Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New City Living Update Sending My Mac Crazy

Okay, so I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or if you've found a solution. I've hunted around for answers and I can't find anything on it. I just got City Living and now when I put Sims onto my Mac (Pro, mac os sierra) it changes the size of everything, not just in the sims screen, but also on the mac itself, so Chrome etc becomes tiny.

I'm not actually sure this is an issue with the game, I think it may be an issue with Origin, because it is behaving very strangely at the moment, sometimes going down to a mini size. Anyone got any ideas what to do. I've tried changing the size within the game but it doesn't change anything and the quality of the graphics in the game is screwed along with the sizes.

Comments

• GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    My Origin is acting a bit weird too. It jumbles up and I cant save the sims anymore. It starts to save then crashes. If it happens again, I'll post screenshots. Very strange.
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!
  • Ever since the City Living patch my male sims turned pitch black outside i noticed it during my bachelorette challenge
    Soo... When do we get preteens playing in snow?
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    First of all, do you play with CC or mods? If so, then simply move the Sims 4 folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4) to your Desktop. Don't worry your saved games will be safe. Start the game up and see if it still happens. If it does, then either one of your mods isn't updated to include CL and/or the same with some of your CC. Check with the site you downloaded from and make sure that those creators updated or have notes in regards to this.

Also try either updating or repairing your Origin or game. These are just some suggestions off the top of my head until I know more about your Macs. (Like model, year, graphics card and OS).
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.