March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    He looks so cute and mildly androgynous in it and I just - ugh. :love:

You missed out on everything!

I know, I probably sound totally overbearing. It's just when I see a young person saying they don't want kids, I think about this time I saw this young woman of only 22 post this rant about how hard it was for her to get her tubes cauterized and it was total bull and they kept on asking her if she was sure she hadn't changed her mind. I guess she failed to understand what a serious and life changing decision she was making at such a young age. Conversely, I've read stuff from women who didn't want children until the late 30s. So you just never know and and maaaaaybe don't take the drastic approach at 22?

Noooo, I will never to submit to your peer pressure! Unless I can get a screenshot of Dab eating ice cream. Can toddlers eat the ice cream?

Well, see, I took a parenting class in school that was supposed to help convince teenagers to be more careful. In that class, you had to take one of those famous electronic babies home with you (they act like an infant, they cry, you need to care for its needs, etc.). The first night with that thing, I was crying. But I trust that when I'm older I'll be much more prepared and ready.

I agree. Don't make such a life changing decision at a young age. People change and mature. Maybe you won't want kids after all, but if you do, you'll be happy that you didn't make that decision.

Well, you should consider giving into our peer pressure. Because although your avi is adorable, you gotta change it up a bit sometimes! Oh my god if toddlers can eat ice cream I'll probably be crying because of the cuteness.

Ah, I never got to use one of those! I was at a huge high school and instead of having them in health class, like most schools, they only had them in the elective class "Early Childhood Development" (although who knows what wearing a pregnancy belly then having an electronic doll to care for has to do with learning about running a daycare or pre-school). I feel like I missed out on a fundamental part of high school :(

Ok, you tell me if toddlers can eat ice cream, and if they can, I will seriously consider buying Cool Kitchen Stuff and changing my avi.

Oh, the class I took for it was "child development" and it was an elective. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to take it because every Friday I'd see people carrying those baby carriers around school and thought, "hey that can't be too bad".

Haha, I will do so right now!

Did your school have a day care attached to the class? Mine did, so I was like "hard pass" :D Also, at the time, I really didn't like little kids and I knew I never wanted a career that a class in early childhood development would help. So I took sewing and cooking instead.
    So they can eat ice cream from the bowls, but unfortunately, not out of a cone. Here are a few of the screenshots I took:

19113534_1604110476275105_2132436113867823227_n.jpg?oh=84950835064164b092b04d1c2ba6d44d&oe=59CD0CA9

19225152_1604110569608429_4849949269512255525_n.jpg?oh=dd248f8b66ae68ef7671078d5d06b515&oe=59EA7D47

It is cute, but I was sort of hoping that they'd also be able to eat from the cone. Still, if I actually tried, I would probably be able to get some pretty cute screenshots.

AW, that is so disappointing! :( I wonder if toddlers had been in the game at the time, if they would have been able to. Also a) Why does that screenshot look like a scientist and his legion of clones? And b) are you doing the "Raise Your Own Emo Band" Challenge? :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Hi guyyys im baccck ! and when the forum will FINALLY let me have a real account you can be sure its gonna be phannie !
    How are you guys ?
    Talking about kids i see, i want kids, but like, if i'm settled in and with a job, so we'll see if it happens in the future !
    I'm the youngest girl of my family so im not pressured .....yet. and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 im not looking forward to be peer-pressured to have a kiddo.
    this being said, i have 2 nephews and one niece ! and a nephew or niece coming up ! weeeeh im excited !
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member

I know, I probably sound totally overbearing. It's just when I see a young person saying they don't want kids, I think about this time I saw this young woman of only 22 post this rant about how hard it was for her to get her tubes cauterized and it was total bull and they kept on asking her if she was sure she hadn't changed her mind. I guess she failed to understand what a serious and life changing decision she was making at such a young age. Conversely, I've read stuff from women who didn't want children until the late 30s. So you just never know and and maaaaaybe don't take the drastic approach at 22?

