Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Oh god that video :D
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Soft and Neat
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Ah, yes, Phan is basically my second religion :wink:
    giphy.gif
    I was atheist, but Dan and Phil opened my mind. I now believe in Phan.

So they remodeled the Howlter's house.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I saw ! Its nice :)

But-but-but they shrunk all the rooms when they could've just moved the house over by one square.
    giphy.gif
    They are sims rookie, they probably didn't think of it

True. But being such an addicted-Sims player things like that make me so frustrated :lol:
    giphy.gif
    edited August 2017
    I know right ? i'm always tearing my hair when they struggle to do the simplest things in sims :D
    We have matching signature now ayee

I literally screamed "Daniel, no!" That resize ruined everything. :sweat_smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Right? The house actually started to look... Decent! And then they had to reshrink everything! Ughh.
    giphy.gif
    What i think the house look fine :D

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I quite like the new Howlter house!

However, whenever they're customizing Dil's house, it bugs me SO MUCH when Dan neglects to use the 'alt' key to move and rotate things! I'm always like "NOOO USE ALT AND PUT IT AT A BETTER ANGLE PLEEEAASEE"! Dx

I'd imagine we probably have all the same nerdy Sims problems watching their videos (heck, we're on a Sims forums) but when Dan or Phil say something wrong about something in the Sims 4 (like being confused about a feature), it makes me want to rip my face off! xD
    Wait, what do you do with the alt key? I use a mouse and I have Sims 3 camera, so I barely use the keyboard short cuts.

I think we all collectively have the same problems watching them. I love them. I love their Sims videos. It's just so frustrating to see them do anything.

Yes. I feel your problem with the urge to rip your face off. I have that often.
    giphy.gif
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited August 2017
    Summerjase wrote: »
    Wait, what do you do with the alt key? I use a mouse and I have Sims 3 camera, so I barely use the keyboard short cuts.

I think we all collectively have the same problems watching them. I love them. I love their Sims videos. It's just so frustrating to see them do anything.

Yes. I feel your problem with the urge to rip your face off. I have that often.
    @Summerjase Since The Sims 3, the "alt" key gives free rotate and free movement of objects in build mode! I stumbled across it when building once and I never went back! You should try it; it's weirdly satisfying! That's probably the best way I can think of describing it - if you hold the alt key it basically turns off grid and rotate snapping, so you can place stuff wherever you want! In TS4, it works on wall objects too which is especially cool! ;)

I also use TS3's camera; TS4's camera seemed too weird and different for me - I had to change it to the traditional pie menu too! xD I CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE DANGIT!
    Omg Dan's Livestream today was so cute, punch me. :love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited August 2017
    *PUNCH @mintycupcake *
    RIIIIGHT !
    AND PHIL JOINED !

nani wrote: »
    *PUNCH @mintycupcake *
    RIIIIGHT !
    AND PHIL JOINED !

I loved that howl, it was so cute and random! And maybe it was just me, but it seemed like he was excited to be done with work and getting to spend time with Dan? Ugh, I'm dying.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    They're a cute coup... Cute guys :D<3o:)

You guys are killing me :lol:
    giphy.gif

Dan and Phil are killing me; we can all die together :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Dan and Phil are killing me; we can all die together :D

I add bands, dan and phil and bands are killing me

Yes. Dan, Phil, this thread, and bands are killing me.
    giphy.gif
    RIP us
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