Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Apartment Role-Playing Game! [OOC]

KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
edited March 2017 in Off Topic Chat
Welcome to The Apartment Role-Playing Game!

Signups are closed. I don't accept players anymore! But if you really want to join, come and convince me ;)

Introduction:
Are you all familiar with role-playing games? If so, then great. If not, then I'll explain. A Role-playing game is a game wherein you create your own characters and play with them through posting stories. Of course, It should be connected with a plot. This is also similar to the interactive story games the mafia community played (The sims players community who plays mafia and other games which is held by our community here) without a scenario. In fact, You can choose freely. If you have any questions feel free to ask me if it's still unclear.

The genre of this story is slice of life -- meaning it's a reality role-play wherein it's realistic and don't have any supernatural powers.

Plot
The story has no plot. It's just a story where people (which is the characters) moved in to an apartment in San Myshuno and they all have to deal with life and everybody. Each of the chapters will have scenes where it will be the guide what will the characters do in that chapter.

Rules:
1. This is a role-play. ONLY Control your own characters and not the others. Like if your character feels like drinking a water then asks another character then the player of the another character will decide if she will give your character a water. YOU ARE NOT the one who will decide.
2. If you're interacting with another player's character, it is best to mention them.
3. You must post a story that connects with the plot or with the scene.
4. Only the Host will control another player's character but I won't do it if not needed of course.
5. There will be 10 Apartment Rooms. ONE for each player (But 2 characters can live in the same room) BUT, If we haven't got 10 players then you can have 2 characters in 2 rooms.
6. You can have only 2 characters living in one room. Each apartment room has 1 bathroom.
7. You must submit your characters in a character sheet and wait for me to approve your character.
8. Any Narration are fine.
9. More info: You can check this site to know what am I talking about.
10. Lastly, It's inspired by this roleplay!

Character Sheet:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance: (Real life person. I don't like animes)
Personality:
Bio: (It depends if you want it short, long, pointless but not none)
Room Number:

Characters:
Vivian Burrito - Keyenpeydee (Room 10)
Name: Vivian Burrito
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance:
rs_634x1024-160217135635-634.Gigi-Hadid-Sports-Illustrated-Beauty-Breakdown.jpg
Personality: Vivian can sometimes come out as rude, mean and bad but she assures you, she's kind when it's needed. She's sometimes just that sarcastic person who wish you can beat to death but she's also the person you wish to be with her for the rest of your life. Vivian is also somewhat aggressive when it comes to paying the rent. She's the owner of the apartment of course.
Bio: Vivian came from a rich family. Her Parents wanted her to be a landowner of an apartment -- Which in fact she likes but she's jealous of her brother. She could be better. That's what she always say to herself.

Room Number: 10

Angelica Burrito - Keyenpeydee (Room 10)
Name: Angelica Burrito
Appearance:
54bc3b1d1aa52_-_hbz-babybloggers-fashionlaerta-lg.jpg
Personality: Just like her mother (Vivian), She's also can be rude at times. She's a child of course but let's accept it, sometimes she'll just make your mouth shut by her 'intelligence' which she always brags about. She's honest and tells how ugly you are and she's offensive. You just wish that an angel would come down in heaven to bless this kid.
Bio: She's Vivian's mother and his father is unknown.

Room Number: 10

Ophelia Rose - LilacErin (Room 7)
Name: Ophelia Rose

Sexuality: straight

Appearance: Average height - 5'4.5" medium length, platinum blonde hair often in space buns. Grey eyes, freckles, very pale and bruises easily. She's very thin and has a scar running down her back with a hooked nose. She often wears clothes in a grungy style.

VsYqJlI.jpg

Personality: Ophelia (or just Oph if you know her) is a stone cold cow. She's materialistic and wants to achieve her dreams. She's very flirty, sarcastic and jealous, but she has a nice streak hidden deep down inside of her iron maiden heart. But she likes to lead people on and then dump them before they can leave her, mainly out of fear of rejection. She's very insecure about her body, and uses insults to hide that - she really just wants the pure kind of love.

