Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    GIF(t) OF THE DAY
    tumblr_oeso98Nf0A1utvdyio1_500.gif
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    It's Gamingmas and if they don't do Single Ladies on Just Dance 2016, I'm unsubscribing and that's all I have to say on the matter.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    Whilst I don't really use the word 'Phan' to describe myself (images of edgy emo 12-year-olds flood my head when I think of that word) I do love Dan and Phil and have been watching them since 2012.

Gamingmas is filling a void I didn't even know I had.
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • Options
    Whilst I don't really use the word 'Phan' to describe myself (images of edgy emo 12-year-olds flood my head when I think of that word) I do love Dan and Phil and have been watching them since 2012.

I don't know if it's meant to describe yourself, but its their ship name. So I use it for that.

• Options
    nani wrote: »

I don't know if it's meant to describe yourself, but its their ship name. So I use it for that.

In addition to their ship name, it's also what the fans call themselves. Phans/ the Phandom. Hence, why I'm here. :p

Welcome @AlienWithABox! Please feel free to join @Nani and I in our little corner of chaos. It's mostly us these days, we scare off everyone else. @Summerjase pops in from time to time, but she's a hard worker and usually pretty busy. We had @Waterdragon for a while, but we seem to have lost her :/ (hopefully she'll be easy to find, being a dragon and all. Hard to miss) And we lost our fearless leader a while ago, to school, I suspect. But yes, welcome. Feel free to tolerate us as long as you can!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    AlienWithABoxAlienWithABox Posts: 57 Member
    Dude, expect me here often. At least for the next two months, that is. University starts up then and I'll be a little bit busy.

I was gonna get tickets for the Sydney part of their 2018 but the tickets are way too pricey for me and sold out within a day anyways.
    4weKOfz.gif
    Twitter: @AlienWithABox
  • Options
    I would have went to see them, if they came here. Very bitter.
    You'll see me around a lot since my life ain't busy.
    @mintycupcake i never called myself a "Phan" just Phan to describe them. I'm a fan of them.

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I´m here, I´m here! :D *waves to everyone*
    Did you know, the Phandom kind of kidnapped the description "Phan" from the Phantom of the opera fandom? They used it first.

I´m enjoying gamingmas very much. Shelter 2 was a bit depressing (I felt very bad for Dan, loosing all the little lynxes), the Potter sorting was hilarious, and I didn´t really understand the last one, Poptropica. But I´m mostly there for the bants anyway.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    well, Dan and Phil combined name leads to "phan" so now Phandom is our domain. They can be Phantom club.

• Options
    The Dan and Phil "Phans" are in the majority anyway. :)

• Options
    GIF OF THE DAY

tumblr_nit0mkwKJW1u2v21yo1_500.gif

• Options
    Dude, expect me here often. At least for the next two months, that is. University starts up then and I'll be a little bit busy.

I was gonna get tickets for the Sydney part of their 2018 but the tickets are way too pricey for me and sold out within a day anyways.

Dude, weak. Is there somewhere else where you could go? That kind of happened to me for TATINOF, so I ended up going to a different city.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Admission: I don't find Nuki as cute that they've aged them up. I think the dog I made, Freckles is waaaay cuter :p Look at her, she should be a dog model.

38811881732_bb383b48f9.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    latest?cb=20140813065607
    Excuse me for the delay, GIF OF THE DAY

• Options
    Phil knows so much about so many fetishes. Make me wonder if he's as innocent as he acts. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Phil knows so much about so many fetishes. Make me wonder if he's as innocent as he acts. :D

He probably practiced it with Dan :D

• Options
    A bit late (had a busy week), but as someone who gets nervous, as soon as her sims show some yellow, it kind of really bothered me, that little Dalien was in the red for nearly the whole new Dil video. It´s probably a good idea, that they want to age him up.
    Nuki is still cute (he looks a bit like a fox), but in his case, I would have kept him as a puppy a bit longer. But they showed some real responsibility by neutering him right away.

@mintycupcake - Freckles is totally cute. Love her ears.

• Options
    A bit late (had a busy week), but as someone who gets nervous, as soon as her sims show some yellow, it kind of really bothered me, that little Dalien was in the red for nearly the whole new Dil video. It´s probably a good idea, that they want to age him up.
    Nuki is still cute (he looks a bit like a fox), but in his case, I would have kept him as a puppy a bit longer. But they showed some real responsibility by neutering him right away.

@mintycupcake - Freckles is totally cute. Love her ears.

I wanted Nuki to be have puppies

• Options
    GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF
    ShortUncomfortableIceblueredtopzebra.gif

• Options
    edited December 2017

mintycupcake - Freckles is totally cute. Love her ears.

Thanks! She's an Italian Greyhound - Alaskan Malamute Mix. :)

Just saw some II VIP tickets on eBay. Scalping is so disheartening :disappointed: (assuming they are genuine tickets and not fakes, which is a whole 'nother level of awful. Particularly since two of the auctions we asking $1000+ USD)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    So in Phil´s last video we have him and Dan lounging on the bed, with Dan wearing a japanese schoolgirl shirt, feeding each other.
    *fans herself*
    Never seen a better advert! :D

The last gaming video (higher-lower) was also funny, although I have a sleight problem with people gagging - I instantly feel sick, too. I totally could relate to Dan leaving at the end. Phil has weird ideas, sometimes. :#

• Options
    ScalyRingedFrog-size_restricted.gif
    phan giff

• Options
    ALL OR NOTHING!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    I miss talking to you guys so much :disappointed: This is what being full-time at work does to ya.

I didn't even notice Dalien's needs until my friend pointed out that he was in the red for the whole video, and I rewatched it, then I noticed!

Agreed, @mintycupcake, Nuki isn't as cute as he was when he was a puppy. Your dog, on the other hand, is adorable. Seriously makes me want the pet expansion.

And I'm probably super late on this, but my bunny slippers finally came! I love them, although they do make noise when you walk in them (cheap material I'm guessing?) But, they're more or less just to admire, honestly.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    I had to order the bunny slippers again, got them last week. They are adorable! My only problem now is, one of my cats thinks I bought them as a toy for her :p .