's always nice having extra single sims around :)
  • Options
    aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @fleshjenn - Love the Bachelor Landing - can't believe that it has 5 bedroom, 3 bathrooms in there. You've done a fabulous job on your Sims too. Got you all REC'D!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Gift 3 Time!

Link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9010623

Budget Bunkhouse

As much as I loved how the Bachelor Landing turned out, it is really expensive. So I decided to make a more Budget friendly house for large groups.
    I placed the house several times and it usually comes between $18,000 and $22,000 which is under the 5 person start fund of $25,000.
    Skills Items were added during playtesting. So the budget includes a small garden, treadmill, art easel, and guitar. and bookcase.
    There is 3 bunkbeds, so sleeps six. and 2 bathrooms.

Screenshot-15_zpstoal3s3y.jpg

Screenshot-16_zpstuqo5mca.jpg

Screenshot-17_zps4puamnju.jpg

Screenshot-18_zpstrkhdd8u.jpg

Screenshot-19_zpsizo6v3kp.jpg

• Options
    What a cute little house! I love that blue roof! :)
  • Options
    The blue and grey looks really good together and I love that extra covered area too.
  • Options
    lol thank you
    @ciane since the addition of seasons, I find it necessary to have either a gazebo type area or a covered porch for sims with the outdoor trait to have a place to skill with the added mood boost of being outside.