Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

Comments

• ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Episode 6: A New Home For The Both of Them

After the whole altercation, Mr. Watergate found a home at Gabriella's house.

10dbn0h.png

"I feel really bad about how I went about the whole thing. We got into a fight... It was absolutely childish, and now the girls will never look at me the same, Gabriella."

"You can't worry about that. The past is in the past, let's focus on now. I do agree that you could've handled it way better, but I didn't want to interfere with that."

2625kbb.png

"It's going to be okay. They won't be mad at you forever."

"You're right, you're right. Go get dressed, I'm going to take you somewhere nice."
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    *snort* She let him off that easy? Hmph
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
    edited December 2016
    Episode 7: An Official Proposal

ege9oi.png

"We've known each other for a few years now, and I just want to say, I'm glad I met you. You're not like any other woman I've ever encountered. You are a free spirit and do whatever you want to do. I love that, and I love you!"

Gabriella, what Cheryl would call a husband stealer, already knew what was coming next.

33c14yv.png

bi0x37.png

"Oh my god..."

nme2hl.png

"Gabriella Amarosa Bridgewood, will you marry me?"

1zdays8.png

"Yes!"
    Post edited by ilovebunnys65 on
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Blahhhh...if I could make evil fairies come out and zap them I would!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Episode 8: The Cat's Out The Bag!

After school, Alannah decided to invite Roseanne to her new house after school.

i51741.png

"Dad has gone completely nuts, oh my god."

"Tell me about it."

idyyp0.jpg

"He won't remodel my room until he remodels the entire house. That Gabriella lady has him going crazy,"

"Really?"

2d8nus9.png

"And he's like, forcing me to interact with her. Why? I don't really know her yet, and by the looks of it. She's trash."

"Yeah, I saw her while mom and dad were arguing. She even had the audacity to wear the same ponytail mom wears! I don't like her one bit."

2d8nojo.png

"I think you should go home now, I don't want mom yelling at you for being
    here."

Alannah takes Roseanne downstairs so she can walk her outside. She was naive about the fact that her father was not Roseanne's blood father.

k1djr7.png

"There's something I need you to know before I leave... I might not see you again. Mom's trying to reunite me with my real father. He has been trying to contact us forever, but she ignored his pleas because she thought it would confuse me. Whatever.... I'm not really sure about everything, but she believes it will be a good place for me to be, since all of this crazy stuff has happened."

ruxsmr.png

"Wait.... Dad's not your dad?!"
    Poor thing
    forum_final.png

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    edited December 2016
    "Wait. Dad's not your dad?" You've got the best lines, Bunny!

I also like how the "bad guys" are only "the bad guys" depending on whose view you're showing! That's really clever, and sort of like the way life works!

(LOL!)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited December 2016
    Episode 9: Mission Accomplished

v6hy6o.png

"That's some disguise you have on, haha. You look like a little girl!"

"Shut up, Angel. I'm not in the mood for jokes today."

dnej5y.png

"Geez, sorry. Have you taken your aleve recently?"

"Angel!"

"Sorry..... You know I'm just kidding. I love you, Gabriella."

6iqkg0.png

"I love you too. Now, if you were wondering how our plan's going, I'd say pretty well. Although, Watergate was such a jerk to his wife. Eh... That's besides the point. Anyways, I believe we'll be able to create the music company we both want, I promise. Money for you and me!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Angel pauses. "How many times have you kissed him?"

"Uh.... I lost count."

"Ugh... Don't kiss him too much, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Angel. Just let this all follow through. I promise you won't regret it."

15cdfyh.png

20ubd46.png
    Wow...well, he deserves it. Nice twist!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ah HA! So that's why she let him slide for being a jerk. Watergate is getting played...nice lol. Angel is hot :D
    forum_final.png

edited December 2016
    Episode 10: Deck The Halls With Yo Real Daddy

Today was the day Roseanne got to meet her father for the first time. He resided in a nice cozy cabin in the woodland area of Wisconsin, home of brilliant cheese.

6s741f.png

rr38ld.png

"Roseanne, you have grown so much since I first saw you. I am so blessed to share such a beautiful moment with my only child. I never got to see you in person, and today is such a wonderful day!"

2958ew1.png

"Dad, I love you so much!"

2ajrn9t.png

"We have a lot to discuss, dad. I am really going to cherish this day."

"I will enjoy the moments we spend together as well, dear."

2n8sfeu.png\

"Why don't you go get unpacked and choose a room to sleep in, Rosie? We'll both be outside waiting. Your mom and I need to address a few things."

