The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    And let's not forget Phil's inability to take care of a plant, let alone a child!

Oh, and recently, I realized in the picture of Dan holding their friend's baby, he has a pillow under his arm. You know, like you do with a child to KEEP THEM FROM DROPPING IT. DAN'S FRIEND WAS WORRIED HE'D DROP HER BABY!

0e3de04aa2d0a5e6ab003f7e06c7bf42.jpg

Yeah, they're so not ready for kids. :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited March 2017
    I even saw someone saying Phil was pregnant. I know some schools have abstinence-only education, but come on! Also, I thought Phil's supposed to be the top? (I legit don't understand where people get that idea from, but if I'm going to play their game, might as well play by their rules.)

Nuuu, I'm faithful to the Howlters! You will never sway me! :p

I...didn't even know that that was a rule. I tend to stay away from m-preg fics haha. all I know is that there's something called "knotting" and I don't want to know the details

Aww I could never dis the beautiful howlters :heart: I just love the pancakes tbh :lol: I can't wait for Evan to be a creepy stalker like his mom
    :lol: oh my god I'm laughing so hard omg. I think I actually woke up my parents. I can't... I can't get over that photo hahaha. there is NO way they're ready for a kid. and like, not to mention, not everyone wants kids? maybe they don't. though I guess they have said before that they want kids, but people change

*shrug*. Phil's already got his hands full w/ his secret wife, baby, and his plants
    Ha, don't get me wrong, I don't read m-preg fics either! Just more basing this on the idea that Phil is supposedly the top and the bottom is usually viewed as the "feminine/wife" role (although whether this is ok is debatable)

I ship Davan though! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Haha, omg, I'm glad I can't wake up my parents, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying right now!

HE'S NOT EVEN SUPPORTING HER HEAD! :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    :lol: I actually didn't know that haha. you learn something new everyday, huh? god well. If Phil somehow gets pregnant then I'll believe anything. I just... I think I'll probably go into shock if some insane Phandom member like pledges their soul to satan so that can happen

oh my god same :lol: my friend kept telling me how creepy that was cause they're like, two, but like I ship them more in an adorable friendship-y way? Like if they get older and date then all my dreams will come true, but honestly I just wanna see them hug atm. lmao if they do hug my heart's gonna explode

haha if I get in trouble I'm blaming you, random stranger on the internet.

oh my g o d HER HEAD IS LIKE LOOSE AND DANGLY

I just want to pick her up and give dan a little motherly swat. I didn't notice any of that before but. god. now I notice how he's not supporting her at a l l and I ju s t

Nope. I don't trust either of those men with a baby. If they adopt a baby, Louise needs to move in permanently or smth 'cause that kid isn't gonna live long enough to even know what an m-preg fic is

which... I guess isn't a bad thing, per say. Still. Bottom line. If either of them ever adopts a kid, they've gotta adopt one that's at least 10 or smth
    Yes, toddlers hugging each other is so cute!

Haha, you'd made me think of this :D

bad-people-on-the-internet_o_285945.jpg

Hopefully by the time they have children, they'll have enough sense to take a parenting class. If not, they'll always have me, their wife :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    oh god stop :lol: I'm laughing really hard again no. I think I woke up the dog good lord

hopefully omg. or maybe just get a few parenting books or something

~le gasp~ was that the big news? the big video was actually a collab between the three of you, where they introduce their m-preg baby Susan 666 and their new wife, you? 🐸🐸🐸🐸, even Shane's conspiracy video about them doesn't delve as deep as this theory. we must keep this away from the rest of the phandom
    Shhh, please don't tell my secret!

(I just watched Hello Internet. for the first time. I've never made it more than 20 seconds because of the cringe. I am now paralyzed from the cringe. Send help. Please.)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    it's just between you and me. and...anyone else who reads this thread.
    so yeah, you and me :wink:

oh my god you poor soul. brb calling 911 as we type. cringe induced shock. I'm sure they've gotten plenty of calls about that in the past.

I've watched the whole thing, but I can barely get past the part when everything is rainbow and he's got the slinky in his mouth
    I know, I think we've scared everyone off!

