Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Current Sim!

Comments

• BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    edited November 2016
    Because I rotate play I am currently playing with Lanesra - she is the rebellious twin sister of Elista (the sim I use as my profile picture/avatar) .... This is her ...

QGAYx2.png

And this is her husband, London Cunningham. He is from a family I have played for a long time that is on to their third generation ...

49gtjZ.png
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Thank you @hopeyblue :smiley:
  • cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    Probably my main sim for a while now has been Emiko. She was born mid-2014 as a ninth generation sim.
    Here she is as a teen.
    Screenshot-55.png
    Young Adult.
    Screenshot-152%203.jpg
    Getting married.
    Screenshot-148%205.jpg
    And finally one of the more recent pictures I have of her. She has found success racing horses and has two lovely twin daughters.
    Screenshot-53_1.jpg
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I didn't love my self-sim.. so I decided I could put a bit more effort into her.. now, it's creepy because she looks JUST like me. Even got the facebook-friends approval, everyone's like "wow" haha..

meeeeee.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I just had to snap a pic of these cuties, my self sim's kids and their dad. ♥

11_05_16_2_48_52_PM.png
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    I switch between several saved games. This is the family in one of them. Apparently Werewolves and Fairies age at different rates though because the fairy boy and werewolf girl were twins but she ages up way ahead of him.
    supernatural%20family.png
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • GozeppelinGozeppelin Posts: 96 Member
    This one has been getting more gallery downloads than I expected:

Kat Nap (Katherine Naper)

00.jpg
    01.jpg

Traits: Renaissance Sim, Lazy, Childish, Clumsy

Katherine is on a journey of self-fulfillment and is determined to become a master of of all trades, That is, if she can find the time outside of her beauty sleep. Pose by #vanderetro #nocc #lesbian

GALLERY LINK
  • BavarianWenchBavarianWench Posts: 368 Member
    I also have several different saves and families I rotate between.

Little back story for the sim - Her name is Paris Lyons and she is the 16th generation (furthest I have ever gotten in such a long and complicated legacy) ... She is not working at the moment but earns money to contribute to the household with her freelance work in both music and art. Ultimately though she wishes she could move to the big city and get a job in the fashion industry but she knows that being from the family she is that the entire dynasty will rest upon her shoulders sooner rather than later because she is the only child.

So when I started I had not been taking any screenshots but I remember the family well and I am so amazed at how much she looks like the very first of her family to come to Willow Creek where she met Marcus Flex and the rest was history. The mix of sims that have made the gene pool up in this family line can sometimes leave them looking a little odd, and that had gone on for a few generations but it looks like Paris has taken some of the best from the men and women before her.

Okay, enough from me ... moving forward ...

This is my current sim ....

zanCdt.jpg

• maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
    edited November 2016
    i'm actually currently playing Hillary and Trump ... :/
    But, in light of this thread:
    4eda60a363092986b4856ddf9605ff28.jpg
    That was my previous one, i'm not done with her either!
    Post edited by maya_ace on
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    Lou Herrmann isn't an ordinary little girl even for the most eccentric people of Twinbrook. She claims that her best friend is an invisible little girl named Polly, and that someone is watching her while using a mind control device. Nobody believes her but she knows that she's right, she always knew...
    (I know, there is an ugly random puddingface babysitter on one screenshot :p )

659727Screenshot324.jpg

513716Screenshot312.jpg

537043Screenshot356.jpg

563939Screenshot645.jpg
    Andrew and Francisca Lenon, he is a custom Sim I made to start with, she is from the world of Hidden Springs where they live, he met her as his...3rd(?) Ranked Chess Match Opponent. I did take her into CAS to make 3 changes, her mouth shape and 2 of her outfits. She realized she was pregnant just as they were finishing up the picnic so soon there will be more in the family as well.

