Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

For my buddy Martje89

cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
edited November 2016 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
hey Martje! I'm your buddy and well I don't know you very well but reading your letter showed one common interest so I took a chance on that one common interest and I hope you like what I choose to create for you. I have a total of three gifts for you as one was pretty big but two of the gifts have to be uploaded together so without further ado let me get this show on the road!

P.S hopefully you can tell I had lots of fun creating all my gifts for you and i hope you have just as much fun using/playing them as I did creating them :D
Post edited by cmbaker16 on

Comments

• cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    edited November 2016
    Gift #1 & #2:

So my first gift to you is a family of sims here's a hint:

Hear now the words of the witches
    the secrets we hid in the night
    the oldest of spells are involved here
    the great gift of magic is bought
    in this night and in this hour
    I call upon the ancient power
    bring your power to we sisters three
    we want the power
    give us the power

Halliwell - These sisters three have more power than they knew but when together their impossible to beat. Their only weakness being their loving bond. How will these three sisters keep their powers at bay and keep the normal lives they've lead so far.

nlpnoi.jpg

2e3y4ba.jpg

but i'm sure your asking which sisters three did I make, I made all four, Prue is a tombstone in Piper's inventory as I turned Prue into a ghost after creating her so you can have fun bringing her back to life if you choose.

There's one more member to the family, he wondered into their yard and just made himself right at home so they couldn't bring themselves to make him leave so I introduce to you Sir Brownie the family cat

orl1xd.jpg
    Gift #3:

Of course with the Halliwell family your probably wondering where will they live and maybe find difficulty finding them the perfect house but do not fear for i made them the perfect house as I tried to recreate the home from the actual T.V series but somethings had to be changed and moved cause of game limitations and what not but I and proud to present...

Halliwell Manor - This old manor has belonged to the Halliwell's for generations if it were to fall in someone else's hands the biggest Halliwell secret would be discovered.

ndv23c.jpg

vfkpli.jpg

2ed4nmf.jpg

2urwhvs.jpg

257g6tk.jpg

with the attic I tried to make it cluttered like in the show but still keep room for all the magical items.

So this is the last of my gifts and I really hope you enjoy them all, i can not tell you how much fun i had creating all your gifts and how much of a pain it was to get Sir Brownie's fur color just right but that was fun as well! LOL Enjoy your gifts!
  • MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Oh... WANT!

And the cat is cute - what a great addition to their family!

How did you get that first pose with the three of them?
    edited November 2016
    Oh... WANT!

I use pose player, a friend sent me her poses and it was one in the list it's something like mother and daughter think it's part of a mother's day pose set.
  • tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    They and the house came out great! I know how much work you put into these gifts and they really show it! <3
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    Oh... WANT!

I use pose player, a friend sent me her poses and it was one in the list it's something liek mother daughter think it's part of a mother's day pose set.
    Ah! I have pose player, and probably eighty million poses for it. (Which of course means it's almost impossible to find a particular one.) I think it's in the CC I don't have installed right now while working on this Exchange. Good to know it's duplicable. :)
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    The Halliwell gals and their Manor will cause sims to stop and take a gander or three! <3 the attic magic room!!! Sir Browine is a cute calico (I keep calling him Sir Brownie... twisted the letters around probably because I can't eat anything right now ha ha).
    tanubanue wrote: »
    They and the house came out great! I know how much work you put into these gifts and they really show it! <3

Thanks I hope my buddy feels the same :)
    ADWilson wrote: »
    The Halliwell gals and their Manor will cause sims to stop and take a gander or three! <3 the attic magic room!!! Sir Browine is a cute calico (I keep calling him Sir Brownie... twisted the letters around probably because I can't eat anything right now ha ha).

