Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Sims 4 Let's Plays on Youtube?

I can't find any good Sims 4 Let's Plays! I already watch Danandphilgames (my babies), and Vixella. And also I don't like TheEnglishSimmer. So, what Let's Plays do you enjoy?
8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh

Comments

• Options
    BabyDollOriginBabyDollOrigin Posts: 71 Member
    xurbansimsx, she puts alot of thought into the plotline for the sims, Deligracy(?), Gamergirl Network, & me (lol jk i just started i suck)
  • Options
    aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    xurbansimsx, she puts alot of thought into the plotline for the sims, Deligracy(?), Gamergirl Network, & me (lol jk i just started i suck)

@BabyDollOrigin what's your YouTube channel name?
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh
  • Options
    BabyDollOriginBabyDollOrigin Posts: 71 Member
    aob wrote: »

@BabyDollOrigin what's your YouTube channel name?
    It's the same as this name just a space though. So it's Babydoll Origin

• Options
    hopeybluehopeyblue Posts: 35 Member
    i quite like dutchsims4master, but he just does speed/builds i think, deligracy and sim supply seem pretty popular :)
  • Options
    DeviSimmerDeviSimmer Posts: 232 Member
    i really like the LP that lifesimmer does, she do it very good. also i love DazzlingSimmer channel, she also do CAS videos and she is great
    3410792.png

DeviSimmer - create|CAS|SIMS
    find me on youtube & tumblr - DeviSimmer
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFm5IJhxHDszR3XdDW78DEw
  • Options
    Lisa13750Lisa13750 Posts: 194 Member

Agreed! I love xurbansimsx's videos!
  • Options
    Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    I love CaptainSauce's "The Life of Kevin" series! His videos are very funny and creative.
  • Options
    pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited November 2016
    Thetideschanging has some great Let's Plays. She does Sims 3 and Sims 4. Her Sims 4 LP is my favorite, it's on season 2 at the moment, but she also has LPs for Get Together, City Living, Get to Work, and Outdoor Retreat. She also does speed builds and let's builds.
    ofNj4ul
  • Options
    Gaming_CultureGaming_Culture Posts: 13 New Member
    Hey guys :D I made a little video to help some people out called '10 Things You Didn't Know In Sims 4' If you see it, hope it helps!! :)
    Happy Gaming!!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSjEDl_UBJ8
  • Options
    JayGsmith08JayGsmith08 Posts: 102 Member
    I love to watch Lifesimmer, Xmiramira, Tylerwify to name a few. Some have explicit language so if that turns you off then you won't like Xmiramira or Tylerwify but they are funny as heck and Xmirmira is one talented Simmer
  • Options
    ThomasSidney1ThomasSidney1 Posts: 55 Member
    XUrbanSimsX videos and LPs are great, she puts a lot of work into them and they are very enjoyable! She puts a lot of work into everything actually, and she's been helping me a lot recently with getting my channel on the road to success :)

You could check out my City Living LP if you like, it's very dramatic and has a very interesting storyline (which mainly starts around part 7 but the parts before that do lead up to the main event) that I haven't seen being done yet in City Living LPs!
  • Options
    WhatsHisHandleWhatsHisHandle Posts: 75 Member
    Nobody's mentioned Brad yet? Well, I guess I better roll up my sleeves and plug >:)

Look up TheGamingLemon on Youtube and watch his Nigel Thornberry play through. It's beautifully edited, hilarious, and uniquely Gaming Lemon-style!