Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it patch day today?

Does anyone know and if it when would it come out?

Comments

• knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Thursday me thinks :)
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    On Twitter they confirmed it's this week but didn't say the day. They usually come out at 10am Pacific when they do. Just over an hour if it's today but I don't want to get my hopes up too much ;) .
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Given previous patterns, it probably is Thursday, except SimGuruDrake apparently on twitter had her pre-patchday excited gif up. So it may be today.
  • JaeldawnJaeldawn Posts: 93 Member
    I have seen that notification since last Friday though, so I am a little confused about that.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I was just about to leave a thread about this. And since someone has already beaten me to it. I won't start another thread about this on here.
    I'm hoping that the patch is today because I want to know if the Haunted lot trait will be included in the patch. We should find out in about 30 minutes from now if the patch releases today.
  • Big_Boy_Bmw760LiBig_Boy_Bmw760Li Posts: 93 Member
    what are they patching this time?
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    about 30 minutes later (10 am PDT)

But always Maxis confuse us. Because until Spooky Stuff patches pre-pack was at thursday, but then them was at Tuesday
    About 20 minutes left until we find out if the patch releases today.
    Update: No patch today. This has been confirmed by Drake on Twitter just moments ago! :/
    just 2 or 3 minutes ago Drake said than no today
  • MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • SinaSimSinaSim Posts: 64 Member
    Aw! Well I'm excited for Thursday. I want to use that haunted lot trait for some spooky gameplay before Halloween.
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    Patches come out on Tuesdays sometimes too I think

(seeing that tweet reminds me - where is SGDrake anyway? Haven't seen her on the forums in forever)
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    edited October 2016
    Polyrhythm wrote: »
    Patches come out on Tuesdays sometimes too I think

(seeing that tweet reminds me - where is SGDrake anyway? Haven't seen her on the forums in forever)
    I'm certain that she's there. I remember her saying something about her giving some input on this Pack in the past. So she might be to busy doing that at this time.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2016
    There was an Origin update today, but nothing on any of the Sims game. One of EA's big games comes out in 2 days - so I would guess that is probably why we all got an Origin redo. EA must keep their Origin running tip top for it's star pupils I guess. So all of us have to update. We can thank Titanfall 2...

I found it most odd EA made us update the End user agreement on top of it. Hmmmmm.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    There was an Origin update today, but nothing on any of the Sims game. One of EA's big games comes out in 2 days - so I would guess that is probably why we all got an Origin redo. EA must keep their Origin running tip top for it's star pupils I guess. So all of us have to update. We can thank Titanfall 2...

I found it most odd EA made us update the End user agreement on top of it. Hmmmmm.
    And there won't be because SimGuruDrake has already confirmed that there won't be a game patch for The Sims today. She had confirmed this on Twitter over an hour ago.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2016
    sunman502 wrote: »

And there won't be because SimGuruDrake has already confirmed that there won't be a game patch for The Sims today. She had confirmed this on Twitter over an hour ago.

I know, and why I posted and why I said - but there was an Origin update and end user up date. Besides who at EA is thinking of the Simmers - Titanfall 2 comes out in 2 days. We are garbage compared to that games fans. Don't ya know.....

Now that is a game EA cares about and shows it. They get 2 years of being talked about - I plays and free betas up the ying yang - we cannot even get a toddler or a lousy car to drive or even a single supernatural. Shesh - they got the mighty Frostbite engine - where the sky's the limit, while we get the no name crappy engine that limits every thing. We get a lot of no answers and excuses - that's what we get. Oh and don't forget about insults - we get insulted and practically called stupid or disciplined like bad children. Titanfall 2 players get praised and applauded - and answers to everything. No secrets there with I plays and free beta's...

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

sunman502 wrote: »

I know, and why I posted and why I said - but there was an Origin update and end user up date. Besides who at EA is thinking of the Simmers - Titanfall 2 comes out in 2 days. We are garbage compared to that games fans. Don't ya know.....

Now that is a game EA cares about and shows it. They get 2 years of being talked about - I plays and free betas up the ying yang - we cannot even get a toddler or a lousy car to drive or even a single supernatural. Shesh - they got the mighty Frostbite engine - where the sky's the limit, while we get the no name plum engine that limits every thing. We get a lot of no answers and excuses - that's what we get. Oh and don't forget about insults - we get insulted and practically called plum or disciplined like bad children. Titanfall 2 players get praised and applauded - and answers to everything. No secrets there with I plays and free beta's...
    Yeah, I know what other fans of other games think of us. Which is pretty much pathetic because they are no better than we are. So who are they to call us garbage?
    we return to normal
    pack a tuesday
    the thursday before it, the patch
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Patch is tomorrow unless they have issues. I"ve only seen one patch on a Friday.
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    It's patch day! Pre-expansion patches are usually the biggest! I hope that we get more than lot traits and loads of bug fixes, I'm excited to see what they'll add!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    It's patch day! Pre-expansion patches are usually the biggest! I hope that we get more than lot traits and loads of bug fixes, I'm excited to see what they'll add!

I'm excited as well I just hope this patch doesn't break anything. Patches this big tend to.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Not out yet, just tried :)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    me will wait and see
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(