Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

➵ Stranded: Interactive Story Game - Sign-Ups Now!

1235...Next

Comments

• LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Wouldn't it be fairer to the original host to just start a different plot/storyline separate to this one? Incase they wanna come back to it eventually
    Agreed.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be fairer to the original host to just start a different plot/storyline separate to this one? Incase they wanna come back to it eventually
    Agreed.

Sounds cool :blush:
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    Sure! Why not?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm not exactly sure how it would work though. The Apartment was very confusing. It looks kinda like writing a story?
    I see some people have 2 characters, so:

Name: Christopher Newman
    Sexuality: Straight

Family: Gabby (Mom, 45), Eric (Dad, 47), Tina and Nina (older twin sisters, 25)
    Friends: Izzie Newman (Best friend since childhood and wife, 23)

Personality: Very kind if you're on his good side, but can be very mean when wronged.
    Background: Christopher had a rather large family. After his parents had his older twin sisters, they wanted a boy, which turned out to be him. His family was very silly and they all had a close bond. In 6th Grade, he was transferred to another school, where he met Izzie. They bonded over their shared interest in video games and fell in love just a few months after they met. In fact, they were on their honeymoon cruise before the shipwreck.
    Skills: Good at video games

Strengths: Fight instincts
    Weaknesses: Short-tempered, not very smart
    I think we're ready! @Keyenpeydee Should we go to another thread? I'm still not entirely sure what to do. Start us off, will you?
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I think we're ready! @Keyenpeydee Should we go to another thread? I'm still not entirely sure what to do. Start us off, will you?

Don't worry, I'll introduce everybody to it sometime later. Yep, It's like creating a story and you narrate what your character is doing. :)

Here is the thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/913666/the-stranded-the-island-of-misery-a-roleplaying-game-signups-open/p1. Those who are still interested may fill up the Character Sheet. Don't forget to read the rules, too!

• tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hello! Though everyone has probably long forgotten this by now, I'd like to address the situation.

Something came up quite suddenly in my personal life, and it meant that I no longer had access to the forums and Sims for a while. I am sorry I cannot explain more and that I didn't give a thought about whether people were expecting and anticipating the beginning of this game - I couldn't feel worse about it. But I am glad Keyen stepped in and invited everyone else to a different game: thank you for that Keyen, though I know that it was intended for the players I disappointed and yourself, not me.

With that said, I am not going to start this game. I am extremely sorry about this; please feel free to hate me and/or create a game with the same plot-line and not invite me nor inform me. This is merely because my time on the forums is limited, with exams and such commencing in school. But nonetheless, I am truly sorry for abandoning this.
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Hello! Though everyone has probably long forgotten this by now, I'd like to address the situation.

Something came up quite suddenly in my personal life, and it meant that I no longer had access to the forums and Sims for a while. I am sorry I cannot explain more and that I didn't give a thought about whether people were expecting and anticipating the beginning of this game - I couldn't feel worse about it. But I am glad Keyen stepped in and invited everyone else to a different game: thank you for that Keyen, though I know that it was intended for the players I disappointed and yourself, not me.

With that said, I am not going to start this game. I am extremely sorry about this; please feel free to hate me and/or create a game with the same plot-line and not invite me nor inform me. This is merely because my time on the forums is limited, with exams and such commencing in school. But nonetheless, I am truly sorry for abandoning this.

Tribbo! Don't feel bad about it. I totally feel and understand you! <3 Hope life treats you kind <3

• Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I hope everything is okay Tribbo!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    TRibbo24 wrote: »

Tribbo! Don't feel bad about it. I totally feel and understand you! <3 Hope life treats you kind <3

Thanks Keyen. Hopefully I'll be more active on the forums now - and hopefully more people host games like these and mafia games <3
    MAFIA STATS
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hope things go well for you! <3
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Aww... I had a feeling it would come to this. Take care everyone (especially you @TRibbo24, @LilacErin and @supersimsangsung - never forget we were the coolest zombie squad ever!!)
    :heart:
    Thanks guys, I'm fine now so it's all ok <3@AlpineCuriosity @Lightfield @Broncos4life
    MAFIA STATS