Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show Us Your Apartments!

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
Hi all. Just thought it would be fun to start a picture thread focused on the apartments and new decor!
Here is the only one I've made so far.
11-01-16_9-15-22nbspPM_zpsmkwhmaon.png

Comments

• KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Ooooh I love them both!
  • SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    Nice apts :)
  • MS4MS4 Posts: 89 Member
    Great pictures!

And i saw that many of the apartments shown in the Official Apartments trailer arent in the game, and some have very little changes.
    For example the one with the "Party place" trait .
    I was hoping to see those ones too in game
    Top notch quality pics, @Ceres_Meiriona !!
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Your toilet looks out of place and far too clean, @Ceres_Meiriona - Bought any fireworks, yet?
  • Redrose390Redrose390 Posts: 97 Member
    Some pics of my apartment for my two newest sims :D

0ljBDDt.jpg

2sAjMHw.jpg

uCfRSk4.jpg

R86xd68.jpg

vgVu9ox.jpg

I renovated the 'needs tlc' apartment in the culpepper building (can't remember which one) and made it a lot more homely. Went from a two bedroom to a one bedroom and opened up the kitchen. I plan on renovating the landgrab apartment sometime tonight but I want to play my sims more first. ^^

Did you add the Balcony in that one??
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Really love this thread! Keep the piccys coming! Can't wait to renovate apartments!! :) xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Thank you @KHS12 I love your artsy apartment! It's bright and happy but not too loud. Great atmosphere! You are a very benevolent sim overlord.

@EmmaVane I did buy some, but I haven't set them off yet... my sim hasn't had any kids, so I'm afraid to do anything too dastardly just yet, or this play session will be ending rather abruptly. That will be my mission today! Onward to the procreation station!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • AndreaTheHeroAndreaTheHero Posts: 578 Member
    Redrose390 wrote: »
    Did you add the Balcony in that one??

No this one came with a balcony, it was the run down one on the top right of the layout
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Hi all. Just thought it would be fun to start a picture thread focused on the apartments and new decor!
    Here is the only one I've made so far.
    11-01-16_9-15-22nbspPM_zpsmkwhmaon.png

Just an fyi EA slipped us in a glass penthouse in our libraries and it's really nice. There is a lot of room to add additional items in it.

Check out this awesome penthouse
    11-01-16_3-17-19nbspPM.png

That is awesome! The apartment I re-decorated in the picture is for a single sim and there is actually an extra room in there that I've just emptied out, but thanks for the penthouse idea!
    edited November 2016
    Thank you @KHS12 I love your artsy apartment! It's bright and happy but not too loud. Great atmosphere! You are a very benevolent sim overlord.

@EmmaVane I did buy some, but I haven't set them off yet... my sim hasn't had any kids, so I'm afraid to do anything too dastardly just yet, or this play session will be ending rather abruptly. That will be my mission today! Onward to the procreation station!

Bahaha oh man, I appreciate that @Ceres_Meiriona :D

And, @phantom121294 , that penthouse is stunning! It looks Asian inspired to me? The coloring is my favorite part.
  • katyasmnvkatyasmnv Posts: 103 Member
    All pictures are great! :)
    My sims don't have any money left after moving to the city. They can barely pay the rent and even got their power cut off once. Renovations are in order when they save up some cash. Pictures will follow.
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I cannot wait for tomorrow when it comes out in the UK! I'm really looking forward to renovating apartments and building penthouses!
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    ^^Tonight.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• nadinebsimsnadinebsims Posts: 10 New Member
    they look amazing! cannot wait to play ( one more hour)
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Are there any tiny apartments? All these apartments look gigantic. Beautiful, but rather large.
  • BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Oh my, I need to get to work! The first thing I did was delete all furniture except for kitchens and bathrooms in the empty apartments and will be re-doing the layouts and decorating some of them for some NPC Sims.

*quietly borrows awesome ideas from this thread* :)
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »
    Are there any tiny apartments? All these apartments look gigantic. Beautiful, but rather large.

Jasmine suites are so small imo but most of the premades are decent sized with tiny bedrooms...
    giphy_1.gif
  • hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    All of your apartments look so nice. I am loving the new furniture and how home-y the apartments look.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

One thing with the size is you can always wall off part of it and not use it- making a smaller studio look.