As Roseanne walked into her father's wonderful wooden house, Cheryl and Steven began to speak.

2na3ayb.png

"Erin, it's been a really long time. I remember when you first met. That beautiful face of yours stood out from the others. I had no idea you were married to Watergate. Your hair was black, and you had eyes of blue color that night. Remember? You put on a great disguise, honestly. At least one thing you did keep true to me was your real name. That's something Watergate will never know."

es8con.png

"I'm sorry, Steven. I wish I would've stayed with you divorced him a long time ago. That marriage was a train wreck. I nearly died trying to save it."

vg1zcw.png

"Well, we can't change the past, that's for sure. I'm just glad that I finally get the chance to see my daughter in action. Pictures are nothing compared to seeing someone in real life."
    Hmmm.... this is an interesting development! I love the phrase "brilliant cheese!"

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Wow. I'm surprised she took to him so fast, but I guess she would look forward to it after seeing the jerk beat up on her mom and be consistently disowned by him.
    forum_final.png

Episode 11: A Lonely Holiday With Mr. Watergate

35k1hxh.png

"For Christmas, I was thinking we could do a gathering at the beach. You and Alannah could bond then, and maybe she'll start to like you!"

6ga0ih.png

"About that.... Chance, I'm sorry, but this Christmas I have to go with my family. It's a tradition."

"Well, I'll come with you,"

"I haven't told them about you yet.. I think It'd be a bit odd for my abuela to see a stranger on Christmas day."

2hmo3nl.png

"I'm really sorry..."

"It's fine. We'll just celebrate when you come back."

"Don't wait for me, I might come back later then intended... Just have fun with your daughter for once! Be a good father. You have money, cars, clothes, everything in the world except respect for the ones that love you! If you truly love your daughters like you say you do, you will."
    She's just going to spend it with her squeeze. I hope he catches her! That'd be fun drama and what he deserves...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Although she is in the wrong (as well as he), that was some good advice she gave him. But then again, he's a jerk and probably doesn't know his children don't respect him.
    forum_final.png

edited December 2016
    Episode 12: The Vent That Turned Into A Kiss

It was Christmas day, and Alannah was all alone at the beach by herself, so she thought.

2e3tu0y.png

A young man, whom was about a year older than the teen, came to sit beside her.

2cy303m.jpg

"What's a girl like you doing by yourself on this day?" he asked in curiosity.

"Trying to get away from this crazy life I'm living,"

nowq2u.png

"Elaborate, darling, I'm sure there's more for me to know."

24qi8a0.png

"Well, for starters, my mom and dad got divorced. They supposedly had a huge fight, but I'm not so sure about that. Anyways, my father has this girlfriend and he won't do anything without her. That's why I'm alone today... I know this holiday is all made up, but it's been a family tradition to do lots of festive things on this day. It's just messed up...."

"You must be one of Watergate's kids. You're Alannah, right?"

"How'd you know?"

"You have a rich appearance, and an exquisite smell. From that, I concluded that you were the daughter of the richest man in Cali! Oh, and you guys are in almost every magazine, it's impossible not to recognize you. Although, I do understand why sometimes you would want to invisible. The lime light Isn't treating you well, I presume?"

"Thank you, no one has ever told me that, and yes, being famous sucks." she blushes.

aexlsl.png

"I could help you get away if you want,"

"How would you do tha-"

25ujio7.png

2zdnogg.png

"Did you like that, Ms. Watergate?"

p9n29.png

"You know what, I actually did," she pauses. "Let's do it again, my mysterious lover."

"It's Alejandro, and sometimes Ale."

2urxvrb.png

"Shhhhhhh....."

Alejandro, with his eyes closed, thought to himself, "I've kissed a Watergate!"

2j2t176.png

And deep inside, Alannah panicked, because she knew her father would not take too kindly to this scene. What a fool she was, speaking with and romancing gorgeous stranger.

2q3aedh.png
    She's just going to spend it with her squeeze. I hope he catches her! That'd be fun drama and what he deserves...
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Although she is in the wrong (as well as he), that was some good advice she gave him. But then again, he's a jerk and probably doesn't know his children don't respect him.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Hmmm.... this is an interesting development! I love the phrase "brilliant cheese!"
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Wow. I'm surprised she took to him so fast, but I guess she would look forward to it after seeing the jerk beat up on her mom and be consistently disowned by him.
    CathyTea wrote: »
    "Wait. Dad's not your dad?" You've got the best lines, Bunny!