Bio: Growing up she was always expected to get good grades, get a perfect job, perfect husband, perfect life. But Oph didn't want any of that - she wanted to party and have fun. Time after time, punishment after punishment, she rebelled again and again before attending university which she dropped out of after a particularly messy break up. She's currently trying to break into the music scene.

Room Number: 7

Alejandro Magorian - Lightfield
Name: Alejandro Magorian

Sexuality: Bi (Bugs me that I can't type the whole word.)

Appearance: He's five foot seven inches tall and quite slim. He's got black, wavy hair, his skin is of a very light brown shade. He wears glasses and has a silver ring in his right ear.
2016-New-Fashion-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Black-Acetate-Eyewear-Outdoor-UV400-Shades-Male-sunglass-High-Quality.jpg

Personality: He's kind, sweet and very polite, a bit shy around strangers, but loves to joke around when he's feeling comfortable. He gets a bit gloomy from time to time, but has a positive outlook on life overall, and smiles and laughs a lot. He's artistic but often lacks inspiration.

Bio: He's Spanish-Irish. He moved after breaking up with his girlfriend since he didn't feel "free" if he was in a relationship - they had a good time together but they decided that they were better off as friends. His apartment is pretty messy, and his walls are filled with a combination of old paintings and movie posters. He has a webshop where he sells things he creates, so he works from his home.

Room Number: 6

Urvasi Nash - Broncos4life (Room 5)
Name: Urvasi Nash
Room: 5
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: fast-jennie-finch-pitch_250f9a2409579590.jpg
Personality: Athletic, competitive, free-spirited, animal lover, loner
Bio: I'll keep this quick....
Urvasi is a crazy athlete who loves every second of what she does. She moved into this apartment because it's close enough to college and softball. She feels socially awkward and often keeps to herself. She only eats healthy things, and if she's not in her apartment or at school, she's at the gym. She loves all sports and everything about them. She has a competitive spirit, and refuses to lose at anything, even in silly things.

Annalise Fox - wavves (Room 1)
Annalise Fox
female
straight
5'5, brown hair, blue eyes, freckles
opny4h.jpg

bubbly and sarcastic American girl who just turned 21. single and living it up in the city. loves alternative music and plum tv shows. will most likely always have candles lit in her apartment. she WILL talk to you and come to your apartment at 2 am with some pizzas and wine, whether she was invited or not.

she's excited to start living independently for the first time in her life, but this is dangerous as she loves to party, and will probably throw a feeeew ragers.....

room # 1

Ezra Colburn - GhettoxRainbows (Room 9)
Name: Ezra Colburn

Appearance:
c1d1e339937e3e1659e00421fdbc3e95.jpg

Personality: Seemingly uninterested in the world outside of his own, Ezra can be cold and temperamental at times, and has tendencies to take his jokes too far. He likes his space, and he is artistic. Also, loves his cat- Blitz.

Bio: Ezra appears normal. He minds his business and expects the same from people. He doesn't speak about his family- he does not like when people ask.. He is British, but he's traveled around a lot from a young age and seen a few places. He's yet to settle. Ez uses his time to spray paint abstract canvas paintings which he sells online. When he's not doing that, he's busy drinking, smoking a cigar, or playing his electric guitar.. and.. he's a night owl.

