Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

➵ Stranded: Interactive Story Game - Sign-Ups Now!

Comments

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    Are we full now?

I think so? :)
    I'll try to fill up my character. URGH LAZINESS IS MY SISTER.

I'm getting curious now, lol :)
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Are we full now?

fireworks3.gif
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Woo! xD
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
    MissBirdie wrote: »
    Woo! xD

I can't wait to get started, lol :)
  • xxbobbydollxxbobbydoll Posts: 160 Member
    TRibbo24 wrote: »
    Hi :smile: is it okay if I join?
    Form:
    Name:Addison baker
    Sexuality:Heterosexual

Family: mom-Maria- 48 brother-25-Noah
    Friends:none

Personality: Addison is very shy and quiet. And prefers to be alone.ever since what happens to her father. Addison can be very
    Cold to people she doesn't know.Once you get to know her she is very kind and caring.

Background:ever Since her father died in a car accident she has not been the same sweet caring person she used to be
    Skills:cooking ,finding things,and making anything out of nothing.

Strengths:
    can work alone
    Good and focusing on the task at hand
    Brave

Weaknesses:
    Sensitive
    Clumsy
    Crumbles under pressure

Sorry if the sentences were choppy couldn't really think of anything

Thank you for joining us! (I love your profile picture :smile:) However - if you could - would you please expand on your background and personality a little?

Sorry I took so long but I just edited. Also thanks I love you profile picture too :)
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Hello guys, Are you all interested in Writing Stories? How about role-playing through writing? Come and join us! We are currently in need of 3 writers to role-play. The role-playing game is on-going but there are still no major events. If you bother to read, I don't mind to explain how the story is going on!

Here is the thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901919/the-apartment-role-playing-game-ooc/p1

Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Hey @TRibbo24 can I add more stuff to the background in the cruiser while we don't start? Or is that already enough?
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
    So when are we ready to set sail? :):)
  • Alyssa4LifeAlyssa4Life Posts: 633 Member
    Name: Lyssa Hart
    Sexuality: Bisexual

Family:
    David Hart (Father) - 46
    Kenna Hart (Mother) - 44
    Kaitlyn Hart (Sister) - 17
    Luna Hart (Sister) - 13
    Caleb Hart (Brother) -10
    Jordan Hart (Brother) -6
    Alex Hart (Sister) -3

Friends:
    Maxine Myers (Lyssa's best friend) - 20
    Riley Myers (Maxine's little sister) - 15
    Brandon Castor: (Lyssa's crush) - 21

Personality: Lyssa is a smart, loyal, secretive person who will usually pick others over herself. She would rather die than let anyone else get hurt, and she's quite the survivalist because of her father.

Background: Lyssa grew up in a family with tons of family members, especially siblings and cousins. Its quite common for people in the Hart family to have tons of kids due to tradition. Because of her being the oldest, she's used to taking care of her brothers and sisters. Lyssa always wanted to be a policewoman, so her dad taught her how to shoot. Her father, being an outdoorsman, taught her to fish and hunt as well.

Lyssa always wanted adventure and fun, so she went with Maxine on a cruise to take her mind off things. But then it crashed.

Skills: Hunter and fisher, knows how to shoot a gun, can light a fire, and is street smart.

Strengths: She knows how to survive outdoors and is a leader type of person who knows how to handle a situation.

Weaknesses: She's far too selfless to the point where she would kill for someone, she can have quite the short temper if you 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her off hard enough, and is far too focused on her search for Maxine, nor will she accept the possibility that she might be dead.

Good enough?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    @Alyssa4Life

*Waves* This interactive game has not yet begun and we're still drifting somewhere at sea... For now anyways ^^

Cool!
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    edited February 2017
    I'll join!

Name: Izzie Newman
    Sexuality: Straight

Family: Patty O'Neil (Mom, 46)
    Friends: Christopher Newman(Best friend since childhood and husband, 23)
    Personality: Caring, but stubborn
    Background: Izzie was raised without a dad, (who her mom cheating on her while she was pregnant) but her mom was very caring and supported her as much as possible. When in middle school, Bella, Izzie's friend since Kindergarten, left her to join the popular kids. Soon, she became friends with Christopher and they fell in love not long after. They had just gotten married and went on the cruise for their honeymoon. Izzie is upset by her new conditions, but is thankful that she's there with Christopher.
    Skills: College degree, likes video games (though not helpful here)

Strengths: IQ of 131
    Weaknesses: Low stamina, strange nausea during mornings

(Can someone play Christopher? I really want him to be there, but I don't think I can handle 2 characters. He also likes video games, but isn't as smart.)

(Alyssa took the last spot, but could you add 2 more?)
    edited February 2017
    Guys! The host hasn't gone on the forums since January 28th! I say we choose a new host! Any voulenteers or nominees? I can do it if necessary, but I've never done one of these before.
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    Guys! The host hasn't gone on the forums since January 28th! I say we choose a new host! Any voulenteers or nominees? I can do it if necessary, but I've never done one of these before.
    I think it sounds a little early for this, it's only been a month.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    I think it sounds a little early for this, it's only been a month.

A month is a long time. That means the story will only advance once a month!
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Ah, I meant it as in: perhaps they've just had a busy month and will visit the forum more frequently later on.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Lightfield wrote: »
    Ah, I meant it as in: perhaps they've just had a busy month and will visit the forum more frequently later on.

Weird. She seems to have been very active October and earlier, but in January, just updated her status and left without making any comments.
    Yeah......weird.
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    Maybe we can have a substitute host?
    :sweat_smile: Well, we’ve been floating around for quite awhile now with no sight of land, so I agree: Maybe it's time to ask whatever happened to this game? ^^ I still really like to play!
    Lets just get a new host and play, ok?
    Alyssa! Stay determined!
    Who should the new host be?
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    Well, I have other plans for this game. Instead of having an interactive story, I think we should have a roleplay. If all of you agrees to that, I can be the host.

Roleplay is similar to this:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/901919/the-apartment-role-playing-game-ooc/p1 - has an ooc thread which we post as ourselves.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/902671/the-apartment-role-playing-game-in-character/p1 - has an IC thread which we post as our characters.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• GhettoxRainbowsGhettoxRainbows Posts: 847 Member
    Wouldn't it be fairer to the original host to just start a different plot/storyline separate to this one? Incase they wanna come back to it eventually
    CSI Miami let's go to the beach!