Thanks, I loved doing the attic :)
  • DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    I absolutely love these gifts!
    The girls are adorable and it's such a great idea to keep the urn, in case of a resurrection need! The cat is a right sweetheart, I love calicos <3.
    And the house. Wow. You have done a beautiful job and I am going to uhm... borrow it for my own game :smiley:
    Huge rec from here!
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    The house looks awesome and so do the gals and the cat.
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @cmbaker16 - Love the Halliwell sisters (and their kitty) and their lovely manor! Well done on the build; the roofing is GORGE!
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    I thought they sounded familiar and don't you love their names!! They are absolutely beautiful and the house is really nice too :)
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    OMG! Charmed! :love: This makes me so happy! I grew up with this show and have seen all 8 seasons multiple times (I have all dvd's :#). Looking at the wonderful presents you made for me, I have a big urge to watch again soon lol.

The Halliwell sisters look wonderful (love that first pose) and it's nice that you included Prue as well. Sir Browine is a very cute cat. I'm looking forward to all the (magical) adventures I will have while playing this family.

You know... I have this list of houses I would love to make in the Sims 3 one day (currently I'm working on Wardlow House from the show Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries). The Halliwell Mansion is on that list too. And now you've made it for me. I couldn't ask for a better present. :blush: I just love it and can't wait to explore everything in game. Thank you so much :heart:
    Martje89 wrote: »
    OMG! Charmed! :love: This makes me so happy! I grew up with this show and have seen all 8 seasons multiple times (I have all dvd's :#). Looking at the wonderful presents you made for me, I have a big urge to watch again soon lol.

The Halliwell sisters look wonderful (love that first pose) and it's nice that you included Prue as well. Sir Browine is a very cute cat. I'm looking forward to all the (magical) adventures I will have while playing this family.

You know... I have this list of houses I would love to make in the Sims 3 one day (currently I'm working on Wardlow House from the show Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries). The Halliwell Mansion is on that list too. And now you've made it for me. I couldn't ask for a better present. :blush: I just love it and can't wait to explore everything in game. Thank you so much :heart:

I grew up with charmed as well and also seen all seasons multiple times so when I read your letter and seen it come up I just had to make you some charmed theme stuff! i'm glad I was able to knock a house off your list ( knocked one off my own as well :P )
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    I loved Charmed. You did an awesome job on the sisters and their home.
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    The Halliwell sisters looks like great fun! And Sir Browine is adorable <3 Such a lovely fur coat! *wants to cuddle through the screen* :blush:

The Manor is great; I especially love that sitting room, with the chairs with the blue cushions. Rec'd :)
  • fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    ooh wow! I loved that show growing up! lol and I was totally wondering which 3 you made. I totally applaud your decision to have ghost prue haunting about.
    the outside of the house looks amazing! really flashes back to the show. love the pictures!
    edited November 2016
    The house! I thought I commented on it, but apparently I forgot to. That's so fabulous! I have seen other attempts to duplicate their mansion, but I think this is the closest. At least, it feels to ME like it is. The facade looks like what I remember from that show, and I definitely love the attic! Admittedly, I haven't seen that show in a few years, but the pictures you posted remind me exactly of what rooms they're supposed to be.

Already downloaded and rec'd, but if you see me commenting on something, I can guarantee that it's already been downloaded and rec'd. :)
    edited November 2016
    @Martje89 I just realized I made a typo I put Sir Browine instead of Sir Brownie and just wanted to let you know the cats name should be Sir Brownie and I really hope I didn't put the same typo in-game when typing out his name oops :blush:

• Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    Great versions of the Halliwell sisters and their house! I especially love how you managed to include all 4 sisters! They'll fit right in with the rest of the supernaturals in Moonlight Falls! (Of course, if I add them, I'm gonna have to go find copies of all the guys who go with them! :lol: )
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @cmbaker16 It checked it out in game and it's there is well. But don't worry about it! Nothing cheats can't fix :wink:

I just wanted to let you know I'm so happy with my gifts! After finishing up my own gifts for this exchange I added the Halliwell sisters and their manor to my game. The outfits and traits you chose for the sisters resemble their personalities so well and their house is so wonderful and spacious. I love the attic where they can practice their magic. I also love all the details you've added, like the clutter in the kitchen and attic, and the photo's of the sisters you put in here and there.

So I'm going to say it again: thank you! :blush: Playing with these gifts brings back lots of memories and I do plan on watching the show again really soon. I also have to make some boyfriends lol. That will be much fun! B)