Noooo, I will never to submit to your peer pressure! Unless I can get a screenshot of Dab eating ice cream. Can toddlers eat the ice cream?

Well, see, I took a parenting class in school that was supposed to help convince teenagers to be more careful. In that class, you had to take one of those famous electronic babies home with you (they act like an infant, they cry, you need to care for its needs, etc.). The first night with that thing, I was crying. But I trust that when I'm older I'll be much more prepared and ready.

I agree. Don't make such a life changing decision at a young age. People change and mature. Maybe you won't want kids after all, but if you do, you'll be happy that you didn't make that decision.

Well, you should consider giving into our peer pressure. Because although your avi is adorable, you gotta change it up a bit sometimes! Oh my god if toddlers can eat ice cream I'll probably be crying because of the cuteness.

Ah, I never got to use one of those! I was at a huge high school and instead of having them in health class, like most schools, they only had them in the elective class "Early Childhood Development" (although who knows what wearing a pregnancy belly then having an electronic doll to care for has to do with learning about running a daycare or pre-school). I feel like I missed out on a fundamental part of high school :(

Ok, you tell me if toddlers can eat ice cream, and if they can, I will seriously consider buying Cool Kitchen Stuff and changing my avi.

Oh, the class I took for it was "child development" and it was an elective. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to take it because every Friday I'd see people carrying those baby carriers around school and thought, "hey that can't be too bad".

Did your school have a day care attached to the class? Mine did, so I was like "hard pass" :D Also, at the time, I really didn't like little kids and I knew I never wanted a career that a class in early childhood development would help. So I took sewing and cooking instead.
    So they can eat ice cream from the bowls, but unfortunately, not out of a cone. Here are a few of the screenshots I took:

19113534_1604110476275105_2132436113867823227_n.jpg?oh=84950835064164b092b04d1c2ba6d44d&oe=59CD0CA9

19225152_1604110569608429_4849949269512255525_n.jpg?oh=dd248f8b66ae68ef7671078d5d06b515&oe=59EA7D47

It is cute, but I was sort of hoping that they'd also be able to eat from the cone. Still, if I actually tried, I would probably be able to get some pretty cute screenshots.

AW, that is so disappointing! :( I wonder if toddlers had been in the game at the time, if they would have been able to. Also a) Why does that screenshot look like a scientist and his legion of clones? And b) are you doing the "Raise Your Own Emo Band" Challenge? :D

To answer:
    a) I got bored one day and cloned Gerard Way 7 times and made them all toddlers.
    b) no, but omg you literally just made my night. I am actually choking on laughter from that question
    giphy.gif
    nani wrote: »
    Hi guyyys im baccck ! and when the forum will FINALLY let me have a real account you can be sure its gonna be phannie !
    How are you guys ?
    Talking about kids i see, i want kids, but like, if i'm settled in and with a job, so we'll see if it happens in the future !
    I'm the youngest girl of my family so im not pressured .....yet. and plum im not looking forward to be peer-pressured to have a kiddo.
    this being said, i have 2 nephews and one niece ! and a nephew or niece coming up ! weeeeh im excited !

Welcome back to the forums :D We've just been way off anything related to Phan since there's not much happening in the Phandom right now.
    giphy.gif

To answer:
    a) I got bored one day and cloned Gerard Way 7 times and made them all toddlers.
    b) no, but omg you literally just made my night. I am actually choking on laughter from that question

I would watch a Let's Play of that :D
    How are you guys ?
    I'm the youngest girl of my family so im not pressured .....yet. and plum im not looking forward to be peer-pressured to have a kiddo.

Welcome back to the forums :D We've just been way off anything related to Phan since there's not much happening in the Phandom right now.

Speaking of, I just spent way longer than I'd care to admit researching on how likely mine and Phil's kids would be redheads, as I'm a redhead, too. (the answer is highly D:)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    How are you guys ?