Room Number: 9

Devon Villian - Keyenpeydee (Room 8)
Name: Devon Villian
Appearance: kendall-jenner5.jpg
Personality: She's overjoyed most of the time. She can be your nightmare when she's not in the mood. She's obnoxious sometimes. Just your typical girl who never shows her nervousness, shyness and so on. Like Vivian, She has the aura of 'Don't-mess-with-me'
Bio: She's Vivian's cousin. Both of them grew up together and they are close to each other.
Room Number: 8

Philip Jester - Kandy (Room 4)
Name: Philip Jester

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Phil's always been described as "intense". From his dark eyes to his overbearing posture, Phil always fills ("phils" haha yes I hate myself too) up a room with his presence. Despite the fact that he's only 5'8, he always appears bigger, thanks to the way that he carries himself.
male-model-sasha-mbaye-photos-07022015-13-800x1035.jpg

Personality: Like his presence in a room, Phil is extremely overbearing and he has a way of dominating any conversation. He's very bad at agreeing to disagree, and he always has to be right. Despite that, he's pretty open minded to new perspectives, as long as they aren't in total contrast with his own. Plus, while he's awful to argue with, Philip is really charismatic, and he's a great person to talk to. He has a way of making people feel like they're the most important person in the world right then. Also, he really likes puns, which he jokes is his only good quality.

Bio: He grew up in a small town. Small as in square feet, but also small minded. All throughout his childhood he felt suffocated by the town, and he moved out as soon as possible. He got into a top college as soon as he could, and started studying to become a lawyer. But after a semester of torture, he realized that being a lawyer wasn't exactly his thing. So, he uprooted himself again, and moved to the big city, where he hopes to become a high school history teacher, after realizing he had a knack for teaching.

Room Number: 4

Charlie Walker - GamingBoy616 (Room 3)
Name: Charlie Walker
Sexuality: A.s.e.x.u.a.l
Appearance: 27711B4800000578-0-image-a-6_1428712934819.jpg

Personality: Likes driving around, likes watching films, can't stand eating with other people
Bio: As a kid Charlie was a wannabe formula 1 star but a week before his 7th birthday he found out that his arms would never be very strong and that he may not ever be able to drive ever. He didn't give up, he joined his local football/soccer academy team and became goalkeeper. When he was 12 his doctor noticed a significant change in his strength but said he was still below average and it would be virtually impossible for him to catch up. The day after his 14th birthday he was told he would be the average strength at some point but sometime between when he is 27 and 34. When he was 17 he passed his driving test and it was a huge relief for him and his family. He currently helps his brother, Corey Walker, with filming his cartoons. He has a girlfriend despite not having interests in girls.
Room Number: 3

Maxine Myers - Alyssa4life (Room 2)
Name: Maxine Myers (AKA DareMax)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Appearance: (Real life person. I don't like animes)6'4, Short brown hair, Black eyes, gray tee shirt, dark blue demin jacket, red plaid skirt, ripped black leggings, black sneakers, multiple tattoos including angel wings on her back from dares, a scar on her right cheek from a dare gone wrong, and a black wristband on her left arm.
th?id=OIP.M87663c0dd519331234f7f617f47b9d8do1&w=264&h=198&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7
Personality: Maxine is quite the rebellious person. She's a full on jokester, but wont do pranks that she knows people wont like. When she needs to be serious she can be, she will be modest about her accomplishments and doesn't like to brag about her channel, and she usually goes out of her comfort zone. She wants to travel the world one day once she gets enough money, but that's still not possible currently.
Bio: After graduating high school, she decided to open a dare channel and start getting dares. One day, people realized she still lived in her parents house and dared her to move into an apartment complex. She agreed, wanting to finally leave her house and start anew.
Room Number: 2

Special Characters:
Kylie Monte - Keyenpeydee
Name: Kylie Monte
Appearance: oT5AsvMC.jpeg
Personality: She's sassy, quiet, kind, sometimes sociable when she's in the mood.
Bio: She's Vivian and Devon's friend.
Room: She won't live in the apartment but she'll do some guests in some scenes

