Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 - Still Playing - Anyone Else Still playing in 2016?

Comments

• DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    Yes, I play it on a daily basis. Today I watched my witch sim use the broom arena for the first time, it was awesome. There's always something new each time I play the sims 3, it never gets boring. And maybe I'll play the sims 4 again when I get a machine that is able to run it, the computer I had that could play the sims 4 got damaged beyond repair so... :expressionless: I can only play the sims 3 in the meantime. :smile:
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Yes, still playing it's my fav.
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited October 2016
    Yes! I play all the time and though I own TS4, I seldom play it since I have a lot more fun playing TS3.
    Kenz wrote: »
    I still play all the time. :smile: Been wanting to try out the option to send out sims to other players but I can't seem to find anyone else that still plays sims 3.

Go look in the Expansion Pack subforum. I think there is a thread there for people looking for sims to simport with. I enjoy playing Showtime on occasion but I tried Simporting in the past and really don't have any interest in using simport now. But you may find others interested in doing it in that forum.

EP forum is here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/expansion-packs
    Simport friends requests are now on page 2.

Post edited by HappySimmer3 on
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I still play all my Sims game, I must of spent at least a thousand dollars on Sims 3 so why wouldn't I play it?

I don't play 2 or 3 nearly as much as I do 4 but I still enjoy both.

This forum is still very active, you will find alot of Sims 3 players here.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • thevogelthevogel Posts: 753 Member
    Just started playing TS3 again about a month ago now. Lovin it!!!!
  • fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I am still playing! I love TS3 (as well as 2 and 4-never played one but I am waiting for it to come on one of my gaming places origin or steam) I am running a story blog for TS3 check it out! The link is in my signiture.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

I just came back to sim Sims 3 and am loving it.
  • TheLordPhantom606TheLordPhantom606 Posts: 23 Member
    I've been playing it since 2013, or even more. I don't plan to stop. ^^

Oh, also this is a bit offtopic, but can someone add me (Alex_Maja912 I believe) because I don't have friends (forever alone :c) and I need to send my sim on a tour.
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    I'm back in school now, and so my many hours of gaming have been replaced by essays and assignments. But, up until the start of the semester, I was still playing TS2 and 3.

I do play 4, from time to time, if there's a new challenge. But it will never hold my attention like 2 and 3 do.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Ever since I got Into The Future I am still playing Sims 3 in 2076 :smirk:

Of course still playing, Sims 3 is great and since I am not the Mayor in real life and can't control the people in my my town like puppets... playing this game is the next best thing.But sooooon very soon I will rule the real world and all women will wear bikinis 24/7 :*

I don't think you really want that .you might believe you do .but the horrors awaits one who passes that rule
    Happy Simming!♥
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member

Of course still playing, Sims 3 is great and since I am not the Mayor in real life and can't control the people in my my town like puppets... playing this game is the next best thing.But sooooon very soon I will rule the real world and all women will wear bikinis 24/7 :*

I don't think you really want that .you might believe you do .but the horrors awaits one who passes that rule

Here come the bikinis for craven

susanne_eman_1.jpg
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D
  • RoachantRoachant Posts: 25 Member
    Still playing it! I actually just made my own world based on the place where I grew up. Trying to recreate it is not easy but, i will still try :smile:
  • AbbeyJoy27AbbeyJoy27 Posts: 11 New Member
    I am! question can you visit your freinds sims house in sims3? sorry if its a dumb question...
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    @AbbeyJoy27, no there is no way to visit your friends Sims houses in the game. The only on-line social things that we can do in TS3 is send in-game gifts to people who are on your friends list from the old TS3 site and simporting. But simporting doesn't allow us to see our friends game, all it does is allows us to send our Sims who is either in the singer career, Magician Career or the Acrobat career. You either send your sim over to someone else's game or you host someone else's sim in your game just long enough for them to perform their act and then they leave to go back to their original game.
    http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/showtime/simport.php
  • MotherboardMotherboard Posts: 53 Member
    I just started playing again today. I keep trying to get into Sims 4 and I'm just not feeling it. I came looking for the forums and wondering anyone was still playing. lol It's nice to see there are others out there. This is my favorite version of the game!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member

Haha, I was thinking exactly the same thing :D
    5JZ57S6.png
  • pinkdiamondstarpinkdiamondstar Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm still playing, In fact I like the the sims 3 more than the sims 4 so far.
  • QtKawaiiQtKawaii Posts: 37 Member
    I was legit obsessed with the sims 3. Haven't played in a year. I love the look of TS4, but it just feels so empty. Planning on trying out TS2 now :)
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I have not played sims 3 since my dad bought me sims 4. It just runs so smoothly on my 🐸🐸🐸🐸 laptop. I probably wont get back into sims 3 until I buy a better laptop, which will be sometime next year.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Me , Myself and I.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I'm still playing Sims 3 and have no desire to play Sims 4. I love my sims and the open world and CASt. I bought TS3 when it came out and I haven't tried everything yet! I still have much to learn and check out. :smiley:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • skm36skm36 Posts: 2,754 Member
    I'm still playing sims 3 and sometimes I play sims 2 when I want to change it up a bit. Sims 4 rarely gets played.
    j7zqrt.jpg
  • fuffydevilfuffydevil Posts: 48 Member
    Still playing, still love it!! :) There's still plenty of activity!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,920 Member
    I've got the fence panel to join up the lots but have never done any more than look at it in my catalog. Maybe one day I'll try it.