That's cool that you've got another niece or nehpew coming :) You might not get pressured, I've only had one person say something once (my grandpa, and he didn't mean it in a mean or rude way). Although to be honest, I can't remember if a stranger has ever said anything, but if they have, screw them. Although at lot of the time people just assume I'm a mom and I don't have my kids with me.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited June 2017
    Man. I've always wanted to do that "taking care of a robot baby thing". The closest I got was my friend and I creating a child from our genes in bio.

:lol: if someone created the "Raising an Emo Boyband" challenge I would totally beta test it.

Hey @nani! As mintycupcake said, we don't really have much Phandom-related stuff to talk about. Congrats on your nephew/niece! My friend is actually about to become an aunt in a few hours, and she's freaking out a bit haha. I'm actually the oldest cousin, so I'm not really sure how to help her lol. Everything's going well, luckily!

Anywho, how have your Friday's gone? Now that there's nothing going on w/ d&p, I guess we have to make awkward small talk
    Or we could just ignore each other. We do that a lot, too. :D

I'll go see if Oqua has posted anything good...
    .... I... I could show you guys my incomplete, non-sexual, closed triad fan fiction. :#

fanfictioncoverstory_04.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Or we could just ignore each other. We do that a lot, too. :D

I'll go see if Oqua has posted anything good...
    .... I... I could show you guys my incomplete, non-sexual, closed triad fan fiction. :#

fanfictioncoverstory_04.jpg

:lol: you mean you don't want to interact with us 24/7? For shame

ohmygod Bob's Burger's is the best!!

(also please link us your fanfiction omf)
    I haven't posted it anywhere because it's incomplete :# . Should I just post it here in a spoiler?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Also, I don't know why I'm complaining about never having the crying doll. I had 7 tamogotchi/giga/nano pets, two furbies and this game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKTxlagx57o
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    How are you guys ?

That's cool that you've got another niece or nehpew coming :) You might not get pressured, I've only had one person say something once (my grandpa, and he didn't mean it in a mean or rude way). Although to be honest, I can't remember if a stranger has ever said anything, but if they have, screw them. Although at lot of the time people just assume I'm a mom and I don't have my kids with me.

Gosh, I know this struggle. I went out with my brother and his two kids several times and I got quite a few stares. You just have to ignore them. It's not worth worrying about.

But congrats!
    Kandy wrote: »
    Man. I've always wanted to do that "taking care of a robot baby thing". The closest I got was my friend and I creating a child from our genes in bio.

:lol: if someone created the "Raising an Emo Boyband" challenge I would totally beta test it.

Hey @nani! As mintycupcake said, we don't really have much Phandom-related stuff to talk about. Congrats on your nephew/niece! My friend is actually about to become an aunt in a few hours, and she's freaking out a bit haha. I'm actually the oldest cousin, so I'm not really sure how to help her lol. Everything's going well, luckily!

Anywho, how have your Friday's gone? Now that there's nothing going on w/ d&p, I guess we have to make awkward small talk

nO @Kandy you do not want to take care of a freaking electronic baby. I thought I did too. It ended up being the most miserable weekend of my life. There was something wrong with my baby, so whenever it cried and wanted to be fed, I couldn't feed it. No matter what, the baby wouldn't take the bottle and wouldn't take anything else. So we would just have to let it cry and scream out for a solid 5 minutes. It doesn't sound that bad, but there were so many times that I was crying from the stress. And the very last night I had it, it woke up 14 times. Just to cry for a bottle (which we couldn't provide it with).

Ah, I love awkward small talk. I'm forced to do it every single day since I work in retail. Oh, how's my Friday going? One word: work.
    I haven't posted it anywhere because it's incomplete :# . Should I just post it here in a spoiler?

Omg yessss post it. I used to love writing fan fictions (and reading them). I need something new to add to my Wattpad library :D

I would honestly take that game over the real electronic baby I had.
    giphy.gif
    How are you guys ?

Gosh, I know this struggle. I went out with my brother and his two kids several times and I got quite a few stares. You just have to ignore them. It's not worth worrying about.