Antonio Laterza - Lightfield
Antonio Laterza
Male
Gay
tumblr_nbhr0vZ17h1tgzq12o1_500.jpg
Personality: Loud, eccentric, sassy when he feels the need to be so, rather unpredictable, but was even more so when he wasn't medicated for his bipolar disorder. He doesn't give a dang about what other people think of him, which is one of the reasons a lot of people like him.
Bio: Befriended Alejandro when both of them were nineteen - both of them had had an interest to do so long before it because both of them thought the other one seemed interesting and unconventional. They tried and failed to fall in love with one another. Antonio always stands up for himself, for his friends and for people who are treated in an unjust way. He's often seen drinking, dancing, flirting with cute guys and getting naked, preferrably at the same time. He needs a lot of personal space too, when he's by himself he enjoys books, movies, videogames and learning new things. He can be rather childish, but is more mature than he lets on. If someone asks him what he does for a living he just says that it has to do with telephones. He lets the other people fill in the blanks. He can talk four different languages fluently - English, Italian, Spanish and Russian.

Angela Davis - Lightfield
Angela Davis
Female
Straight
tess-holliday-e3a81072d89c6e6646dd8ec9ae71ddadfeaab3c7.jpg
Personality: Warm, friendly, open-minded, outgoing and always up for a good laugh. A bit sarcastic now and then, but never in a mean spirited way. If anyone insults her she just laughs at it, to the annoyance of the people insulting her.
Bio: Moved to the village where Alejandro lives when she was in her mid-twenties because she loved the village's beautiful nature. She soon befriended Antonio, and met Alejandro through him. They were friends for a few years before falling in love with one another, they were a couple for about a year before their mutual decision to break up. She loves fashion, random trivia, movies, making new friends and going to the gym - she's very strong, physically as well as mentally. Just like Antonio she always stands up for her friends. She's great at cheering people up. She works in a grocery shop - rather boring, she thinks, but money is money.

Ivy Finnegan - wavves
Ivy Finnegan
Female
Straight
rkvh47.png
Personality: adventurous, fearless, wild, up for any adventure, always lose a game of 'never have i ever' since she's done basically everything
Bio: Annalise's best friend from home since they were in middle school. Always up for anything, really funny and cool girl to be around. Eclectic style - doesn't make sense to most people, but she likes wearing what she wears. Loves different wigs - has a new hair color almost every day. Will do anything for Annalise in a heartbeat, even if that includes fight somebody else. Always has a new boy, mostly due to commitment issues (her parents rough divorce is the main reason for that). Psychology student studying at a university in California. Most get a first impression that she's dumb, but she's really intelligent.

Setting
The Apartment
Nina's Chalet

Episodes
Episode 1: Moving In!
Special Episode: Halloween Special
Episode 2: New People Coming In!
Episode 3: The No Title Episode
Episode 4: The Masquerade Ball
Episode 5: Le Hungover People of the Apartment
Episode 6: The Chalets of France and Vacation
Special Episode: Christmas Celebration
Episode 7: Winter Vacation and Activities
Episode 8: Back to the Apartment!
Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

Post edited by Keyenpeydee on

Comments

• LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Sure. I'll play, my writing skills could use a brush up. Should I pm you the character sheet?
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Sure. I'll play, my writing skills could use a brush up. Should I pm you the character sheet?

You can post it here :)

Hiiiii

• SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Is it alright if you hosted your RP after my IS is over? Thanks.

I might sign up, not sure though..
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Is it alright if you hosted your RP after my IS is over? Thanks.

I might sign up, not sure though..

It's fine but If I the players had filled up before you then I'll start it.

• LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    I'll join. I like creating my own characters....

