Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's your celeb crush?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
edited October 2016 in Off Topic Chat
I recently just fell for Matthew Gray Gubler cause he seems like such a nice chap and he's super cute looking too. I normally don't like older dudes but he's too good to pass.

So who's your celeb crush and why do you like them?
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My username should answer this question. Haha :D
    Chris Hemsworth means so much to me. He is my hero! I found out about him at the perfect time in my life, I was going through so much and he helped me overcome and move on and I am so grateful. He is so chill, down to earth, and he's such a sweetheart! I had the chance to meet him this past summer and it was so amazing! He was so charming and even more stunning than I thought! Plus he's so gorgeous to look at. ;)
    VwdLAye.jpg
    Sorry for the long post! :D
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    My username should answer this question. Haha :D
    Chris Hemsworth means so much to me. He is my hero! I found out about him at the perfect time in my life, I was going through so much and he helped me overcome and move on and I am so grateful. He is so chill, down to earth, and he's such a sweetheart! I had the chance to meet him this past summer and it was so amazing! He was so charming and even more stunning than I thought! Plus he's so gorgeous to look at. ;)
    VwdLAye.jpg
    Sorry for the long post! :D

He is a cutie. I like his wife better though :D sorry. You probably don't like her that much then. I think she's gorgeous.
    Elsa is amazing! I do like her! She makes him happy and that makes me happy! :D Also yes, she is stunning!
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    Scarlett Johansson
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited October 2016
    Personally mine is Terry Bollea with his Hulk Hogan personality.
    There's something about a man like that which not even I can figure out.
    So I like him because reasons I don't know myself?
    L9q8VGi.png
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    Danielle Harris

I've been a big fan of horror movies for a long time now, and I remember watching the few Halloween movies (4 and 5) she was in when she was 10/11+ when I was a teenager (many years after their release. They were released before I was even born).

Since growing up, she's continued working in horror movies, as well as others, and is considered a "scream queen".

I've never met her, but I've heard she goes to many conventions and is very interactive with her fans, which is always awesome.

Also, she has an amazing smile.
    UOrdpSJ.jpg
  • MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    Dave Grohl <3
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    SoapSuds wrote: »
    Danielle Harris
    I love heeeer!

As for myself, it's Tim Roth. He's such a talented actor I get a little awestruck about how goood he is. I've read a lot of interviews with him and he seems like an icredibly pleasant, intelligent and laidback individual with great opinions about many things I have to agree with. I find him hot as well, haha, I found him more attractive per se when he was in his thirties, but I still do. I just love the guy.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • inspiringraccooninspiringraccoon Posts: 6 New Member
    waka flocka flame
  • SujabesSujabes Posts: 224 Member
    Danny Devito.
    AdhggAl.jpg

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'm pretty sure it would just be faster for me to name all the celebs I don't have a crush on :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SelbossSelboss Posts: 70 Member
    Demy (Singer),
    Cathy Kelley
    Alexandra Daddario
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited November 2016
    For me, my Celebrity crushes would have to be; Johnny Depp, Sean Connery (I'm an older woman so older men appeal to me), Alan Rickman (RIP dear-heart you were the best!), Patrick Stewart, Viggo Mortensen and Sam Elliott.
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I recently just fell for Matthew Gray Gubler cause he seems like such a nice chap and he's super cute looking too. I normally don't like older dudes but he's too good to pass.
    Forgot to mention: When I was about 17-18 he was a huuuge celebrity crush of mine. He's great
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @Lightfield aww why'd you go off him? You watch Criminal Minds?
  • MsJoyMsJoy Posts: 59 Member
    At the moment, having a crush on Ian Somerhalder of Vampire Diaries.
    My S3 Studio (mostly houses), no CC.
    262bb954-93c5-4ac8-97d9-9abd54cc0cec_zpsf9hoo8vt.jpg

Simpkin wrote: »
    @Lightfield aww why'd you go off him? You watch Criminal Minds?

Hahah, no idea when it happened, was quite some time ago he was my celebrity crush. He's aaawesome though and so cute. I watched Criminal Minds when I lived at home, that's how I discovered him, loved it, I don't think I saw more than four seasons though.
  • solvorshsolvorsh Posts: 142 Member
    Always and forever Harry Styles, lmao. I feel too old for him though :neutral:
  • BuzzLightyearBuzzLightyear Posts: 1,029 Member
    Channing Tatum :love: just love anything he is in
  • kaputtinokaputtino Posts: 56 Member
    Matthew Gray Gubler is great indeed, OP!! I love his nonsensical instagram acc :p

I think my biggest celebrity crush is Rooney Mara, especially in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. <3
    Jake Gyllenhaal has a place in my heart too, since Donnie Darko (I named my cat after this movie :D )
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Matthew Gray Gubler is soooo cute. He is sometimes weird to follow on Twitter but that's ok.
    My other crushes: Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Kit Harington, Robert Buckley, & Jensen Ackles.
    Also Kristin Kreuk, Selena Gomez, Christina Hendricks, & Ruby Rose o:)
  • kaputtinokaputtino Posts: 56 Member
    Quaay wrote: »
    Matthew Gray Gubler is soooo cute. He is sometimes weird to follow on Twitter but that's ok.
    My other crushes: Chris Pratt, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Kit Harington, Robert Buckley, & Jensen Ackles.

Ruby Rose!!! YES!
  • MissMahooMissMahoo Posts: 208 Member
    MissMahoo wrote: »
    Dave Grohl <3

Also (because I am greedy)
    Josh Homme, Johnny Depp, Jim Parsons, Michael Cera, Ian Sommerhalder, Gerard Butler and the very lovely Tom Hardy.
    edited November 2016
    solvorsh wrote: »
    Always and forever Harry Styles, lmao. I feel too old for him though :neutral:

I used to have a huge crush on Harry! I had him plastered all over my walls. lol He's still cute.
    Quaay wrote: »

I like your taste. If you know what I mean.. *Wink, Wink* :p