But congrats!

nO @Kandy you do not want to take care of a freaking electronic baby. I thought I did too. It ended up being the most miserable weekend of my life. There was something wrong with my baby, so whenever it cried and wanted to be fed, I couldn't feed it. No matter what, the baby wouldn't take the bottle and wouldn't take anything else. So we would just have to let it cry and scream out for a solid 5 minutes. It doesn't sound that bad, but there were so many times that I was crying from the stress. And the very last night I had it, it woke up 14 times. Just to cry for a bottle (which we couldn't provide it with).

Ah, I love awkward small talk. I'm forced to do it every single day since I work in retail. Oh, how's my Friday going? One word: work.

Omg yessss post it. I used to love writing fan fictions (and reading them). I need something new to add to my Wattpad library :D

I would honestly take that game over the real electronic baby I had.

Oh yeah, the game was super easy, they were just really cute. But a bit boring. I think maybe once one of them wouldn't stop crying so I just used the *Send to Grandma's" feature and then she was grandma's problem :D

You work retail? You poor thing!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Also, I don't know why I'm complaining about never having the crying doll. I had 7 tamogotchi/giga/nano pets, two furbies and this game

Good... good god. That's... not terrifying at all

Also omg we would love to read your fanfiction. Even if it's unfinished
    How are you guys ?

But congrats!

Omf. That sounds horrible?? Why did they let you take a malfunctioning one home? God this sound like something that's supposed to make you not want to have children. Though I guess it's kinda realistic. Sometimes babies just... cry. For no reason. But still. That sounds torturous.

This is why I want to adopt older kids, if I do ever have kids :lol:

Aw, you're in retail? Ugh, you have to deal with the rudest people sometimes :confused:

No, they were totally cute, I swear!

Ok, well, just a couple of note: 1) I am suuuuuper bad at adapting other people's voices. Like, amazingly bad. I asked my friend who does Supernatural fanfiction how she does it and she was just like "I dunno, I've never really thought about it, I just do it." So if anyone has any pointers or knows where I might read pointers on how to do that, that'd be.... ace :P 2) I know that they've both said/implied they wouldn't/don't refer to their significant others as "babe" or that sort of thing, but I hate the fics that say "your name" or "yn", so I just went with nicknames instead. 3) I know in the phandom, it is popular to depict Phil as the top, but if Phan exists, I say not a freaking chance. And my fic is written as such.

And now that I have (hopefully) lowered your expectations, here is my woohoo free, closed triad, incomplete fanfic.
    The problem with Dan's room was even though it wasn't right next to the kitchen like Phil's is, it was still close enough that when the kettle started whistling, it woke me up. I rolled over with a groan, pulling the duvet over my head. If Phil was boiling hot water, that meant only one thing.

A few minutes later, I hear him gently padding up to the door. He opens it slowly, but the light still assaults my eyes.

“Poppet,” he calls softly.

He pads up to the bed.

“Good morning poppet. It's time to get up.”

“Go away,” I shout into a pillow.

“C'mon, poppet. You can't sleep the day away,” he calmly chides.

“Why bloody not?”

I throw the duvet back with a dramatic huff. I sit up and am greeted by a steaming cup of tea and Phil's softly smiling face.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 it, I curse silently to myself. Like I could be mad a that sweet face for long.

I take the mug from him, the smell of Earl Grey wafts over to me.

He already knows what to do get me up in the morning. I grin to myself.

“What?”

I shake my head. “Nothing.”

“So,” I continue. “Is Dan home yet?” I already know the answer. He would never let Phil wake me up by himself. And Dan's methods of getting me out of bed are far less gentle.

It is Phil's turn to shake his head. “No, and not for a while, I'm afraid.” He sits down on the edge of the bed.

I sulk internally. While it can be nice to be on my own, or just spend time with Phil, I wanted to start my day with both of them. But I shake those feelings off, not wanting to hurt Phil's feelings.

“Well, then, how shall we keep ourselves entertained until he gets home?”

“Wellll, it is breakfast time....”

Bingo.

I playfully ignore his bait. “Mmm,” I take a sip of tea. “It is breakfast time isn't? Just pour me a bowl of whatever cereal you're having.”

