Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you rather live in an apartment or house?

13...Next

Comments

• gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    Dream house would be a Victorian home near the beach... :)
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Yukari482Yukari482 Posts: 34 Member
    CITY GAL at heart :)
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I found my dream house a few years ago. It's a late Edwardian/early 1920's bachelors pad.
    You know it's fancy when it has a butlers pantry, a library, and servants quarters. Oh, and a tennis court and a swimming pool.
    When I first saw it for sale, it was a horrible pale pink. When it was relisted a couple of years later, it had been tastefully repainted a creamy colour.
    It's about a five minute drive from the CBD. Suburban, but right on the edge of the city. All I gotta do now is win the lotto, and have it go on sale again.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • TeenWolf_1999TeenWolf_1999 Posts: 498 Member
    Currently living in an apartmant.
    But to be honest ı would love to live in a house.İt has a lot of benefits and everything in that area belongs to its owner.
    -You can have a private garden.
    -You can have your pets without any problem.
    -There wont be any noise which comes from up or down.
    -You can desigine it much more freely compare to apartmant.
    -You can have parties without any problem etc
    Of course living in an apartmant isnt a bad thing but house looks much more better.
    VaguePepperyAmericancrayfish-max-1mb.gif
    Steam:Quanode
  • andersson01andersson01 Posts: 193 Member
    edited October 2017
    Rented apartment.

Too lazy to mow the lawn, mess around with plants and shovel snow.
    And if something goes wrong related to heating / water / electricity, I'm probably not the one paying for repairs (unless it was my fault).

So far I've had the fridge and stove replaced + bathroom renovated for 'free'.
    The world would be a much better place without me... I can't allow that! >:D