Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your Apartments!

Comments

• Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    I do have all the packs but I was wanting to put a small apartment in a different hood. I downloaded one from the gallery but it didn't work.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I do have all the packs but I was wanting to put a small apartment in a different hood. I downloaded one from the gallery but it didn't work.

that's because apartment shells are only in SM. You can download rooms all day but unless you are placing them in SM they will not be apartments
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Well, I love it so much - Sims 4 doesn't need any custom content furnituring cuz of moveobjects. You can get so detailed, it's insane!

I love how my apartment turned out, even tough it is too much cluttered. I tried hard on making as many rooms as I can. It's a small apartment due to the detail it looks so big at the same time imo. It's Medina 920, in the arts quarter, one of the reasons I tried to make it look eccentric and artsy.

I will put it on the gallery soon. It's just a waste that no one downloads it but well, I did it for my savegame. :D

NusUqZI.png

tiwO7JJ.png

X6QQSpE.png

KtJqqKF.png

• happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Continuing my quest of smaller living spaces, here is my 19 Culpepper House, now the perfect flat-share. I have not play-tested it yet, TLC items have the weirdest footprints and I'm not sure everything is reachable.
    zuRsLaCl.png

And my new favorite idea: 701 Zenview apartment in which I delete the furnitures upstairs and pretend it's only one story. Finally another 1-person apartment, and the rent reflects the new size better.
    PSIsDt4l.png
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    From a few months ago- 1010 Alto apartment- single room upload, so no rebuild is necessary. 3 bed (one for a child)/4 bath, Home Office for a Scientist, "Man Cave" gym/GT club set up

Gallery Link: https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/84A8507A434311E7849F8C7B1FBDCF4D?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Tonysterling&max=50&maxis=false

Full Facebook Photo Album for this build: https://www.facebook.com/pg/MyWorldofSims/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1285494924899262

rUWVsh4.png

lHB0KsH.png

uWb6WNC.png

I05zFlO.png

3nXJS9Y.png

0NJwkwk.png

QTltVPb.png
  • estella_deeestella_dee Posts: 263 Member
    I just learned that it's fun remodeling apartments. Hehehe. I think it's more easy than building from scratch. Don't get me wrong, wish we could build apartments like how it was in TS2, but well... I don't mind this as well, I guess. Here's the first and so far the only apartment I have renovated (I just got City Living lol). This is one of the smaller apartments in the Spice area. Was just using the spare money I have from the default funds. The rent was only 400S, I believe, so I had a few spare to have a decent renovation.

37451737062_ef1b70ef4c_o.png

37435014456_42024f91a0_o.png

37482673671_b02dcc2b56_o.png

37435022166_85a134685f_o.png
  • Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    hpBLVql.jpg

This is the apartment I have currently for one of my many sims called the Tempti's. It used to look alot less cluttered but KIDS happened haha.
    Hope you like it! :)

p.s this is my first time posting a screenshot I hope I did it right lol
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123
  • JoshuaSims0JoshuaSims0 Posts: 207 Member
    im bad at architecture. so i just buy rent em in san myshuno.
  • LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member
    @Katie123 that's the apartment I'm currently playing in too! I love what you did with it! :)
    @LissyK9 aw thanks

Katie123
  • gracethesmurf1gracethesmurf1 Posts: 10 New Member
    > @AndreaTheHero said:
    > Some pics of my apartment for my two newest sims :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I renovated the 'needs tlc' apartment in the culpepper building (can't remember which one) and made it a lot more homely. Went from a two bedroom to a one bedroom and opened up the kitchen. I plan on renovating the landgrab apartment sometime tonight but I want to play my sims more first. ^^

You did such a good job with this apt!! I've tried to renovate the needs TLC one but always get frustrated by pipes in the wall etc, you've done it so well. It looks well swish :wink:
  • twilight_aerithtwilight_aerith Posts: 653 Member
    I remodeled 930 Medina Studios. Here's how it turned out.

iQucni3.pngR0tMHG3.pngTUACTCZ.pngLfY0Aea.pngjEkVqBz.pngSDHH63R.pngWsufMkX.pngwzxK48H.pngWsZZtlz.pngkWG1qel.png

I put the living space (entry, dining room, kitchen, laundry area, living room) on the gallery in case anyone wants it. It's called Stary Night Modern Living.
    Origin ID: Samerella
  • DambiSimsDambiSims Posts: 9 New Member
    when are we going to be able to build apartment building? when i build a really cool and big building i hate when only one family can live there... i need to make a 20sim family to fill all the houses ...
    This is the Feng family and their luxurious apartment. I added hints of colour to brighten it up, added a gym/study room. Hope you like it

N8p8ITg.jpg

KVYqHt4.jpg
    Kitchen area (excuse the green smoke lol I left a plate out oops)

Hkq9pCA.jpg
    Dining table

hggikyz.jpg
    Study area - next to living room

LpjRRqg.jpg
    living room

v2KJgZ7.jpg
    Upstairs bathroom

hSQfhNf.jpg
    Bedroom and walk in wardrobe to the left

4ayep42.jpg
    Upstairs gym/study room

dgeBGYk.jpg
    overview of whole apartment

what do you think?
    Have you had your sims live in this apartment?

Katie123
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    I just noticed this thread. I thought we couldn’t build functional apartments? Or are these remodels of the existing apartments in game?
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    I just noticed this thread. I thought we couldn’t build functional apartments? Or are these remodels of the existing apartments in game?

You're right, we can't. They are remodels. :)
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    BooDaBoo5 wrote: »

You're right, we can't. They are remodels. :)

Oh, cool! I remodel the existing apartments all the time. But these all look great!
  • MarktnMarktn Posts: 554 Member
    Katie123 wrote: »
    hpBLVql.jpg

This is the apartment I have currently for one of my many sims called the Tempti's. It used to look alot less cluttered but KIDS happened haha.
    Hope you like it! :)

p.s this is my first time posting a screenshot I hope I did it right lol

I love the Jasmine apartments.
  • ellizelliz Posts: 14 New Member
    I LOVE this thread. Apartments are pretty much my favourite thing in this game! :smiley:

Here's my loft space at 701 ZenView -- one of my fave lots. <3 Sorry I can't just link it or post photos directly -- long-time lurker. :blush:

ibb.co/album/jrn75a
  • kellyyrxkellyyrx Posts: 8 New Member
    wow so creative
  • LilyGraceGamingLilyGraceGaming Posts: 63 Member
    I wish I could build like yall! your amazing!
  • orkhid22orkhid22 Posts: 2,226 Member
    I remodeled 930 Medina Studios. Here's how it turned out.

iQucni3.pngR0tMHG3.pngTUACTCZ.pngLfY0Aea.pngjEkVqBz.pngSDHH63R.pngWsufMkX.pngwzxK48H.pngWsZZtlz.pngkWG1qel.png

I put the living space (entry, dining room, kitchen, laundry area, living room) on the gallery in case anyone wants it. It's called Stary Night Modern Living.

Can you put the whole place up as one large room? Or x-large room please?
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    The Bheedas have toddler triplets now, so I had to redecorate...

02-05-18_2-06-45_AM.png
  • ItsNativeRoseItsNativeRose Posts: 2 New Member
    All of these apartments are looking gorgeous~ I hope to post some of mine soon!^^