“Or... you could make pancakes, instead?”

I sigh theatrically and flop back on to the pillows.

“They're so much work,” I grouse.

Fear flashes momentarily across Phil's face.

You idiot, I berate myself.

I reach up and cup my fingers under his chin, caressing my thumb over his jawline.

“If it's pancakes you want, pancakes you shall receive, Handsome.”

He catches my hand in his and lifts it to his mouth, his lips just caressing my palm. The tenderness of the gesture makes me catch my breath. I lean against him, my head on his shoulder. Sometimes, I forget how my sarcasm can come across. I have to be more careful with Phil; he is often timid and unsure, like an outcast in his own relationship. He seems to think he is the third wheel and we will cast him out at anytime, even though I am the newcomer. I feel guilty for wishing it wasn't going to be just us this morning. I should be more grateful for having him, let alone both of them.

He pulls on my ponytail, raising my chin so he can look deep in my eyes. Whatever he is searching for, he finds, and he leans down all tells me he forgives me with his lips.

“So. Breakfast?”

I open my eyes slowly, a smile spreading across my face.

“Go pre-heat the stove top.”

As he leaves, I hearing him humming. Relief washes over me, knowing he is happy enough to be doing that. I sing along softly, until I can't hear him anymore over the ruckus he makes in the kitchen, getting out the ingredients for pancakes.

Maybe it's much too early in the game, but I thought I'd ask you just the same. What are you doing New Year's? New Year's eve?

I flop back on to the pillows and sip my tea.

A couple hours later, we have eaten breakfast, showered, and dressed. And there is still no sign of Dan. He isn't even answering our text messages.

“Where is he? Why is it taking so long,” I whine to Phil.

“He's doing something for work. I don't know why it's taking so long.”

But he sounds unsure of himself. He's not a very good liar. I eye him suspiciously.

Maybe he's buying my Christmas present!

“Did he say he had to run any errands after he was through with his meeting,” I ask slyly.

I can practically see Phil break into a sweat.

“N-not, not that he mentioned,” he stutters.

My face lights up.

“Liar! Is he getting my Christmas present”

Phil stares determinedly at the wall.

“He IS! Ooo, what's he getting me,” I demand.

“I don't know,” he confesses. Much to my displeasure, I can tell this time he is telling the truth.

“Well, where is he going? Maybe we can suss it out!”

“Poppet, please,” he says wearily. “Don't ruin the surprise.”

I cross my arms and pout. But Phil's not budging.

“Let's do something to try and take your mind off it, ok? Maybe a video game?”

“Just Dance! I wanna play Just Dance,” I half shout.

“Or, instead of exercising, we could play Mario Party?”

“Oh, all right then.”

I grab a controller and plop down onto the couch while Phil inserts the disc.

“I get to be Daisy, though.”

“Oh, I wanted to be Daisy,” he replies sarcastically.

I stink my tongue out at him.

Halfway through our second round, we hear the key in the lock.

“Dan's home!”

I rocket off the couch, throwing down my controller, and run to the top of the stairs. Phil's close behind me.

“Hello Daddy!”

Dan chuckles and shakes his head.

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

“Hey Dan.” As Dan reaches the top of the stairs, Phil leans over, brushing his lips against Dan's cheek. I wrap my arms around him in greeting, while also trying to inconspicuously run my hands over his pockets, looking for tell-tale lumps.

“Why do I feel like less like you're saying hello and more like I'm being frisked?”

I casually grab his bag, acting like I'm going to put it away for him.

“That's because you are. She figured out what you were up to.”

“Phil!” The tone of Dan's voice can only be described as exasperated. I turn to defend him, but am taken by surprise as Dan grabs my wrists and use his body weight to press me up against the wall. I drop his bag and he pins my arms above me. Phil slides up behind him and wraps his arms around him, his chin resting on Dan's shoulder.

“Trying to spoil your Christmas? Naughty little kitten,” Dan murmurs huskily. “Phil, what should we do with this naughty little kitten?”

“I think we should punish her, Dan.”

