Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flawless Modeling Cycle 8 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
OAvxJgp.png

Welcome to another fabulous cycle of Flawless!! It has been SO LONG since I've hosted this competition and I'm so excited to be doing it again!

Flawless is a fashion competition with a pretty fun and entertaining twist. We do regular assignments, but every assignment also comes with a challenge for you to complete - if you are up for it!

Take a look at the information for challenges below and give it a shot! This competition is a fun one!

eFuOGmX.png
No negativity, this includes belittling yourself
No copying and No Fighting
Editing is recommended, but not required
No face-plastering or photo skinning
You may draw your own clothing, hair and objects
Extensions granted to the person asking if asked 24 hours before deadline
Assignments last 7-10 days depending on my schedule
2 Day extensions MAX
Have fun!!
Please, if you sign up, do your best not to disappear on us after the first assignment!

BzKsu4P.png
ardBLX6.png

NEEDS TO CHECK IN

CHECKED IN

ASSIGNMENT SUBMITTED
wrswrs2 & Victoria Berman
Mizzie & Melina Ross

EXTENSIONS GRANTED
Mizzie

Mbj40Eg.png
mTOhs4y.pngJgp4tkc.png

6rj4Q13.png
Post edited by BeechNutBaby on

Comments

• BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    edited April 2017
    eOIzowS.png

FINAL ASSIGNMENT: MYTHOLOGY

Last round was a wonderful round of talent and it was sad to say goodbye to one of you!! This round, being the finale is hopefully going to challenge you both in a good way! I hope you get creative and really show us the skill you have to rock this finale!

Your task is to choose any mythology you are interested in and create a high fashion representation of that mythology. Some ideas are Greek and Roman Mythology, Egyptian Mythology, Native American Beliefs, etc. You choose and be creative!

Good luck!

REQUIREMENTS
    ONE photo
    High Fashion
    Mythology

EXAMPLE:
    photo by Beech - Norse Mythology of the Valkyrie
    YaSFXQ9.jpg
    DEADLINE: APRIL 5TH

4ghsCe7.png
    No Challenge

Challenges may seem new to you and that's probably because they aren't all that common in competitions. One of the coolest things about Flawless, however, is that challenges exist. So what is a challenge?

Each round, you will see a challenge accompanying the actual assignment (posted above). The challenge can be considered a mini assignment that could be used to boost your scores/ranking for the round. They are purely OPTIONAL and not required.

Challenges will be looked at by the judges and only one person will earn a "diamond" for passing the challenge adequately. The judges will take turns determining who wins the challenge each round.

You must submit your actual assignment BEFORE you can submit a challenge or you may submit them at the same time.

Now you're talking diamonds? What do they do? - well, quite simply, if your model earns a diamond for passing the challenge, you earn 5 bonus points that will be awarded to your overall score!

ohs3snf.png

You will be scored with a standard scoring rubric:

Photo Quality: /10
    Photo Presentation: /10
    Overall Creativity: /15
    High Fashion: /10
    Judge's Preference: /5
    Total: /50

d8vhRQS.png
    Click on each image icon to see the full size

Lf2Povm.png A4nsACM.png

6rj4Q13.png
    edited April 2017
    oV9q3P1.png

FIRST, SOME WORDS FROM BEECH:

Thank you both for a wonderful cycle and my judge for being awesome and consistent!! <3

Your signatures!
    Oq3dg1C.png

r0YefZ9.png

AM4TSmT.png
    CLICK HERE if the button above doesn't work.
    If the slideshow doesn't play for you, try THIS LINK
    6rj4Q13.png
    6rj4Q13.png

Lialia54 & Nina Opal
    bEP1XTF.jpg?1
    6rj4Q13.png
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Contemplating on whether or not I may join this since MOTY is ending....What to do....

And here is the tag list. Forgot to post this the other day. :grimace:

@themysticalpoet @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @MajestycUnicorn @YJB19299 @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @psykt @AshLenn @Kelebek @xJojox @Pebblycat @Meeshelby @Phoenix_Rainx @abelhinha35 @chellemh29 @Sims3fan1986 @MissBirdie @abillings1978 @strawberrigurl @NShippudenFan @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @JoeJoe11 @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @InaMac69 @lionpaws @ArtsyAmy @Sterretjeee @fabtiffsim @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @Neverfalle @Jendowoz0612 @doicky96 @remi_narrow @CitizenErased14 @kittymeow @wbombje @Klept0maniac94 @wrswrs2 @SimsORIGfan @m11kj @taigoesrawr @Aestas @Grimm_PANdemic @HappyPanda @KittensMeow10 @dancergirlcb @gramatique
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Hmmmm...I think I'll join! Sounds neat xD
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    IM in!!!!!!!!!! This sounds like so much funnnnnnnn!!!!! I am Out of a few Comps eliminated etc and ending so Yeah I will Reserve.... :p<3
    @MizoreYukii :: Thanks dear and you are more than welcome.

