Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't click on Game Option after patched

I patched my game today , but after I launched the game , opened menu and try to click on Game Option. It just no respond! I try other icons too, they worked just fine, only Game Option isn't respond.
I do have CC and Mod, but I'd tried both with or without CC/Mod still the same! Help!><

Comments

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Right click on the game in your Origin games library and select repair game.
    apple-signature.png
  • nikkinickbsbnikkinickbsb Posts: 2 New Member
    I did tried it, but no use........
    Now I have to uninstall it and redownload again.....GOSH!
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Did you try quoting and restarting your computer? That may reset everything and allow the patches to update.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    I did tried it, but no use........
    Now I have to uninstall it and redownload again.....GOSH!

No, try this first:

- In your Applications folder right click on the Sims 4 app and select Show Package Contents.
    - Navigate to Contents > Mac OS.
    - There should be two files in there. Right click on The Sims 4 and select Move to Trash. Don't drag the file as it will only move an alias and leave the original in place. Leave the other file, The Sims 4.par alone.
    - Now open Origin, click on The Sims 4 in your Games Library and click on Download.

apple-signature.png
  • btarttbtartt Posts: 4 New Member
    I have the same issue. I can't save my games and other problems are arising. The option to plan an event isn't working. My game becomes unresponsive when I even click the Game Options button. Panels stop working and things become a mess. I tried deleting The Sims 4 file, but that still didn't work.
  • AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    I'm having this issue too, I repaired my game, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing.