Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City living did you know?

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
Post your little did you knows for city living!

Did you know that children can develop the singing skill just like adults and can even do duets too?

CwOQ9a9WIAAtpcB.jpg:large
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Did you know that adults can use bubble blowers?
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Post your little did you knows for city living!

Did you know that children can develop the singing skill just like adults and can even do duets too?

CwOQ9a9WIAAtpcB.jpg:large

I did not know that. More children skills. Great news.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    More diverse names were actually added to the game files for city living Sims!

Ooh cool! I guessed so but it's great to get confirmation
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • AshystarAshystar Posts: 182 Member
    are you guys playing this already? i preordered but its not available to install yet??
    Ashystar wrote: »
    are you guys playing this already? i preordered but its not available to install yet??

It was available in North America yesterday.
    CwOc9nLWgAAg5Q5.jpg:large

Did you know this totally isn't creepy at all?

Wait, you get random wierdo kids showing up at the door too? I might have to move some sims to San Myshuno after all.
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    CwOc9nLWgAAg5Q5.jpg:large

Did you know this totally isn't creepy at all?

LOL that is exactly how I met my best friend growing up. I was riding my bike when I saw another girl playing outside, so I walked up to her mom and asked if she could play. We have been best friends since we were 6 years old.

When I lived in CA NONE of the kids in the neighborhood were allowed to even walk on the sidewalk on the main road we lived on. So it took my parents getting used to the fact that our friends go through gate from the ally to knock on the patio door. My mom went off on my sisters friend when she came over to introduce herself and ask if we could play because she was the first one to do it.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Did you know that while there are gremlins that go around breaking your stuff if you get that lot trait, there's also gnomes that can go around fixing stuff randomly for another lot trait? :D Everybody mentions gremlins but I didn't know about the gnomes til I saw the full list.

You know my funny you should say that because the next place Shinya live in is going to have gremlins and gnomes when I thought they would make a great combination....LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • SimChickeeSimChickee Posts: 402 Member
    Did you know that all of these things so far have been mentioned in trailers?

I wouldn't know because I don't sit around and watch others play games on YouTube, I like to dive in and play myself so I don't have time for all that.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    SimChickee wrote: »
    Did you know that all of these things so far have been mentioned in trailers?

I wouldn't know because I don't sit around and watch others play games on YouTube, I like to dive in and play myself so I don't have time for all that.

was there really a mention of talk radio in the trailers lol.
  • brendhan21brendhan21 Posts: 3,427 Member
    Did you know that there are rabbit hole events such as opera and circus?
    Did you know that some sims disapprove of other sims blowing the bubble blower?
    Did you know it can make your sims high?
    Did you know as a politician you can make false promises and ask for a bribe?

actually its not really being high because rated teen.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    Did you know that while there are gremlins that go around breaking your stuff if you get that lot trait, there's also gnomes that can go around fixing stuff randomly for another lot trait? :D Everybody mentions gremlins but I didn't know about the gnomes til I saw the full list.

You know my funny you should say that because the next place Shinya live in is going to have gremlins and gnomes when I thought they would make a great combination....LOL

I'm surprised they can be put together like that. I figured some traits would block out others, like some of the Sims traits do. That would be interesting indeed. The only thing is though that there would just be double the notices about them, lol. I've gotten a few about gnomes fixing stuff, but I've never actually seen them (or even noticed if they fixed anything, as my Sim's stuff is pretty unbreakable as is, lol). I assume it's the same for gremlins, only things break randomly instead.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • butterflyxgirlbutterflyxgirl Posts: 427 Member
    Did you know that there is now a TV channel called the Public Access Channel?