Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Lopez Family?

So, I'm playing on legacy island 3 for my Crown legacy and one of the little blurs talks about "the original" families being added. One of these families is the Lopez family.

My current heir has fallen for one of the kids and so I wanted to find out more about the family, but I can't find them anywhere!

The bio doesn't give me much info and I don't know what world or series they came from. I have looked on sim wiki and it's like they never existed. I want to know if the kid she is in love with is a pre-made or it's just another baby they have had. Given he's the oldest, so I'm wanting to say he is pre-made, his name is Martin Lopez.

Does anyone know anything about then or which series they came from? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Are they a game generated family? I had a family like that once; they were called Daniels and their kids were mates with my kids.

Sadly, they moved away suddenly and I haven't ever seen them since. If you like the Lopez family, add them into the Sim Bin, in case they try to move away.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Maybe by "original" families they meant, from earlier versions of Legacy Island?
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    http://myworlds-rflong7.blogspot.com/2014/05/legacy-island-3.html?m=1

He out other families in there like the Burbs, and Bella and the Broke family and others. Those are families from Riverview, but the Lopez family is lot. And I'm led to helices, because this household has a bio that is written, that it is not a game generated family. Game generated families don't have bios.
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    The Lopez family is in the family bin, they came with the base game. Pablo and Jennifer I believe are their names. They don't have a son, that would be either player created or from story progresaion.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited October 2016
    Constance and Carlos are these ones names. Then the kids are Martin, Consuela, Betty and a baby Augustine (I suspect the two youngest Betty and Augustine are SP babies.) I wasn't planning on making them a backstory; was hoping for the easy way out.

Sad face.

I looked in the bin The family is Martinez that is a bin family. I suppose I can see how that would get mixed up with Lopez.
    Post edited by Minx on
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    edited October 2016
    Ah, I married Jennifer to a guy with the last name Lopez! Whoops, that was my bad! Serves me right for going off memory and not double checking :lol:
    Post edited by Goulsquash on
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!