“I agree Phil. The question is – how?”

Goosebumps ripple across my flesh, my whole body feeling hot.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

How are you guys ?

But congrats!

Omf. That sounds horrible?? Why did they let you take a malfunctioning one home? God this sound like something that's supposed to make you not want to have children. Though I guess it's kinda realistic. Sometimes babies just... cry. For no reason. But still. That sounds torturous.

Aw, you're in retail? Ugh, you have to deal with the rudest people sometimes :confused:

Yes. Retail sucks. But hey, I have a lot of great stories to tell.

Like this one time. This man came in. He bought 10 hot glue guns. A bunch of glue sticks. A bunch of Elmer's glue. Some tacky glue. And some super glue... I still don't know what he was gluing..

Today, an woman came in and bought 124 grape vines. We have a ton of fake grape vines that we clearanced, and apparently she just needed that many grape vines for all her false grape needs.

Ok, well, just a couple of note: 1) I am suuuuuper bad at adapting other people's voices. Like, amazingly bad. I asked my friend who does Supernatural fanfiction how she does it and she was just like "I dunno, I've never really thought about it, I just do it." So if anyone has any pointers or knows where I might read pointers on how to do that, that'd be.... ace :P 2) I know that they've both said/implied they wouldn't/don't refer to their significant others as "babe" or that sort of thing, but I hate the fics that say "your name" or "yn", so I just went with nicknames instead. 3) I know in the phandom, it is popular to depict Phil as the top, but if Phan exists, I say not a freaking chance. And my fic is written as such.

And now that I have (hopefully) lowered your expectations, here is my woohoo free, closed triad, incomplete fanfic.
    The problem with Dan's room was even though it wasn't right next to the kitchen like Phil's is, it was still close enough that when the kettle started whistling, it woke me up. I rolled over with a groan, pulling the duvet over my head. If Phil was boiling hot water, that meant only one thing.

A few minutes later, I hear him gently padding up to the door. He opens it slowly, but the light still assaults my eyes.

He pads up to the bed.

“Why bloody not?”

I throw the duvet back with a dramatic huff. I sit up and am greeted by a steaming cup of tea and Phil's softly smiling face.

plum it, I curse silently to myself. Like I could be mad a that sweet face for long.

“What?”

“So,” I continue. “Is Dan home yet?” I already know the answer. He would never let Phil wake me up by himself. And Dan's methods of getting me out of bed are far less gentle.

It is Phil's turn to shake his head. “No, and not for a while, I'm afraid.” He sits down on the edge of the bed.

I sulk internally. While it can be nice to be on my own, or just spend time with Phil, I wanted to start my day with both of them. But I shake those feelings off, not wanting to hurt Phil's feelings.

Bingo.

I playfully ignore his bait. “Mmm,” I take a sip of tea. “It is breakfast time isn't? Just pour me a bowl of whatever cereal you're having.”

You plum, I berate myself.

I reach up and cup my fingers under his chin, caressing my thumb over his jawline.

He catches my hand in his and lifts it to his mouth, his lips just caressing my palm. The tenderness of the gesture makes me catch my breath. I lean against him, my head on his shoulder. Sometimes, I forget how my sarcasm can come across. I have to be more careful with Phil; he is often timid and unsure, like an outcast in his own relationship. He seems to think he is the third wheel and we will cast him out at anytime, even though I am the newcomer. I feel guilty for wishing it wasn't going to be just us this morning. I should be more grateful for having him, let alone both of them.

He pulls on my ponytail, raising my chin so he can look deep in my eyes. Whatever he is searching for, he finds, and he leans down all tells me he forgives me with his lips.

“So. Breakfast?”

As he leaves, I hearing him humming. Relief washes over me, knowing he is happy enough to be doing that. I sing along softly, until I can't hear him anymore over the ruckus he makes in the kitchen, getting out the ingredients for pancakes.

Maybe it's much too early in the game, but I thought I'd ask you just the same. What are you doing New Year's? New Year's eve?

