Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Comments

• kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    @kemisz your family has such good genes! I've also never seen a sim pull off that hair as well Camden does. If you haven't already, I would love it if you could upload his family to the gallery? The daughters are so pretty.

I'm blushing! I'm so sorry but Camden passed away without me uploading him to the gallery. I can upload Claudia or Vivian though if you like?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    kemisz wrote: »
    @kemisz your family has such good genes! I've also never seen a sim pull off that hair as well Camden does. If you haven't already, I would love it if you could upload his family to the gallery? The daughters are so pretty.

I'm blushing! I'm so sorry but Camden passed away without me uploading him to the gallery. I can upload Claudia or Vivian though if you like?

That's okay! I would love them both if you can. :smile:
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Wow! @kemisz Ammar really is very good looking. I might have to break my no cc rule to nab him and put him in my 100 baby challenge. One can never have too many good looking sims around to have babies with. Lol
    I went to upload Claudia and Vivian to the gallery but it's saying they have custom content? I do use a couple of mods but not CC hair or clothing. Does anyone know why this might be happening?
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I went to upload Claudia and Vivian to the gallery but it's saying they have custom content? I do use a couple of mods but not CC hair or clothing. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

It might be a glitch. I know I have been having the same issue when uploading lots and rooms. I do not have any CC furniture, only CAS. Maybe try removing the mods folder? If not I am okay with downloading them with the 'CC' tag.
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • EMSimmer30EMSimmer30 Posts: 181 Member
    Is their skin, makeup, etc. CC? Any of these will also count when uploading.
    EMSimmer30 wrote: »
    Is their skin, makeup, etc. CC? Any of these will also count when uploading.

No. I literally only use MC Command centre and one other mod to help with gameplay. I strictly stay away from from hair, makeup, eyes, clothes etc. But thanks for troubleshooting anyway!

It might be a glitch. I know I have been having the same issue when uploading lots and rooms. I do not have any CC furniture, only CAS. Maybe try removing the mods folder? If not I am okay with downloading them with the 'CC' tag.

Okay, well I put them up there now. You should be able to find them under "Meyers" and my UN is Tranquillosims. Happy simming and thank you so much for the ego boost!

• cind3r3llacind3r3lla Posts: 219 Member
    An update on my family (when I wrote about genetic freckles)
    These are James and Bella Vatore's (formerly a Goth) children. All their children got freckles from James :relieved:
    0ssy6zx.jpg
    Elijah (who is a kid now) and the twin toddlers, Alison and Alaric (they will age up soon) :smile:
    (Elijah has totally got Bella's nose o:))

The family tree: https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#58aca585551ca10e2b8d1e44
    HBRh4vc.jpg
  • Cherrybug90Cherrybug90 Posts: 75 Member
    Here is my current family. They ended up with twins.
    03_24_17_10_36_29_PM.png
  • phoebe.oxphoebe.ox Posts: 65 Member
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/58d6add9cc36a00e175eaaf8

Not long started this family :)
    Yes, their child did 'die' (my game glitched when Emma was giving birth so she didn't have the child)
    (any ideas on how to get around this please let me know, I've already tried getting her pregnant again, however for some reason she can't. I have the mc command centre mod installed so that might be what's causing the glitch)

I might post screenshots when I work out how to :lol:
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm going to do a write up of them soon (as I'm planning to start a legacy blog on them) but here is a quick look at my family tree. Unfortunately, I don't have any good pictures of the earliest generations; I hadn't planned on documenting them as I am now.
    The Brewster Lineage is five generations so far, which is a big deal for me as I usually get bored. lol

Link to family echo tree: http://www.familyecho.com/?p=AGGAX&c=71bxutoslp&f=826726704195850740

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-25%20at%202.55.18%20PM_zpsgjffvcat.png
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    Vampire Fashion 101 with Victoria Thorne, founder of the "Thorne family legacy"

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/9BF82FEAF16E11E68D978760519D445F

FotorCreatedddddddddd.jpg
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    @itsmegamo What a unique looking family!

@Cherrybug90 Cannot wait to see them grow up :) Nice mix of genetics - parents' features complement each other well.

@cind3r3lla I am so happy that the freckles have passed on!!! Make already cute kids hella cuter!
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
  • BlargianBlargian Posts: 197 Member
    edited April 2017
    Here is some of the genetics in different strains of my legacy tree!

