Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need the return of spiral stairs and normal telescope for this city living.

2...Next

Comments

• TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    No such luck with the spiral stairs! And, as much as I'd like it, the telescope doesn't look like it's making an appearance in this EP! I to have never understoof why the base game telescope is so huge! I think I've used it once! xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    I would also like spiral stairs and a smaller telescope but I think the features of CL are already locked down. Maybe we'll get them in another pack.
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i would love to have the Spiral Stairs again....it would be good in small apartments.
  • DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,761 Member
    I feel like spiral staircases would be a no brainer for this pack! That and murphy beds. Has there been a list of items that are going in the new EP?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • IvySims15IvySims15 Posts: 31 Member
    DeadFishy wrote: »
    I feel like spiral staircases would be a no brainer for this pack! That and murphy beds. Has there been a list of items that are going in the new EP?

Murphy beds!!! Those would have been perfect.
    At this point, it is so hard to imagine getting a Sims 4 University... Actually the release of new content is so different from past generations of the game, I can't really imagine what else we will get.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I don't mind the large items but I would really like spiral staircases and ladders. Ohh... and bunk beds too. If there was a small portable telescope however I would love to bring it to Granite Falls for the vacation :smile:
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Same here! Came here to say Murphy beds, bunk beds, spiral stairs and ladders and the small telescope should have been included in City Living. So many things that make an apartment, well.. an apartment. Murphy beds really transformed a tight space! I miss them!
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Those ladders make great addition to home libraries. I had placed a few of them in the libraries of some the mansion that I had built in Sims 3.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Spiral stairs would work great and save space.Sitting on the balcony watching the stars.Just a thought.

Yeah, wonder what EP or GP they put those in and why they wait like that?
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    I guess a taking toilet is more important then spiral stairs.
  • Aquarius94Aquarius94 Posts: 505 Member
    edited October 2016
    This shouldn't have been the pack that gave us normal sized telescopes. That's what the base game should have done. Why did that oversized monstrosity take priority over something that actually looks like it belongs in the average house....or at least something that would fit in the average house.
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I miss telescopes so much! Back in the day, every one of my households had one on the terrace or balcony.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    If we don't get spiral staircases back, then I'll settle for the boxed staircases that basically go around the stairwell like the spiral ones do. I just want stairs that don't take up a whole lot of room in the house.
  • LauBreckLauBreck Posts: 6 New Member
    Why the massive telescope? I just want the little one back, how is my sim supposed to be impregnated if he cant look at the stars from his apartment? -.- Spiral stairs would be bad 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!
  • Yu16Yu16 Posts: 9 New Member
    As a sim builder, I am really dying for a spiral stairs, we can't even use elevators unless if I make an apartment, I have built a lot of houses, and I am always having a hard time make a space for stairs. I am not really lazy, but stairs that consumes a lot space will help a lot. and the telescope, even in real life, who doesn't wanna look on it? A small telescope has always been a part of Sims games, and I love a telescope for the balconies, instead of making a space in my garden or rooftop just so I could put a huge telescope.
  • ManakoHimeManakoHime Posts: 285 Member
    Can we add U-shaped and L-shaped stairs? I would love them along with the spiral stairs, ladders and telescope!
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Spiral stairs would work really well in the IX Landgraab apartment.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • CoteDAzurCoteDAzur Posts: 610 Member
    I was just thinking the other day about how much I miss the balcony telescope.. I always had one in my Sims 2 homes, and I hate that to own one now it just makes my Sim's homes look like industial science labs.. :#
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I really liked ladders. For that attic or secret room bellow somewhere. :)

If I could have ladders the first thing I would build is a big red barn with a hay loft and I would put a ladder up to the hay loft. I used to love going up there with my cousin when we were kids to find the new kittens.
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    I like how this is an old thread - but seriously!! Build mode is just (if not, more) important than live mode gameplay to a lot of simmers who express their creativity. We don’t mind paying for EA content if we get the essentials!