Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• Options
    SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ok, so now I'm noticing there's a line through the list of items sent in the email notifying me my shipment is on the way, like maybe the mug is in a separate shipment? And it's got the advent calendar and Pixel mug under it, which would be in line with what the customs label shows. (no pixel mug or advent calendar in that shipment)

But why would they ship seperately?
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    Ok, so now I'm noticing there's a line through the list of items sent in the email notifying me my shipment is on the way, like maybe the mug is in a separate shipment? And it's got the advent calendar and Pixel mug under it, which would be in line with what the customs label shows. (no pixel mug or advent calendar in that shipment)

But why would they ship seperately?

Not sure. Some companies do though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Sooooo ordered some stuff from the International Shop so I could get the chocolates advent calendar, and two of the things I ordered weren't in my package, but I didn't receive a refund or email saying they were out of them. And oddly, my Customs label doesn't match my order. It says 2018 calendar, Pixel Pen, Pixel Pocket Shirt, and Whiskers mug, but I didn't receive the pen but I did receive my Chocolates calendar. I also didn't receive my Pixel mug. Should I write the shop customer service? Or should I wait and see if a second package arrives?

As @Summerjase said, efinitly write to customer service. It happened to me several times, that things were missing - mostly, because I often order two items of something (one for me, one for my sis, I mostly got only one thing), so I got the impression, some of the people in the delivery department aren´t very attentive.
    I also ordered one shirt once and got the Japan sweater - didn´t complain about that, because the shirt was sold out, shipping to UK would have been a hassle and well, now I´ve got two jumpers. :#
    But the customer service is very good, I got my missing stuff every time without any trouble, and the e-mails were very nice.

My last package was ok, although I also ordered the bunny slippers and the Dil shirt (before the date) and I don´t know, if they even registered that - they weren´t in my cart when I paid and I haven´t heard anything since. It´s all just for myself, so it´s not a real problem.

*waiting for PINOF*
    Should be out today.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I AM EXCITED FOR PINOF
    MY HEART CANT HANDLE THIS
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    PINOF9 IS OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

i recommend not watching it with strangers behind :D:D
    you get weird looks

• Options
    Sooooo ordered some stuff from the International Shop so I could get the chocolates advent calendar, and two of the things I ordered weren't in my package, but I didn't receive a refund or email saying they were out of them. And oddly, my Customs label doesn't match my order. It says 2018 calendar, Pixel Pen, Pixel Pocket Shirt, and Whiskers mug, but I didn't receive the pen but I did receive my Chocolates calendar. I also didn't receive my Pixel mug. Should I write the shop customer service? Or should I wait and see if a second package arrives?

As @Summerjase said, efinitly write to customer service. It happened to me several times, that things were missing - mostly, because I often order two items of something (one for me, one for my sis, I mostly got only one thing), so I got the impression, some of the people in the delivery department aren´t very attentive.
    I also ordered one shirt once and got the Japan sweater - didn´t complain about that, because the shirt was sold out, shipping to UK would have been a hassle and well, now I´ve got two jumpers. :#
    But the customer service is very good, I got my missing stuff every time without any trouble, and the e-mails were very nice.

My last package was ok, although I also ordered the bunny slippers and the Dil shirt (before the date) and I don´t know, if they even registered that - they weren´t in my cart when I paid and I haven´t heard anything since. It´s all just for myself, so it´s not a real problem.

*waiting for PINOF*
    Should be out today.

You ordered Dil's bunny slippers too? Have you gotten them yet? I haven't even gotten an email saying they've shipped or anything.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    nani wrote: »
    PINOF9 IS OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

i recommend not watching it with strangers behind :D:D
    you get weird looks

I watched it on my lunch break at work, trust me, I got some weird looks when I was just sitting and smiling at my phone for ten minutes
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    YOUTUBE DIDN'T NOTIFY ME!

I loved it, it made me so excited for Interactive Introverts! (my phone has already learned Interactive Introverts)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Interaction introvert

My phone didn't learn quite yet.
    But since I don't talk about it

• Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I loved it! I laughed so much (but I really did fear for Phil´s health when he insisted to crab walk down the stairs :o ). Now I hope for some bloopers, because I´m greedy.

@Summerjase - No, I haven´t heard anything about the bunny slippers, but I just read on the dan and phil shop twitter account, that preorders will be shipped from 1st December.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    I know it's not exactly conducive to the gaming channel, but I really wish they'd play Mystic Messenger. Yoosung reminds me a lot of Phil <3
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I know it's not exactly conducive to the gaming channel, but I really wish they'd play Mystic Messenger. Yoosung reminds me a lot of Phil <3

What is that game

• Options

What is that game

latest?cb=20160920122801

It's a visual novel game from South Korea. Kind of like when they did My Horse Prince. A lot of people were requesting that they do it when it first became popular.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    latest?cb=20150128082855
    Phan gif for ya

How about i start a series of one phan gif every day ?

• Options
    I approve!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Gif of the day :)
    latest?cb=20150127222344

it says "your personality is too adorable"
    Post edited by nani on

• Options
    edited December 2017
    GIF OF THE DAY
    I don't give a wrap I'll double post, also have you seen the latest gaming video ?
    giphy_s.gif

Who's creeping on them ? :D
    Edit: this doesn't seem to work ?

• Options
    what's with the crown? :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Idk, it was already there :D

• Options
    Phil was sorted into Hufflepuff again. I'm sO suRPriseD.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I expected Dan to be Slytherin

• Options
    GIF OF THE DAY
    latest?cb=20140813065607

• Options

I expected Dan to be Slytherin

I don't know enough about the houses to comment one way or the other :#
    GIF OF THE DAY
    latest?cb=20140813065607

More like GIFT of the day! Amirite?

Do you guys want me to post the daily pics in the advent calendar? This year, they did festive blind drawings.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    Why not

• Options
    Katie123Katie123 Posts: 925 Member
    i watch dan and phil occasionally i wouldn't say im a huge fan but i like it when they bake things they're so funny and weird
    tumblr_n25chlaSo01rrajoto1_500.gif

Katie123