Become a Better Sim Parent With The Sims 4 Parenthood Game Pack, coming soon! READ MORE ON THE BLOG
Build Your Sims Legacy On The Go With The Sims Mobile, Coming Soon! Read more on the blog!

Let's Play The Sims 2 Prettacy

Prettacy is just a legacy where on top of the regular rules you try and breed out the ugly. After the last challenge I decided to do something far easier and more relaxing. Even though I'm not officially calling it an interactive let's play, you're still welcome to give suggestions :)

as always with all of my The Sims 2 series, I'll be uploading stuff on the weekends.

Comments

• Olivesplum06Olivesplum06 Posts: 829 Member
    Yay! Can't wait to watch more
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,229 Member
    This week, we partake in lots of outings, engage and even marry!

This week both of our honeymuffins go cheating on each other in an equal amount. Both times it did not turn out how I expected...

Gillbert fails a date AGAIN, but gets turned into a witch anyway. Applyby is suffering a much worse fate of nearly dying because of her pregnancy... Multiple times.

my boyfriend gets into my let's play and it turns a bit more mature in speech department. I follow a suggestion in the comments, get Applyby pregnant and... We're in for a real surprise!

welcome to toddler plum! We mostly focus on just surviving for a bit until our kids grow up, but we do manage to invite our auntie over, get a kitty and hire a maid in the mean time!

Happy new year! We briefly celebrate with a few fireworks and resume our normal every day life.

our first old age death happens (not before becoming a green evil witch though) and the inheritance is massive!

My voice was a bit dying this week >_< disregarding that, we spend some time living at home waiting for our remaining two children to age up, get involved in a teen romance, get a new cat and retire our matriarch.

In the next part we all finally arrive at college, try to choose majors, mingle with our dorm-mates, enjoy the music a bit too much and take a good look at all 4 faces that have an equal chance of becoming the next heir.

A new microphone! A brief mention of The sims 4 toddlers! Bad sound management on my part (will turn down the game a bit next recording)!

Besides all of that we hunt down romances for ourselves while going trough the freshman year:

Ohh, Regina is trouble! Breaking our hearts and then just disappearing. The mystery of the invisible dorm sim!

Sophomore year is all about changes in appearance and proposals. So many young loves!

Sorry for the late video by the way guys, was having a massive migraine all weekend. :( Next part is already pre-recorded for this Saturday, so it won't be late this time!
    This week, we cheat on everybody! Let the free love flow!

This week we join a greek house, finish our studies and throw a graduation party!

Then for the first time ever I attempt to do a 12 minute house building video :)

Welcome to Grimm's life! And what a life it is! We get married to our boyfriend, do the thing under the sheets, get alien pregnant, set the house on fire, get our cat to run away, lose our mother and many other things! Oh and we still can't find a job!
    This week we witness the end of Grimm's life. But before that he has babies. And his sister lures his husband into cheating on him. And they all hold jobs. And house improvements. And unhappy cats. And toddlers. You know... Life stuff! LIFE HAPPENS! And then death. Lots and lots of death...

Regina moves in, we go through the plum that is called toddler years and we get our precious Princes Leah and Wonderwoman into a private school. Next week, a vacation!

Had a nasty throat infection, so I skipped a week of recording. That being said, welcome back everyone and watch us have the worst holiday possible in Takemizu Village!

This week we decide to start hunting for supernaturals for our heir to get turned and possibly find her a baby father. Just so happened that both of these objectives appeared as one sim.

Ian desperately wants to turn us, but first we still have a legacy duty to perform and give birth to a child!

We visit our bakery, give birth to a child, get turned into a witch and witness a couple of birthdays!

This week we have one birthday, another miss-fortunate kitchen accident, one birth and one witch that turns to the power of good magic :)

this week birthdays happen, more promotions, we get into crafting and work towards our awesome garden together!

• CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 44 Member
    your accent is great and i love your commentary -it makes it very entertaining!
  • CoreyTessCoreyTess Posts: 44 Member
    I don't have Sims 2 loaded on my lap top right now, but I am wanting to play it again watching these videos!
    CoreyTess wrote: »
    your accent is great and i love your commentary -it makes it very entertaining!

aww, thank you :)

New parts are up now! We finally create the ultimate supernatural. A trio of plantsim, vampire and witch! There was also a birthday, a couple of promotions, headmaster came to visit and cowplant claimed its first victim.

my boyfriend had to reinstall his operating system and he did not set up The Sims 2 properly yet, so I can't record it this week :(
    I uploaded an extra Urbz part to try and make up for it!
    Because I skipped a week and am late this week, this week's episode is extra long :)