A couple hours later, we have eaten breakfast, showered, and dressed. And there is still no sign of Dan. He isn't even answering our text messages.

But he sounds unsure of himself. He's not a very good liar. I eye him suspiciously.

“Did he say he had to run any errands after he was through with his meeting,” I ask slyly.

My face lights up.

“I don't know,” he confesses. Much to my displeasure, I can tell this time he is telling the truth.

“Oh, all right then.”

“Dan's home!”

I rocket off the couch, throwing down my controller, and run to the top of the stairs. Phil's close behind me.

“Hello Daddy!”

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

“Hey Dan.” As Dan reaches the top of the stairs, Phil leans over, brushing his lips against Dan's cheek. I wrap my arms around him in greeting, while also trying to inconspicuously run my hands over his pockets, looking for tell-tale lumps.

“Why do I feel like less like you're saying hello and more like I'm being frisked?”

“Phil!” The tone of Dan's voice can only be described as exasperated. I turn to defend him, but am taken by surprise as Dan grabs my wrists and use his body weight to press me up against the wall. I drop his bag and he pins my arms above me. Phil slides up behind him and wraps his arms around him, his chin resting on Dan's shoulder.

“Trying to spoil your Christmas? Naughty little kitten,” Dan murmurs huskily. “Phil, what should we do with this naughty little kitten?”

I'm the bleedin' queen of fan fictions. If you ever want pointer's, I'm happy to share my experience.
    giphy.gif
    edited June 2017

How are you guys ?

But congrats!

Yes. Retail plum. But hey, I have a lot of great stories to tell.

Like this one time. This man came in. He bought 10 hot glue guns. A bunch of glue sticks. A bunch of Elmer's glue. Some tacky glue. And some super glue... I still don't know what he was gluing..

Today, an woman came in and bought 124 grape vines. We have a ton of fake grape vines that we clearanced, and apparently she just needed that many grape vines for all her false grape needs.

I remember when I was working retail this woman asked me where the baby stuff is, she's looking for a gift, and I told her the two locations and a little while later I found her in the toddlers section (aka NOT where I told her to go) and I said "Oh did you need me to take you to the baby stuff?" And she goes "Yes, please!" So I take her and her daughter over to it and she looks at me all annoyed and goes "We've already looked through this stuff. All of it looks like pajamas." OK - first of all, no it doesn't and secondly, they're BABIES. Newborns slept on 18 hours a day on average! He doesn't need a tiny 5 piece suit, complete with top hat and cane! It took all my strength not to shake her.

He pads up to the bed.

“Why bloody not?”

plum it, I curse silently to myself. Like I could be mad a that sweet face for long.

“What?”

Bingo.

“So. Breakfast?”

My face lights up.

“Oh, all right then.”

“Dan's home!”

“Hello Daddy!”

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

I'm the bleedin' queen of fan fictions. If you ever want pointer's, I'm happy to share my experience.

Thanks! That's really nice of you. :)

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

How are you guys ?

But congrats!

I remember when I was working retail this woman asked me where the baby stuff is, she's looking for a gift, and I told her the two locations and a little while later I found her in the toddlers section (aka NOT where I told her to go) and I said "Oh did you need me to take you to the baby stuff?" And she goes "Yes, please!" So I take her and her daughter over to it and she looks at me all annoyed and goes "We've already looked through this stuff. All of it looks like pajamas." OK - first of all, no it doesn't and secondly, they're BABIES. Newborns slept on 18 hours a day on average! He doesn't need a tiny 5 piece suit, complete with top hat and cane! It took all my strength not to shake her.

He pads up to the bed.

“Why bloody not?”

“What?”

Bingo.

“So. Breakfast?”

My face lights up.

“Oh, all right then.”

“Dan's home!”

“Hello Daddy!”

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

Gosh, retail can suck. But it has it's perks. I mean, some days I absolutely hate my job, but other days I don't even feel like I'm at work. It all depends on what they have me doing and who I'm working with.

Of course! So do you post on Wattpad or anything? I feel like I've already asked you that (sorry lol)
    giphy.gif

How are you guys ?