Screenshot-41.jpg
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited November 2016
    Introducing Smucky Toodlesfleever:

[img][/img]SmuckyHallway.png
    She's an Insane Childish Goofball.
    Sometimes her lion hat makes her Angry like a lion. Rawr!
    SmuckyWoods2.png
    So angry, that she can stick her hand right through Rosemary Pipkin:
    SmuckyWoods1.png
    Smucky spontaneously proposed to Rosemary at the Romance Festival:
    SmuckyProposal.png
    They had a lovely wedding on the Bluffs.
    SmuckyWedding.png
    Rosemary, who is also Childish, brought along her favorite horse.
    No pictures of the wedding, since Rosemary took all her clothes off. She does that.
    The honeymoon, in Granite Falls, was a great success. Here's Rosemary (who recently finished the Fitness Aspiration) coming back to the exit from the Hidden Grotto:
    RosemaryWoods1.png
    And Smucky explaining to the Park Ranger that the fish just weren't biting today:
    SmuckyFish.png
    Post edited by TheLibrarySim on
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
    My "Katya Tannerson":

Screenshot-51.jpg
    Screenshot-52.jpg
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• sb905sb905 Posts: 40 Member
    In the park

11-13-16_7-56-31nbspPM_zpsci8hbgca.png

My 7th generation sim I'm currently playing with
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    i haven't gotten the opportunity to play him since creating him, but i'm a bit obsessed with him.
    this is ryder adkins, a feisty UFC fighter with a voice fit for acoustic guitars. ;)
    eq3riv.png
    Anyway, same character as I posted last time, just with the right hair and wearing her formal outfit.

Bran and Katya (Sims 3 versions) slow dancing...or trying anyway...
    I found out that the Sims 3 version of Bran apparently can't dance...about every 3rd step or so he'd step on her feet and they'd have to stop so she could clutch the squished foot for a couple seconds.
    Screenshot-60.jpg

Katya- close up with right hair and formal outfit
    When I originally made the Sims 3 version of her I didn't yet have the right hairstyle for her character available to use, but since I realized I did now I updated her.
    Screenshot-65.jpg
    Screenshot-64.jpg
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

• RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    coco wrote: »
    Probably my main sim for a while now has been Emiko. She was born mid-2014 as a ninth generation sim.
    Here she is as a teen.

she is super cute <3 beautiful sims everyone :)
    My girls ( I'm currently playing a household of two, switching between them so I can't decide which one is 'my current' sim.)
    Simone and Jacqueline ( blond)

VB6Lh1b.png
    sOr7CSq.png
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    My family oriented simself is one of my current sims. I don't normally play her but added her as a nanny for the many kids my vampire couple plan on having.
    33kyg7p.jpg
  • LeiaStyleLeiaStyle Posts: 41 Member
    @Odonata68 Wow, Ashelyn is gorgeous! Elves are always so elegant. Her outfit is lovely as well. Your photos of her kind of remind me of Elder Scrolls games. Awesome job!
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Hello everyone! Great sims all around! <3 There are some very unique sims here. :)
    @LeiaStyle Thank you, she's one of my faves. When I got Dragon Valley, the first thing I did was create her. I really liked the Elder Scrolls game, maybe that's what inspired me when I made her. I kind of had a "dark elf" in mind.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited November 2016
    I'm a bit of an overly attached rotational sim player, so I couldn't possibly pick a 'favourite' sim.
    But my current sims are my mafia household, Ebenezer (The boss), Richmond...
    93.png
    And Martha
    133.png
  • PerislaPerisla Posts: 24 Member
    You guys all have such beautiful and unique sims. The creativity in this community is astounding!
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    *little messy* edit for Simplistic Magazine/red carpet xD.

Marcella -left- is one of my newer sims ;). The blonde is Tiffany -another sim created a while back-

sksLJ8K.jpg
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• takenbysheeptakenbysheep Posts: 343 Member
    Here's Rio Swed, the fifth daughter of one of the families of my current legacy
    fYCAPYa.png

and here's her distant cousin/roommate Melody Lytle
    r9QIkJM.png

they just moved into an apartment in San Myshuno together, and even though they're still teenagers so they have to balance work on top of school, they seem to be loving it
    MrqX1ht.png

XuGrgKN.png

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    My current sim is Elvis Presley, here in the middle on the cheese toast celebration day. <3
    Grilled%20cheese.png