Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Share your Family Trees and Genetics!

Share your family trees here!

Comments

• HannahcleolaHannahcleola Posts: 252 Member
    My favorite part of playing TS4 has been seeing how the genetics get passed on throughout the generations. I have been playing with the "Galaxy" family legacy for months now. Its been so fun! I have seen eye colors skip generations then re-appear, random traits appear such as skin or eye color and had my first ever set of identical twins (discoved that as aliens and in disguise they're identical?!) I would love to to see everyone's family tree and discoveries with genetics! Please share :)

The founders of Galaxy legacy are Chloe and Tyler. They had two daughters, twins Alexa and April. Whom both got married and had kids of their own. Alexa amd her husband Ashton had one daughter Diamond Comet(my favourite) who currently has six children! Eric, a set of completely identical twins Farrah and Faith, Gabriel, Hadley.and Darren. April had two children Bennett and Claire. Btw Claire looks identical to her grandmother Chloe Galaxy, same hair color eye color everything. I am going to have Claire and Hadley continue the legacy and send them to San Myshuno where hopefully they will both find love and adventure!

photovisi-download1.jpg

photovisi-download.jpg
    I have shared my sim Claire Star to the gallery today:) She is the third generation of my Galaxy Family Legacy. She was born in game, I have not edited her in any way! Claire recently was promoted to National Leader in the Activist career! She is living in a penthouse in San Myshuno with her cousin Hadley. Now that she is on the top of her career her goal now is to find a husband! Wish her luck :D

https://www.thesims.com/gallery/browse?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=cleolafm&max=50&maxis=false

d11f7129-c1b1-44f8-9092-10e9e1de46d9.png

00.jpg
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    I need to get an updated link for my tree, but I'll post it once I do. Thanks for sharing yours, I enjoy seeing other people's legacies. :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited November 2016
    http://familyecho.com/?p=C43Z3&c=r4wwur9xki&f=724770670641691626

Founder:
    XcUVdtF.png

Gen 2:
    KQbeHTm.png

Gen 3 "Grandma"
    sasXr45.png

Gen 4: "Mom"
    2hOPb9a.png

current gen (Gen 5)
    Juliet (Heiress)
    4tdRFLQ.png

Hailey (her sister)
    9ZuzuCW.png
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
    @slynnski I look forward to seeing your family tree!

@MadameLee Wow I love your Swanson family tree! Your such a great storyteller, I enjoyed reading the diary style entry's :) I wish I had the patience to write story's for my legacy. Hailey is beautiful she is my favorite :)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @slynnski I look forward to seeing your family tree!

@MadameLee Wow I love your Swanson family tree! Your such a great storyteller, I enjoyed reading the diary style entry's :) I wish I had the patience to write story's for my legacy. Hailey is beautiful she is my favorite :)

It took me awhile to get good at it..It also helped reading other simmer's stories..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • RamssesRamsses Posts: 115 Member
    Founder:
    gLvZsRC.jpg

Gen 2
    ko5fgza.jpg

Gen 3
    MbLYqqG.jpg

Gen 4
    8hk50uA.jpg

Gen 5(the one in green)
    8Mk3fHB.jpg

Gen 6
    IL1fiYD.jpg

Gen 7(the girl)
    EJpFMxS.jpg

Gen 8
    rsqoy5b.jpg

Gen 9(the one in blue, other one is her sister)
    ffVm68M.jpg

Gen 10, one of my all time favorite sims, Paris.
    IZQLsCO.jpg

Gen 11
    92rmlsN.jpg

Gen 12
    rOK6eqR.jpg

Gen 13
    tOSUJnO.jpg
    Gen 14
    nwkHG8h.png

Gen 15(girl in red)
    SWfvqXu.jpg

Gen 16
    am5ivul.jpg

Gen 17
    AJ19iSc.jpg

Gen 18
    b2YiTFR.jpg

Gen 19
    rez5opD.jpg

Gen 20 kids are born but I haven't decided who inherits the Heir title yet.

