Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't login to Sims 3 store, weekly specials have not updated.

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    @lisasc360 Same. Thank you for the info, btw. :)
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • Options
    AuraKnightAuraKnight Posts: 115 Member
    Now mostly a moot point for me, since I got gold Aurora Skies at 26% off last night on MMAO and that leaves Hidden Springs and Sunlit Tides (which I plan to get on DD the week after next). But I hope it's back up soon for all you folks.
  • Options
    Dame_Judi_DenchDame_Judi_Dench Posts: 55 Member
    Still no MMAO for me :-/ Oh well, can't complain since point farming while watching Walking Dead gained me quite a bit to cover the DDs at the end of this month.

@neenahhh I picked up both the large as life movie screen and barrier to entry from the March 2013 compilation after buying the wedding set and getting a big discount on that. You might be able to get those for less that way if they never fix the sales.
  • Options
    neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Still no MMAO for me :-/ Oh well, can't complain since point farming while watching Walking Dead gained me quite a bit to cover the DDs at the end of this month.

@neenahhh I picked up both the large as life movie screen and barrier to entry from the March 2013 compilation after buying the wedding set and getting a big discount on that. You might be able to get those for less that way if they never fix the sales.

I had the March 2013 compilation on my "to-buy" list using the DD, and I didn't even realize those two items were included in it. I'm so dumb lol. Thank you for the heads up!
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • Options
    LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    I'm so happy that I'm not the only one experiencing issues with the Sims 3 Store. Well, obviously I'm not happy that anyone's experiencing issues with the Store, but from what I can gather it should at least be enough people to get some kind of attention from EA (hopefully!).

Thanks for the link, @Tamaek, saved me a lot of trouble!
    Don't worry about it ;)
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Yeah, I thought it was my computer haha.

I am having the issue with the log in screen constantly spinning. I cannot get signed in at all.

I am accessing this from the main web site, not through my game (though my game is open but I'm not logged in on it). And I'm using Firefox.
  • Options
    @OriginalMara your best bet is to log in through "My Page" on the store website. That seems to use a different login process.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    AuraKnight wrote: »
    @OriginalMara your best bet is to log in through "My Page" on the store website. That seems to use a different login process.

Thank you, that worked!
  • Options
    Glad to hear :)
  • Options
    hopefragmenthopefragment Posts: 7 New Member
    Are the free simpoint ad buttons not showing up at all for anyone else? The button's gone, even on the launcher.
  • Options
    simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    I've been having trouble getting ads lately. I used to get them all the time or like I would get like a bunch in a 5 minute window or so. Then I wait until like a 15 minute mark, and I get a bunch again. I feel like they reset every 15 minutes. Could be wrong. But now I can't get any. I'm getting like maybe 5 ads or so a day. I'm so close to owning the store, but I can't if the ads don't appear.
  • Options
    marissauromarissauro Posts: 43 Member
    Hey guys! Same trouble here. I'm from Brazil and I've been warning the technical support for a long time that Sims 3 Store page ain't working properly. I guess we shoud start a new tread for this issue maybe? Or get in touch with IE for making up a solution. Simpoint bonus videos used to show up to me everyday 24/7 and I was so happy with it! Now they're long gone! The link does not even shows up. Some people keep saying that maybe the site will shut down because of sims 4, but I don't think that's fair! There's still plenty of sims 3 gamers wanting to use Store. And the sale is still stuck on 10-12-2016. Some of the technician I talked to said that daily deal is working so I should not complain about the sale... I found it agressive somehow, like if he was not responsible or obey to give as a good service. For me, simpoint bonus are super necessery since it's way too expencive in my country. And IE earns with so why not having it back?!
  • Options
    Taepodong-1Taepodong-1 Posts: 16 New Member
    "Invalid Login Information. Please try again."

C'mon son! Anyone else experiencing this right now?
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    the weekily sale hasn't been updated since december
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    If it hasn't been updated by now I don't think it ever will. The only thing that changes is the daily deal.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    KikaharuKikaharu Posts: 3 New Member
    By reading this, it seems that it still hasn't been updated. I noticed that the weekly sales where still expired from 10/12/16. (I have been off the website for awhile so coming back from so long and it still not being fixed is surprising.) I also think the sim points from watching ads do not work for me. It is really annoying considering I usually used the ads to get points for something that I usually wait for considering. I don't have money to spend and if I do it's usually the rare time that I buy an expansion pack. So having the ads is a great thing to try and earn additional content. I really hope they start trying to fix the website. And if they dropped it just because sims 4 is out that would be horrible. So many people still play sims 3 and uses the website.
  • Options
    AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    I'm so annoyed that you are effectively at the mercy of the website glitches. I wan't to download a lot off the exchange and I can't because I have to log in, except when I enter the Information I KNOW is right, only to have it SAY that it is INVALID. SERIOUSLY!!! These are Serious bugs that NEED to be FIXED!!! I'm posting this because it is very serious if EA/Maxis is ignoring bugs that easily affect their income, and the fact that EA/Maxis is effectively SELLING us FAULTY PRODUCTS!!!!
  • Options
    JasminneJasminne Posts: 3 New Member
    I have had the same sale on weekly specials since Oct. 2016. Is there anyway to get this problem fixed? I have talked with EA several times and still no change. I also have been having problems getting sim points, from watching the ads. I think its fixed, and then a few days later I am not getting sim points any longer. I don't understand, why they are having such a problem.
  • Options
    JasminneJasminne Posts: 3 New Member
    This might be a stupid question, but will I have a problem getting things fixed? I am very new to this and have only been on the forum once before. I used the name Cheyenne, but when I tried to log in. I could not sign in, I was told that this name was used & it would not take my password. So I used the name Jasminne. I thought maybe they would use my email address to fix things. I hope am right :)