Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    HEY PHANDOM FRIENDS. I ordered Dan's bed sheets from IKEA and they came today! :lol: I'm officially Phan trash.

Do you have a hat?

I'm not Summerjase, but I have a Llama hat! xD Bought it donkeys ago, when Dan was first selling it on District Lines! ;)

SAMEEE. I never wear it, though. Too many haters >.>
    giphy.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    HEY PHANDOM FRIENDS. I ordered Dan's bed sheets from IKEA and they came today! :lol: I'm officially Phan trash.

Yay Phan trash! I have the same one as Phil in my room and Dan in my guestroom. They pill so much, I deeply regret it. I don't understand how there's look so nice, unless they are lying to us and they never actually wash them lol

Do you have an actual comforter or do you just have the duvet cover?

I have the Ikea duvet covers.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Yay Phan trash! I have the same one as Phil in my room and Dan in my guestroom. They pill so much, I deeply regret it. I don't understand how there's look so nice, unless they are lying to us and they never actually wash them lol

Well, thanks for the heads up! Wait you're supposed to wash duvet covers..?
    giphy.gif
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    edited February 2017

Do you have a hat?

... Is that a reference to the hat fic... I'm going to pretend it's not...

OFC I DO. I've had the llama hat since it originally came out then I bought the lion hat when it came out.

wait- the wat?
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • EmeraldDSEmeraldDS Posts: 42 Member
    Does IKEA still have the covers? I'm thinking of getting Phil's because I suck...
    edited February 2017

Well, thanks for the heads up! Wait you're supposed to wash duvet covers..?

It wouldn't hurt :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited February 2017
    EmeraldDS wrote: »
    Does IKEA still have the covers? I'm thinking of getting Phil's because I suck...

Yup, it's called Brunkrissla, and it's available in Phil's colors, Dan's colors, and then a red based palette.

And then I've seen some people who've apparently purchased a comforter set that looks like the blue version from Macy's. I don't know if that's still available though.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    is no one going to answer ?

Do you have a hat?

OFC I DO. I've had the llama hat since it originally came out then I bought the lion hat when it came out.

wait- the wat?

• DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    so to answer your question: I DUNNO
    THE ONLY TIME THEY SHOW THEIR AGE IS NEVAH

I feel like they've showed the age panel with Tabitha once...

The problem is that we need Tabitha's panel to have been up twice on two DIFFERENT episodes, or else we can't confirm if she's aging! xD

Darn you Dan and Phil! *shakes fist*

As a side note, wouldn't it be funny if Phil randomly joined the Sims Forums? xD (Phil has played TS3 loads, so he's more likely to join the forums lol) Then again, they'd probably get scared off at the fact there's a thread dedicated to them! :P
  • KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member

The problem is that we need Tabitha's panel to have been up twice on two DIFFERENT episodes, or else we can't confirm if she's aging! xD

As a side note, wouldn't it be funny if Phil randomly joined the Sims Forums? xD (Phil has played TS3 loads, so he's more likely to join the forums lol) Then again, they'd probably get scared off at the fact there's a thread dedicated to them! :P

oh gosh I would probably die XD Like, they've probably gotten used to it by now, but as someone who isn't a huge internet star, the idea that people would make a thread specifically about me is a bit creepy.

but again, they're probably used to it by now

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

you don't wanna know O-O

I hope not! That would ruin my master plan to meet them, pretend I've never heard of them, and marry them both :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Didn't they just show it when she was a young adult because they were checking her age to make sure she wasn't going to age up soon? It wouldn't matter now since they aged her up for Dil's birthday.

Could somebody ask them?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

Y-y-you don't know what the hat fic is? YOU ARE BLESSED. DON'T READ IT. IT'LL RUIN YOUR LIFE. SAVE YOURSELF.
    giphy.gif

Didn't they just show it when she was a young adult because they were checking her age to make sure she wasn't going to age up soon? It wouldn't matter now since they aged her up for Dil's birthday.

Could somebody ask them?

Maybe I'll get inspired later to count how many days Dil has been alive... I've been watching DnP non stop all day.
    giphy.gif
    EmeraldDS wrote: »

Yep. I just ordered mine a week ago and it arrived yesterday.

Phil's - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70043770/
    Dan's - http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20099547/
    giphy.gif
    I just called to cancel an appointment and the tech who took my call apparently thought I said my last name was Howell and for a brief moment it was like all my dreams had come true. #blessed :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Kandy wrote: »

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

you don't wanna know O-O

WHERE IS IT. WHEEREREEEEEEEEEEEE :D

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

you don't wanna know O-O

... I'm not paying your therapy bills later in life...
    giphy.gif
    I just called to cancel an appointment and the tech who took my call apparently thought I said my last name was Howell and for a brief moment it was like all my dreams had come true. #blessed :D

Amazing :lol:
    giphy.gif
    Last night, I realized Monday was Phil's Golden Birthday, which some people believe leads to a lucky year. Maybe they'll finally buy a house and get a dog???

Also, I know it's not surprising that they met with Zoe for her Make a Wish wish, I mean of course they would, that's the sort of people they are. But they're just so sweet, ugh, it makes me want to punch them.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    edited February 2017

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

you don't wanna know O-O

... I'm not paying your therapy bills later in life...
    You shouldn't have posted that link; I don't think you understand how curious I am, to the point where I don't really care about my own sanity...

Well, I'm not going to read it right now, but when the time is right, I know which fanfic I'm going to read! xD

P.s. Woop for the NHS; I don't have therapy bills! xD
    Last night, I realized Monday was Phil's Golden Birthday, which some people believe leads to a lucky year. Maybe they'll finally buy a house and get a dog???

Also, I know it's not surprising that they met with Zoe for her Make a Wish wish, I mean of course they would, that's the sort of people they are. But they're just so sweet, ugh, it makes me want to punch them.

Wait, when did this happen? All I can find is articles of them meeting with a cancer survivor, but it's from like 2015-ish
    Wait, when did this happen? All I can find is articles of them meeting with a cancer survivor, but it's from like 2015-ish

Today, I guess? Or yesterday for them. Everyone's reposting the photo on Instagram, they got to pet meerkats. I think one of them originally posted it.

🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Do you have a hat?

wait- the wat?

you don't wanna know O-O

[lucky is encouraging you to delete that link LOL] :D

I managed to read it.
    help.
    I need therapy now.