The pictures below show descendants of the same gender throughout four generations. Read in this order:

AA1_zpsbmm1rmlx.png
    1. Cullen Churchill
    2. Georgie Churchill
    3. Grant Churchill
    4. Claudius Churchill

AA2_zpsm2yr2log.png
    1. Moira Fyres, née Kidd
    2. Siobhan Fyres
    3. Jayla Rocca, née Fyres
    4. Noni Churchill, née Rocca

AA3_zpsg2dabojl.png
    1. Katrina Caliente
    2. Dina Caliente
    3. Zolita Hilde, née Caliente
    4. Arabella Churchill, née Hilde

AA4_zpsx1tx7ael.png
    1. Katrina Caliente
    2. Dina Caliente
    4. Petra Romeo, née Hilde

AA5_zpsqvednrrx.png
    1. Katrina Caliente
    2. Dina Caliente
    4. Lila Lovelace, née Hilde

AA6_zpsw6xfq2td.png

Also featured in: x
    Post edited by Blargian on
    KYkPuFT.png?1
    Bloodlines: Gustav & Ishka's Legacy | Family Tree: Echo + Plum | ID: Jalooloo
    Thorne Family update! Charolette and Christopher have aged into children! They have been learning the vampire ways from there parents Victoria and William. The triplets Vincent, Victor and Violet will be aging up in a day or two! (Below are portraits of the whole family in there human disguises)

jgb.jpg
    mm.jpg
    FotorCreatlkkkkkkkkkked.jpg
    FotorCreatedkkk.jpg
  • JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    edited March 2019
    Wow...
    There's certainly some impressive family trees in this thread! :)

Here's my current legacy's family tree.

24-300319102206.png
    Post edited by Jase on
    Hello fellow simmers, update! The Galaxy legacy and Thorne legacy have combined! Desedants Hadley Comet (Galaxy Family) and Damian Thorne have fell in love and now have there own family. It was love at first sight for this alien and vampire couple (There love SO reminds me of Selene and Micheal from "Underworld") The newly weds are currently living in Forgotton Hollow in a gothic mansion. They have one son, Lucian Thorne who is a full alien sim (pictured in disguise). Recently Hadley and Damian discoved that they are pregant! (Just in time for the new parenting pack) I cant wait to see if it will be a little vamp or alien, as always I will post to keep you updated. Happy simming

FotorCreated_8.jpg
    FotorCreatedmm.png
  • JJP101JJP101 Posts: 5 New Member
    @Hannahcleola I've been following the Galaxies and the Thornes since you first posted and I was wondering if you would be able to update your plum tree. I'm obviously not forcing you just wondering if you could so I could more easily follow your sims. Thanks in advance!
    @JJP101 Sure thing I need to update it! lol :D
  • Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited May 2017
    I'm not very far into my Lee family, but you guys are doing awesome with keeping up with the family trees.

Here's my family tree so far:
    https://theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57afba9bf978430e00048675

It was started by Daniel Tao and Alisa Lee.
    20480497720_6819edef33_c.jpg

You can follow their little family updates here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/909774/the-sims-4-the-lee-family-update-picture-thread/p1
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    So I've never posted a picture before so I hope this works... Essentially it's one line of my Jaramillo family all the way down to gen 7
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    content://media/external/file/2126
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2017
    My founders Chris and Jess.
    7zqx8yE.png
    They had triplets..This is their eldest daughter, Kara and her son Connor
    3oSklcn.png
    Kara's dead ex boyfriend/ Connor's father.
    9guyOSF.png
    Chris and Jess' second born child, Christian and his wife Britta.
    iUcKDMh.png
    Their twin boys. (I forgot their names)
    MmcExTm.png
    Chris and Jess' Third child, Charlie and his wife Lily.
    wyr33gd.png
    Their daughter, Jemma.
    JFZ7MWq.png
    Chris and Jess also have a set of twin boys. Jed and Kevin. They are currently teens. This is the only recent picture I have of them
    f3G4bMo.png
    That's as far as my family goes at the moment.

Hello fellow simmers per requested I have finally updated my rapidly growing "Galaxy" family tree. The Galaxy's are a large family legacy of aliens. Recently I married one of my vampire legacy sims into the epic alien family. Hadley and Damian Thorne are the current family I am playing. Hadley is a well established Food Critic and her vampire husband Damian is a lead Detective. They have three children together a son named Lucian and the couple had a completely identical set of twin girls Mariah and Mackenzie. This is the second time in this legacy that I have had a set of identical twins! Who remembers twins Farrah and Faith? (Pictured below) What's interesting is the twins are always identical in alien form as well as in there human disguises. All three of there children are full aliens no vampires. Im not sure if I will have the couple have more children, im looking forward to raising the children with the upcoming Parenting pack. Happy simming everyone, below is the direct link to the Galaxy Family Tree (Disguises)
    https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57eabab128fcd97324b2cb4e
    5e702dc5-3d45-458c-8299-c7379585c180.png

fa38edf2-50de-4e88-b4ce-0a332d3384e9.png
    Flashback to identical twins Farrah and Faith (Human disguises)

@JJP101
  • Slasher4242Slasher4242 Posts: 30 Member
    @Hannahcleola okay so I know this is late but I was wondering how did you do the family tree in your initial post (for the galaxy family legacy)?