Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4 "OVER-ACHIEVER CHALLENGE" You can post now

BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
14522695_880540358747306_5430126314636404793_n.jpg?oh=b7381ed7c950515c88deab99f56ffbfc&oe=5863C40D

This is an all new challenge we are setting up. Just for fun. I'm not sure if it can be done or not on a normal life span, but we are wanting to give it a try and see. We will make adjustments after testing it for ourselves to see if it can be done. NOTE: If this challenge has been set up before then Let me know and I will add a link to it here.

I plan on doing a YouTube lets play of this challenge so it may go a bit slower for me, so if you try this and have suggestions let me know, I may or may not add them to the challenge.

It may be helpful to start a new save!

We want to add the 5 Aspiration that we think will work best, so not to have a lot of the Aspiration completed when switching to the next Aspiration.

So The Challenge would be: Have A Sim Complete 5 Aspirations

Set: On a normal life span.

Here are the 5 Aspirations set for this challenge

1. Bodybuilder. Due to it could lead to longer life as you get older. Which we may need to finish the 5 aspirations on a normal life span.
2. Computer Whiz or Nerd Brain. (Either-Or) Only pick 1 of these, you can't do both.
3. Angling Ace or Out Door Enthusiast. (Either-Or) Only pick 1 of these, you can't do both.
4. Painter Extraordinaire or Best Selling Auther. (Either-Or) Only pick 1 of these, you can't do both.
5. Serial Romantic or Friend Of The World. (Either-Or) Only pick 1 of these, you can't do both.

This one is optional and you will have to remove one from above to do this one, so only do if it's to your liking and strike out the one you will remove, in order to do this one.
6. Optional: Public Enemy or Chief Of Mischief. (Either-Or) Only pick 1 of these, you can't do both.

Rules:
1. No Cheats of any kind allowed.
2. Lifespan has to be set on normal.
3. New Sim with No Skills. Has to be Young Adult.
4. You need a fresh sim with no skills and it must stay the same sim. Although you can have more sims in your household. (It may be wise to hold off on adding sims to household and getting married if you choose the Serial Romantic.)
5. If your sim dies before completing (Game Over) and you must start over with a fresh sim that has no skills.
6. The traits for your sims is up to you. Choose the ones that will help you out the most I suppose.
7. You can not change the Aspiration until it's completed. Nor can you switch back and forth between Aspirations until they are complete. The first Aspiration chosen will have to be completed before you can pick your next one and so on!
8. You CAN use the Rewards Store but you can't buy anything that will alter or change the life stage of the sim you are using to complete the challenge with. (such as Potion Of Youth.)
9. You Can Not buy these items from the Rewards Store, (A) Steel Bladder, (B) Never Weary, (C) Hardly Hungry, (D) Fertile Sims, (E) Connections, (F) Antiseptic (G) Speed Readers (H) Potion Of Youth. all others can be used to help you in your journey.
10. Pick Careers that will help you achieve your Aspirations.
11. No Mods are allowed or anything that alters or changes the life stage of the sim you are using to complete the challenge with.
12. You can pick any one from the 5 Aspirations to start with first. They do not have to be done in the order they are listed.
13. Your new sim must start as Young Adult. (NOT A TEEN)
14. No Mods are allowed that alter their hungry, bladder, aging, or anything that alters any of the not allowed items in line number 9.
15. No Mods are allowed that alter anything to do with the Rewards Store or making you advance in completing Aspirations.

Lot:
You must move into a lot with your new sim with the 20,000 allotted by the game.
It can be in any world of your choosing but has to be a starter home. You can add lots from the Gallery that are starters only and that will not go over the 20,000 allotted.
If you use a lot from the gallery and you share your Challenge with us with pictures or videos! Please give credit to the builder if it's not your own work.
After making enough money without using cheats you can move to any other location that you can afford.

At the end of this challenge, you will have the Over-Achiever Achievement.
14522695_880540358747306_5430126314636404793_n.jpg?oh=b7381ed7c950515c88deab99f56ffbfc&oe=5863C40D

This is what a Completed Aspiration would look like:
14517529_880541322080543_7649974379923327950_n.jpg?oh=9e14af7120e999c03b7a1cca77944b1d&oe=586C3C48

Please fill free to ask Questions. We will answer them to the best of our knowledge and add them to the Q&A for others to see.

Q&A:
Can you use CC?
Yes, if it doesn't alter the life stage of the sim you are using to complete the challenge with.
Can you use Mods?
Only, if they do not alter the life stage of the sims you are using or alter the gameplay in a way that is against the rules listed above. Such as mods that would control their bladder, hunger, aging or anything listed in Rules line 9.

I hope you have fun and enjoy doing this challenge with us. We are sure it will make for some interesting gameplay.
Created By BreeMiles & Airis6962

Ok so let me know what you think of this challenge and if it's fun, doable, too hard or too easy. Hugs to all and enjoy!

I think I have it in the right place now!

Comments