Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimLit Celebrations and Discussions

18910111214...Next

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited March 2018
    I think someone should nominate a certain story about a group of eight explorers who are about to try their luck making their way in and hopefully out of a dangerous area. Those reading that story can expect the Day 3 part two to come out very soon! I'm going to work on it non-stop tonight until I know I can finish it. :sweat:

Okay, I think I have a SimLit I would like to nominate. It's called Livin' A Simmin' Life by @AdamsEve1231 - It's about this young lady named Lizzie Green who moves back home and tries her luck at.... you guessed it.... livin' a simmin' life! She tackles home life, work life, and social life. But I think the best luck of this story comes at the cliffhanger end of the PART ONE. It's a must for your reading list. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I think someone should nominate a certain story about a group of eight explorers who are about to try their luck making their way in and hopefully out of a dangerous area. Those reading that story can expect the Day 3 part two to come out very soon! I'm going to work on it non-stop tonight until I know I can finish it. :sweat:

Okay, I think I have a SimLit I would like to nominate. It's called Livin' A Simmin' Life by @AdamsEve1231 - It's about this young lady named Lizzie Green who moves back home and tries her luck at.... you guessed it.... livin' a simmin' life! She tackles home life, work life, and social life. But I think the best luck of this story comes at the cliffhanger end of the PART ONE. It's a must for your reading list. :grimace:

@LegacySims2017 I was actually thinking of said certain story as fitting of this category. I just haven't nominated any myself this month yet. :)

:blush: Thank you so much. That ending was lucky indeed. ;)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited March 2018
    @LegacySims2017 meant to ask...Would you prefer I link to the forums page or the blog page?

@everyone Updated the list. It's only the 10th so keep the nominations coming if you have them. :smiley:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    @LegacySims2017 meant to ask...Would you prefer I link to the forums page or the blog page?

@everyone Updated the list. It's only the 10th so keep the nominations coming if you have them. :smiley:

bloggy. :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

bloggy. :grin:

got it. updated.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest