Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Medieval won't install...

So I know that this is an older game that most people don't play, but I'm really bored and desperate. While laying in bed I remembered I could play The Sims Medieval xp. So I've put the CD into my computer and after typing in the game code, it began to download. Before the thing could even start to download, after 10 seconds a messaged popped up saying feature transfer error blah blah... I have windows 8, and would really love to play this because now that I'm thinking about it... I never really played it when I had bought it xD. I'd love some help on this xp Thanks! - An old fashioned simmer.

Comments

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    Hi. I don't know how to make the cd work, but you could always type the game code into origin and download it that way :) the game is soo much fun!
  • syg1523syg1523 Posts: 102 Member
    I was having this same problem too! Then I googled it to find out how to fix it. And I did exactly what lejoninna said to do. I went to the Sims 3 website and typed in the game code that you can find on the back of the little booklet (manual) that is inside the CD case and it will register your game. Then open up Origin and it should be listed in your game library. I downloaded it and now I can play it anytime I want! Yaaaaay!!