Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Comments

• x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    Yeah I can see why you want to cancel this. I do like to see a final episode to wrap-up the season.

Will we decide on the murderer via in-character or not?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    Aw, sorry to read this'll be cancelled. I was hoping that slow and steady would still win the race. But at least we'll get an ending episode.

Now who to vote...
    Banner.png
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    I’ll be sure to try to work on a final episode then, because it’s the best thing I can do to bring justice one last time to this season :)

When it comes to voting on who you believe the murderers to be, this is the ultimate decision, so it’s a culmination of what your character/s would think and what you think, because you have access to the complete episodes. I get that it’s still pretty early in and it’s unlikely you’ll all be exactly correct, but the vote is essentially just for fun, to see if your suspicions were true or not. Don’t expect the murderers to off you if you get it wrong....but maybe, just maybe, they might be feeling vengeful once last time... >:)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Tigerblu11 wrote: »
    Considering how this season is running, in terms of time and activity, there's part of me contemplating cancelling so the stress is lifted from me and I can finally let this to rest without everyone wondering what's happening with it. Mind you, I don't love the idea, because I'd love to reach the end of the season, but there are a few factors into why I would cancel: a) my game is again frustrating to play, b) I'm essentially out of ideas for challenges, and don't have time to sit down and brainstorm them, and c) it's dragged out long enough that people likely have lost interest. [Really, I didn't plan this season enough before starting it, but I was too excited!]

I've contemplating a final episode, to wrap everything up and conclude the season, not as ideally as I would have imagined however. Maybe two episodes, maybe. With that, I'd likely ask you all (anyone still interested) to vote on who they think the murderers are, and based on the outcome I could shape the final episode/s so there's some ending, rather than ending on Dottie's death. Believe me I wish I could finish this season properly but that might just take forever :/

And once this officially finishes, it'll be the last time I host an interactive reality show, at least for a while. I've enjoyed the past two-and-a-half seasons, and by no means does this mean I'm leaving completely, just sticking to playing and likely still writing, just not any interactive-style shows. Thank you all for competing, and for popping in every now and then to see what's happening, I hope you had fun while it lasted but The Circus may soon be abandoned for good...

Aww, what a bummer :/ Will this also affect Outside The Target?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    Considering how this season is running, in terms of time and activity, there's part of me contemplating cancelling so the stress is lifted from me and I can finally let this to rest without everyone wondering what's happening with it. Mind you, I don't love the idea, because I'd love to reach the end of the season, but there are a few factors into why I would cancel: a) my game is again frustrating to play, b) I'm essentially out of ideas for challenges, and don't have time to sit down and brainstorm them, and c) it's dragged out long enough that people likely have lost interest. [Really, I didn't plan this season enough before starting it, but I was too excited!]

I've contemplating a final episode, to wrap everything up and conclude the season, not as ideally as I would have imagined however. Maybe two episodes, maybe. With that, I'd likely ask you all (anyone still interested) to vote on who they think the murderers are, and based on the outcome I could shape the final episode/s so there's some ending, rather than ending on Dottie's death. Believe me I wish I could finish this season properly but that might just take forever :/

And once this officially finishes, it'll be the last time I host an interactive reality show, at least for a while. I've enjoyed the past two-and-a-half seasons, and by no means does this mean I'm leaving completely, just sticking to playing and likely still writing, just not any interactive-style shows. Thank you all for competing, and for popping in every now and then to see what's happening, I hope you had fun while it lasted but The Circus may soon be abandoned for good...

If I can get into game to take screenshots and such, I’ll try for another episode of Outside the Target too, because I originally planned for that to have a 10-episode season one, but might have to settle for nine. But who knows, I definitely enjoy the freedom of OTT, so maybe one day I’ll return to it :)
    edited July 2018

If I can get into game to take screenshots and such, I’ll try for another episode of Outside the Target too, because I originally planned for that to have a 10-episode season one, but might have to settle for nine. But who knows, I definitely enjoy the freedom of OTT, so maybe one day I’ll return to it :)

Hey, that gives me an idea :) I know that Screenshots take a while, but if you like I would assist you in writing if you want :)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

Hey, that gives me an idea :) I know that Screenshots take a while, but if you like I would assist you in writing if you want :)

That’s a nice offer, thanks! :) Now that you’ve brought up OTT, I’ll give the next episode some more thought, restructure it a bit, and I’ll get back to you, because there’s something I definitely think you can help me with :)

That’s a nice offer, thanks! :) Now that you’ve brought up OTT, I’ll give the next episode some more thought, restructure it a bit, and I’ll get back to you, because there’s something I definitely think you can help me with :)

Cool, i'm always available on PM ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh

If you wish to vote for who you believe the murderers to be, remember this: there are two of them, and by two I mean two real-life contestants. Of course, I'd prefer if you named which sims are the murderers, but the decision is up to you. As long as you name two contestants, and you can choose whether or not your decision is more informed on what you believe or what your in-game contestants believe, or more of a mix of the two paths. Again, this isn't detrimental to your sims' lives: if you point a finger at a non-murderer, you're not dead...or will you be? >:)

@M13Vulpecula @YJB19299 @TheSingingSimmer @x_MG_x @twiddle3 @HayloHusky @ChocoCub @icmnfrsh

If you wish to vote for who you believe the murderers to be, remember this: there are two of them, and by two I mean two real-life contestants. Of course, I'd prefer if you named which sims are the murderers, but the decision is up to you. As long as you name two contestants, and you can choose whether or not your decision is more informed on what you believe or what your in-game contestants believe, or more of a mix of the two paths. Again, this isn't detrimental to your sims' lives: if you point a finger at a non-murderer, you're not dead...or will you be? >:)

Dunnit. :)
    Banner.png
    @Tigerblu11 may I ask a couple of things?

1: is there going to be a final episode?
    2: if not, who were the murderers?
    Banner.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart :innocent:
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?

Thank you for asking!

I doubt at this point I’ll release an episode, the game is far too laggy for me to go into for pictures and even though I’ve got the time, I’d rather spend it on Two Houses.

I’m gonna do something special though...I’ll announce who the murderers were creatively, soon.....

Thank you for asking!

I doubt at this point I’ll release an episode, the game is far too laggy for me to go into for pictures and even though I’ve got the time, I’d rather spend it on Two Houses.

I’m gonna do something special though...I’ll announce who the murderers were creatively, soon.....

That sounds really exciting. I can't wait to find it out. :)
    Banner.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    "Hey Kesserino! Before you go, how about a little S.O.T.T.? Smooch on the Tigger! [Kessie kisses him on the cheek] Hoohoohoohoohoo! That's what Tiggers love best!"
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    You’ll never guess what I’ve started working on again... ;)
    edited March 2019
    The day has come...The Circus has returned to town.

Enjoy, I hope you do.

More is to come.
    Post edited by Tigerblu11 on
    That was fast :0
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Wow... that was a heavy episode... I should try and read all of this back sometime soon.
    Banner.png
    Well, that was horrifying

icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Well, that was horrifying

Good...
    edited March 2019
    You might want to fix the url though, the 'https//' is double.
    Banner.png
    edited March 2019
    You might want to fix the url though, the 'https//' is double.

Oh okay, thank you, I had not noticed.

Edit: And it is fixed!!
    Phew, what an heavy part of the episode
    I really feel bad for Ramona, my heart sinks seeing her cry :cry:
    c6fj8ujnodut.png