I also like how the "bad guys" are only "the bad guys" depending on whose view you're showing! That's really clever, and sort of like the way life works!

(LOL!)

@pammiechick @Jes2G @CathyTea Thank you all for your responses! I really appreciate it, because they help me form my story, haha. I just take screenshots and then start writing. I don't have an exact layout... well plan, so anything could happen. Stay tuned! I'm gonna try to show what everyone will do on Christmas today. It kinda got delayed, and I intended on doing it earlier, but oh well...
    Alejandro's hair! Lol! Crack me up! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

@pammiechick Haha, I'm glad you found humor in that!
    edited December 2016

Me too. I was thinking, "ooooh, he must tell me what he uses in his hair!" :D
    forum_final.png

edited January 2017
    Episode 13: Gabriella's Angel

ilxdlc.jpg

"We're getting closer and closer to that money each day. I'm telling you!"

"That's what I like to hear, Gabriella."

9gebo1.png

"I knew you'd be happy to hear that. I guess you could consider that one of your many gifts on this day."

21lq5ae.png

"God, Angel, I miss you soooooo much. Watergate is such a brat. He doesn't even appreciate what he has.. It's going to be so easy to take advantage of him. Somehow, I feel a bit bad for him."

"Don't get any feelings in this, please, try not to. Once you start to feel for them, you start failing. You have no heart when it comes to them, okay?"

2je63s.png

"You're right, you're right...."

"Look at the good aspect of this whole scheme. He'll believe this sweet, kind, image you're giving him. You got him wrapped around your finger. All you gotta do is convince him to turn over his whole franchise to you, and then I'll do the rest of the dirty work. You know what Al Capone did when he wanted to rid of someone insignificant?"

"What?"

"He rubbed them out, baby."

"Is it what I think it is?"

"Yes, if you mean wipe out their entire existence."

"That's horrible, Angel. I think we should wait. He has kids, and a broken relationship to patch up... They'll pin it all on me if we do it that early."

"Alright, alright. We'll wait... We could even find something else to do instead of that."
    Post edited by ilovebunnys65 on
    edited January 2017
    I like the way they talk to each other! The dialogue fits Gabriella's facial expressions and gestures really well!

• jeromesimsworldjeromesimsworld Posts: 78 Member
    This is terrible. All of this because of money. This story deserves the tagline "Money truly is the root of all evil" Love the story though
    ORIGIN ID: JeromeJoynes

jeromesimsworld.wordpress.com

[img][/img]0g1lXMR.png
    edited January 2017
    Episode 14: Gabriella's Angel Pt. 2

29wk3fa.jpg

"Oh dear, she's downing a lot of drinks. I wonder what's going on with her."

"I think a discussion we previously had together might've bothered her," he tells the woman. "I'm gonna TRY to talk to her and see if EVERYTHING IS ALRIGHT." Angel says while raising his voice.

Gabriella ignores their conversation and focuses on the glass in her hand. Anything to get her mind off Mr. Watergate's fate was more important. "Gabriella, I was just kidding about what I said earlier... We don't have to do that if you don't want to. We can drop the whole thing.... I just want you with me, can't you understand?"

At this point, she turns away from the two, and heads for the dance floor. Hoping to escape from the nightmare she lives. Unfortunately, the alcohol in the drinks start to kick in.

20f49rq.jpg

"Angel, look at this woman,"

16ly050.png

"She's probably considerate about people's lives and is worried about being happy instead of money, unlike someone I know."

The woman, eight or nine years apart from Gabriella started at her in confusion. She did not understand a single aspect of the whole situation. It turns out, she spoke another language, and was invited by a friend who knew her native tongue very well.

nc0f1j.png

"I could kiss those lips if I wanted to, but I love you ANGEL!"

Oops, I spoke too soon. Sorry guys!"You're that woman that's seeing Watergate.... Just wait until he hears about everything that happened. You'll never be able to walk outside again. Everyone will despise you, and treat you like the total piece of garbage you are!"

23kvgxc.png

"Listen woman, I got some dirt on you too. I'll release all your unflattering birthday suit photos to a trashy gossip website!" Gabriella screams to the whole bar.

Everyone is staring now, and the woman appears to be embarrassed about her risque past. "How'd you know about that?"

Lying, Gabriella keeps on going, "I know a lot of things about people. You keep your fat mouth shout about that you hear, or your life will be ruined!"

In the background, a proud Angel shouts, "That's my girl!"

Gabriella as drunk as can be, yells, "I'm still mad at you, Angel!"

The woman, with a now shattered ego whispers, "Deal."