But congrats!

He pads up to the bed.

“Why bloody not?”

“What?”

Bingo.

“So. Breakfast?”

My face lights up.

“Oh, all right then.”

“Dan's home!”

“Hello Daddy!”

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

Gosh, retail can suck. But it has it's perks. I mean, some days I absolutely hate my job, but other days I don't even feel like I'm at work. It all depends on what they have me doing and who I'm working with.

Of course! So do you post on Wattpad or anything? I feel like I've already asked you that (sorry lol)

Nope, no WattPad for me. I hadn't even heard of it until fairly recently. Cuz of the Phandom, naturally. I had never even written a Fanfic before.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

How are you guys ?

But congrats!

He pads up to the bed.

“Why bloody not?”

“What?”

Bingo.

“So. Breakfast?”

My face lights up.

“Oh, all right then.”

“Dan's home!”

“Hello Daddy!”

“Hello kitten. Hi Phil.”

Nope, no WattPad for me. I hadn't even heard of it until fairly recently. Cuz of the Phandom, naturally. I had never even written a Fanfic before.

Oh! I've been using Wattpad since... The beginning. All the way back to in my cringey years of Twilight fan fictions. Well, you should consider publishing on there! I'd love to read more of your fanfictions and with Wattpad, I can get notified when you update them :)
    giphy.gif
    GUYS I NEED HELP.

Since you guys are the only people on the forums that truly understand my Dan and Phil obsession, I figured this was the best place to ask for help rather than making my own thread. As you know, I got a new computer for my birthday (yay), bUt, none of my mods got transferred onto the new computer properly... I've managed to find the majority of them (or something just close) but I am really struggling to find the Dan and Phil t-shirt cc that I used to have. I don't remember how I Found it, where I found it, or anything. But could you guys help me??

It was two different 'packs' of shirts. One pack of them resembled Dan's shirts, and the other Phil's shirts. I've been searching for them forever, but I can't seem to find them again.

HELP??
    giphy.gif
    @mintycupcake you should totally post the whole thing!! Idk what you were worried about-what you posted was actually pretty good. I only saw a few grammatical errors, so if you do decide to post it, I can totally beta and help correct those

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/dan-and-phils-buttoned-shirts/id/1363282/

http://fuckyeahunbichobolita.tumblr.com/post/105086737610/hi-200-followers-you-guys-are-insane-thank-so

Are either of these it?
    Also, there are a couple places you could post it.

Wattpad, as summerjase said. If you have a tumblr, there's http://phanfic.tumblr.com (I don't actually have a tumblr, but you can access it without one, luckily. Idk if that's only for reading, or if you can post without a tumblr, too, though).

There's also ArchiveOfOurOwn (AO3), which is what I usually use. Though not for Phanfics. That's my go-to for kylux, lams, etc., but most quality Phanfiction is on that tumblr site I mentioned.
    @mintycupcake you should totally post the whole thing!! Idk what you were worried about-what you posted was actually pretty good. I only saw a few grammatical errors, so if you do decide to post it, I can totally beta and help correct those

https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-male-teenadultelder-everyday/title/dan-and-phils-buttoned-shirts/id/1363282/

http://fuckyeahunbichobolita.tumblr.com/post/105086737610/hi-200-followers-you-guys-are-insane-thank-so

Are either of these it?

Aw, thanks. That's nice of you to say. I haven't finished it, so there's nothing else to post. I'm not sure if I'm going to write anymore fanfics, I was going through a hard time and just wrote it to cheer myself up. I already have my hands full writing my Simslit and my book.

I don't have any CC, but those are so cute, even I may have to download them! :o
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Are either of these it?

Aw, thanks. That's nice of you to say. I haven't finished it, so there's nothing else to post. I'm not sure if I'm going to write anymore fanfics, I was going through a hard time and just wrote it to cheer myself up. I already have my hands full writing my Simslit and my book.

If you ever do end up posting it, let us know. And you're writing a book? That's so cool! What genre is it?