@Ramsses that's super impressive! Congrats on hitting the 20th generation. I love the Game of Thrones tee, by the way.
    Here's mine...finally! The 3rd generation will get pictures once each one ages up to a Young Adult. Benjamin is days away, Buffy just aged to a teen, and Billie is still a baby.

The Krzy Family Tree
    @Ramsses Well done on 20 generations! I have yet to get that far but I am definitely working on it with my alien family. BTW Gen 4 is a great screenshot, I like how you can see his reflection in the mirror of him proposing <3
    Founder Chloe Galaxy mother of twins April and Alexa

Chloe%20Galaxy%202.png
    Gen 2 April and Alexa
    FotorCreated_3.jpg
    Gen 3 Diamond Comet; Mother of six children Eric, Farrah, Faith, Gabriel, Handley and Darren.
    11-23-16_6-10-27PM-2.png
    Gen 3 Claire Star having a blast signing karoke with her cousin Hadley (Gen 4 heiress)
    11-23-16_5-53-27PM.png
    Gen 4 Hadley heiress
    11-02-16_10-44-39nbspAM.png

https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#57e80b1128fcd97324b2c6fb
    "Galaxy" family legacy update! All sims have aged up while other family members have passed away :( Hadley and Claire have moved from Newcrest to the big city San Myshuno! They are both doing well, Hadley is a well respected Food Critic and Claire is a Nation Leader. Claire Star met her boyfriend Chris Moon in San Myshuno at the romance festival <3 Hadley is lovin life on the town but cant help feeling lonely. She secretly hopes to find a husband and start a family of her own.
    8ac63308-5d48-4b7d-8a8a-aa83d2c256be.jpg
    Hadley
    h.jpg
    Claire
    p.jpg
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    My family trees are in my sig.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I'm not near my computer right now, so I can't post pictures, but I can link the tree here :)

I don't think my family tree needs any explanation, since it's quite simple ^^ I'm happy about it though, I love almost all my sims :blush:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
    @Faberries Thanks for sharing, wow your family tree has lots of beautiful sims, Eva Avery is gorgeous! How many generations are you planning to have in your legacy?
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Faberries wrote: »
    I'm not near my computer right now, so I can't post pictures, but I can link the tree here :)

I don't think my family tree needs any explanation, since it's quite simple ^^ I'm happy about it though, I love almost all my sims :blush:

Almost I'm curious ;):p
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • higgenbockerhiggenbocker Posts: 124 Member
    Beautiful family trees everyone!!!
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @Hannahcleola I love your family tree. If you don't mind me asking, what tool are you using to create the family tree?
    edited November 2016
    @Sha2520032003 In my most recent post the tool I used is call theplumtreeapp https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/ it is a free easy tool :)
    Post edited by Hannahcleola on
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    @Faberries Your "Quite simple" comment made me laugh when I saw your tree.

These are amazing! I'm between 1st and 2nd generations, so these seem really complicated to me.

(If we did a diagram of marriages/affairs, mine would look much more complicated).
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    @Hannahcleola Ahh thanks! Yeah, she's beautiful! Eva's an elder in my game now and I'm kinda sad I didn't play more with her :tongue:
    I don't really have a goal in mind. I think I'm just going to play with this family until I get bored of them, but I don't see that happening anytime soon :lol:

@CharKittyBoo Some of them are more lovable than others :joy:

@imhappy Glad I could make you laugh :smiley:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member

https://app.theplumtreeapp.com/public.html#583200daa2be2c0ea4796b30

^^ there's my family tree for the current legacy I'm playing. It's really interesting to see how all of the genetics have played out! I love it
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    @Hannahcleola I love your family tree. If you don't mind me asking, what tool are you using to create the family tree?

https://app.theplumtreeapp.com
    @takenbysheep Your family tree is very impressive, its huge! I cant wait til mine gets that large :smiley: The bios for your sims are entertaining to read. Its fun to see how the genetics turned out in your sims family. Thanks for sharing :D
  • RoffeyGleshRoffeyGlesh Posts: 579 Member
    i'm bookmarking this thread so i can see more and show mine off when the first gen is complete :)