@Keyenpeydee What's up with your sig? It's hilarious
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Sounds fun! I will join soon
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif

HAHAHAHA :p:p
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Sounds fun! I will join soon
    Thank you for joining! :) Just submit your character here in the thread! :)

Bumpity Humpity

• AlpineCuriosityAlpineCuriosity Posts: 2,521 Member
    So the players are creating the plot then, or? :)
    So the players are creating the plot then, or? :)

The players will freely control their character like a role-playing game. :)

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

thats our little secret :hushed:

idk keyen well i get elimneted if i wasn't very active cause i cant promise full activness :(
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited October 2016
    Hey I'll join! I'll send in my form later though.
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Sure, I'll join! But can my character be SECRETLY a wizard? Please? Fine, then. Do I PM you my form?
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
    I'm not sure whether to use Ophelia or invent someone new.
    <3
  • br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited October 2016
    Name: Ava Red
    Sexuality: Bisexual (Argh! Likes both genders)
    Appearance: http://s5.favim.com/orig/151227/beauty-brown-eyes-brown-hair-brown-lips-Favim.com-3811715.jpg
    Personality: Good sense of humour, quite hot-headed using sims traits here xD and animal lover
    Bio: (It depends if you want it short, long, pointless but not none) She's quite a happy person, who is obsessed with cat memes. She likes to draw and she writes for a living. You'll find her bedroom walls covered in pictures of cats, dogs, drawings and inspirational quotes.
    Room Number: 8
    Post edited by br560 on
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
    Thank you guys!

Sorry @SimFan298 it will be unfair to people. Plus the genre is slice of life. <3

thats our little secret :hushed:

idk keyen well i get elimneted if i wasn't very active cause i cant promise full activness :(

It's okay. As long as it won't last 1 week.

• LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    This sounds quite fun actually. I haven't done anything like this before but I'd like to try.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
    Lightfield wrote: »
    This sounds quite fun actually. I haven't done anything like this before but I'd like to try.

Oh hello again!
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Lightfield wrote: »

Oh hello again!

Hiya! :p
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • LeahLongLegsLeahLongLegs Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2016
    Name: Cody

Sexuality: B.I.S.E.X.U.A.L

Appearance: Short red hair, deep green eyes, freckled face, and fair skinned. Height: 5'5

Personality: Nonchalant, fun, carefree

Bio: Cody was actually born as Caitlin. At a very young age, Caitlin felt that she wasn't born in the right body. Her parents allowed her to become a male called Cody. During high school years, Cody had a hard time finding the right girl to date. When he found his beautiful latina girlfriend Jessica, the two decided to get engaged at the end of graduating high school. Jessica didn't care if Cody was transgendered as long as she was happy with them. Cody and Jessica adopted an Asian toddler girl named Izzy and a young Afro-Brazilian school-age girl named Demora.

Room Number: 4

Post edited by LeahLongLegs on
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    Name: Jasper

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Glutton, fun-lover, lazy

Bio: Jasper is a... weird person. He always must wear his blue DJ Robot helmet whenever he can. He has always loved food, and is pretty much always hungry. But he also cares about the people he calls his friends. He'll always help them out in a tight situation. He is also a huge fun-lover. He likes video games, music, and parties.

Room Number: 209
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
    edited October 2016
    Name: Alejandro Magorian

Sexuality: Bi (Bugs me that I can't type the whole word.)

Appearance: He's five foot seven inches tall and quite slim. He's got black, wavy hair, his skin is of a very light brown shade. He wears glasses and has a silver ring in his right ear.
    2016-New-Fashion-Polarized-Sunglasses-Men-Black-Acetate-Eyewear-Outdoor-UV400-Shades-Male-sunglass-High-Quality.jpg

Personality: He's kind, sweet and very polite, a bit shy around strangers, but loves to joke around when he's feeling comfortable. He gets a bit gloomy from time to time, but has a positive outlook on life overall, and smiles and laughs a lot. He's artistic but often lacks inspiration.

Bio: He's Spanish-Irish. He moved after breaking up with his girlfriend since he didn't feel "free" if he was in a relationship - they had a good time together but they decided that they were better off as friends. His apartment is pretty messy, and his walls are filled with a combination of old paintings and movie posters. He has a webshop where he sells things he creates, so he works from his home.

Room Number: 6
    Post edited by Lightfield on