I can usually only make it to the part where he pulls the little - wait, what are those called? Confetti cracker thingy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    :lol:@everyone please come back we promise to never mention m-preg again

Party poppers? Poppers? All I know is that they're explosive and terrifying

wait that's the part with the reaaaally long silence that needs a jump cut, right? :lol: let's just say I've only seen the video once for a reason
    but hey, as dan said, it shows how far he's come, right?
    M-preg! I'm screaming! :D

I don't know, I usually go back immediately at that point! I actually think it's kind of cute, up until that point. I probably would have subscribed to him anyway, if I had seen that when he first posted it, tbh. That accent is my kryptonite.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    :lol: shh you'll wake up my parents... again.. somehow

that's actually why I subscribed to them in the first place haha. I could not get over their adorable accents. Though, now I barely even notice their accents, which makes me feel kinda sad. irish accents have replaced british ones as my weakness haha

heh. if you'd subscribed back then, who knows what would've happened? :open_mouth: maybe my awesome theory would be true
    edited March 2017
    No, I know what you mean! They sound perfectly normal to me now, so sad. :'(

I've actually wondered if I knew Phil back when he was Snowdude on AIM. I tried to check, but I couldn't log into my account. Now that would have been something! You could all be watching my daily vlogs on my channel TheAmazingFamily *plugs Monsoon in hopes of getting free clothes* :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    :lol: it's a shame you couldn't log in! I feel like if you did talk to him in the past, that's the kind of thing that can make your year

hahaha is it bad that I would actually watch that? Though, I'm wondering how Dan would fit into all of this, if he even would at all?

Oh, and you guys need to have a dog. Then at least one of them can live out the dream of owning a dog
    edited March 2017
    If I'd actually talked to him, I'd totally tell him. I think I might have, for real though? Did he used to have another video on AIM conversations he'd had? Cuz I swear I remember there was one where he said it was snowing and the person he was talking to swore it wasn't, and I actually remember having a conversation like that with someone. I forgot who I was talking to and thought I was talking to someone local and then when I realized we'd been arguing over nothing, I got embarrassed and blocked them. But then I was going to show that video to someone and I couldn't find it?

OK, we'll be TheAmazingFamilyisnotonFire :D

I'm not really a dog person though D:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Honestly, I'm not sure. But since there's nothing to disprove it, who's t say it didn't happen? :smirk: but seriously, that would actually be really cool if that did happen!! trippy, but cool

:lol: it's perfect

maybe a lot of cats then?
    ugh 🐸🐸🐸🐸 phil's allergic
    I was going to suggest hamsters, but... *shudder*

maybe no pets then?
    edited March 2017
    It would make sense, too, because I was always throwing myself at guys who were from the UK and/or said they snowboard/skateboard/surf (I had a type, OK? :D )

They'll be BrotherHusbands :D

I would say I'd be open to a Siberian Husky, I had one before and she was the best. But no one would take that dog running in our family :D Do Shibes smell? I hate dog smell, but if they don't smell, I might be open to a Shibe or two.

(I abuse this face :D )
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    GUYS. GUYS. So, I have this thread starred because this is the only place I can actually talk about Dan and Phil to people that like Dan and Phil too.. Well, I haven't been on here for a few weeks, and I came back, I HAD 65 NOTIFICATIONS FROM THIS. So, would someone please explain what I missed out on so I don't have to read though 10 pages of comments?
    giphy.gif
    @Summerjase um you mostly missed @Kandy and I being ridiculous and discussing m-preg and @LuckyKittenCat being Luckykittencat. I can't think of anything specific that we've discussed while you were away.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited March 2017
    Hmm, I just went back and I don't know why you have 65 notifications. No one posted anything for over a month since you and Lucky discussed fics. Then Kandy and discussed what Dan's "long-time coming" video might be and were generally silly. It's only three-ish pages. If you haven't seen it, I also posted the pic of Dan holding Emily the baby; that's on this page.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    https://youtu.be/L0dsyXzmHFM

It's Phil's YouTube anniversary! :)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Eeek happy YouTube anniversary Phil!!