@NShippudenFan & @SimsORIGfan ~ you are on the list :)
    6rj4Q13.png
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    Will be lurking this one, Beech. Had it bookmarked from the first.
    mWC1gjz.gif
    edited November 2016
    MODEL SIGN UP
    Username: NShippudenfan
    Model Name: Cecilia Grace
    AMwiT68.png
    *Hope this works okay XD*

6rj4Q13.png
  • SimmerMoonSimmerMoon Posts: 204 Member
    I'll give it a shot! It may take a couple days for me to submit my model, though, if that's okay? I have a Japanese oral exam on Tuesday and a biology lab practical on Wednesday. >.<
    Just a little bean whose only aspiration in life is becoming a magical girl.
    edited November 2016
    And I found some time during a study break!

Username: SimmerMoon
    Model Name: Esme Platt
    30669740380_482e31cb1d_b.jpg
    @SimmerMoon -- She is Gorgeous! Great Black & White!!!!!!! Everyone's Looks so AWESOME Working on mine Now.........Did you cut her out or is she on a background?????? Curious as to how she wants us to do it... I am just doing mine on a Background in game hope she accepts that.....I dont know why she wouldnt @BeechNutBaby ??? Thanks
    @SimsORIGfan Thank you so much! I'm afraid I don't know the difference yet? I have a plain white CAS background, so it's easy to use the magic wand tool to cut it out and then I put her on a picture I found on google after messing with the colors a bit.
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited November 2016
    You have a lot of potential for editing, @SimmerMoon She's gorgeous!

@Jendowoz0612 Thank you to you, too! I'm trying my best!
    edited November 2016
    @SimmerMoon you're sooo good with editing Already! :). I've been doing it a few monthz and I'm still not too good at it, haha.
    Post edited by NShippudenFan on

@NShippudenFan I had a tiny bit of experience because I help moderate a magical girl confessions blog on tumblr. I'm not currently active as a mod, but.. yeah. There's also this thread, which is a big help.
    @SimmerMoon Definetly, that thread has helped me a bunch, along with helpful and lovely people here in the forums ;)

MODEL SIGN UP--
    Username:SimsOrigFan
    Model Name: Lexx Weinstein
    wRtDALH.png
    edited November 2016
    Gotcha!!!! @Simmermoon Well as @Jendowoz0612 Said YOU have Awesome Abilities with Editing! and with that experience it helps too ..... I am new Myself been here for about 3 or 4 months now.... YOU will Learn SOOOO Much and Everyone is so Friendly and so Helpful here!!!!! <3:) .... Do you use Photoshop???? Or Gimp???? or Paintshop Pro????? OR???? IF you use Photoshop YOU get a VERY Clean CUT with the Polygonal Tool right where the Lasso Tool is ... I was told this when I first started by @xJojox SHE is a Sweetie and has really HELPED me Tons!!!!!!! Where the Magic Wand leaves Edges More and the Poly is GREAT and using the Smudge tool to Rub out Edges....You will learn all this.... As I did..... LOL LOL Just trying to help.... IF I can find Jo Jo's Tuts I think she has one on the Poly tool and smudging to make a really Clean CUT.... OR Pm her She is SUPER Sweet! :):p<3@NShippudenFan -- YOUR Edits are getting MUCHHHHHHHH Cleaner and Better so don't think they arent HUN they REALLY ARE I have Noticed that!!!!!!! HUGZ I myself had a bit of advantage working with editors for years just not Photoshop........ :p I use both Photoshop and PaintShop Pro which Ive used it for many years.......@simmermoon if you ever have questions or need help I will help you best I can... from what I have learned.... and any of these wonderful folks will help you too...... :)
    @SimsORIGfan Youre so sweet, thank you ;)

LOL @SimmerMoon I meant I've been doing editing a few months..not hours! Haha xD

edited March 2017
    @NShippudenFan -- Thanks thats how I try to live my life as positive as I can!!!!!!! and its TRUE what I said HUNNY!!!!!! <3 LOL I noticed you said hours LOL so Cute
    Post edited by TEXASTWANGTONYA on