Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Circus: EPISODE SIX! A Sims 3 Reality Show: (Season 3 of High Hopes)

Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
Welcome to....The Circus.

This will be the third season of High Hopes. Set at an abandoned circus, sixteen contestants will fight for their lives. Sixteen contestants, created by eight real-life players, will be trapped inside the grounds of the once chirpy circus, now run down and completely overgrown. Yet somehow the furniture inside most of the tents remains untouched...as if someone has visited the abandoned site only recently to clean it up.

One 'week' within this season consists of the weekly challenge, in which contestants compete for safety from the grasps of the murderous serial killer. If the contestants are not successful at saving themselves in the challenge, there is a second chance - each real-life contestant nominates two contestants, not including themselves, who they believe deserve to be so-called 'eliminated'. Then at the end of the week....death.

Here is the application form:

Before you fill out this application form, I have an announcement to deliver. This season, not only will you be submitting one sim, but you will be submitting two sims. That’s right, not one but two sims. They can be related to each other in some way or they could be complete strangers. Either way, this season will feature two sims per real-life contestant. You also do not need to submit one of each gender, but there is a maximum of eight per gender.

Name:
Traits:
Relation to Your Other Contestant: (remember, there can be no relation at all or there can be one. You can submit two strangers or two best friends, siblings, cousins, neighbours, enemies, etc.)
Bio: (Include what they do, who they are as a person, where they live, why they’re here, etc.) BE CREATIVE PLEASE. (If you give me a sentence, your character is likely to be developed accordingly.)
Possible Storylines for the Show: (If you want your character to have a showmance, a nomance, fights, drama, trickery, foolery, treason, guilty judgement, death, hate, kindness, sharks, etc.)
Something new I’m attempting to implement this season is the idea of flashbacks for individual contestants. At least once this season, your contestant will have the opportunity for a flashback from before the competition began. So, here you can describe the scene or at the very least what you wish to convey with the flashback:
Any CC? (Please consider that I do not want loads of CC, but I will accept one or two pieces. If your sim has a large amount, please reconsider or remake them.)
Sexual Preference:
Relationship Status:
Anything else you want to mention: (Anything interesting or quirky?)
Currently installed in my game are the expansion packs: Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Island Paradise, Supernatural and University Life.

Before you consider signing up, please consider whether or not you are willing to entirely commit to this show. If you believe you may become inactive or wish to drop out in the reality show, reconsider. I understand sometimes life can become busy, but as long as you tell me I will understand. I'd rather not force-eliminate someone for random inactivity without an excuse.

Without spoiling anything too severely, I would first like to say that, if this helps in deciding which sims to submit, this next season will be a murder-mystery-style reality show. Therefore, this season, there will be a serial killer offing the contestants. Just to be clear also, this season will be set in the Sims 3.

THREAD RULES

Obviously, there are rules. Some more important than others.
-Be nice!
-All eliminations this season are final. Please take that into consideration and remember that you played for fun and not to yell ‘Booya!’ in everyone’s face.
-Play fair. If you think you’ll literally be killed off' if you lose this challenge, you’re far too scared. Who knows, you might finally be good at the challenge, and you'll be happy you didn't cheat your way to the winnings.
-One last thing: HAVE FUN!

I'll update this soon when I feel like it.

Season One
Season Two
Post edited by Tigerblu11 on

Comments