Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which TS3 world is most like where you live?

Comments

• JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    Store Worlds: Aurora Skies, Dragon Valley, Monte Vista, Lunar Lakes and Moonlight Falls

Game Worlds: Appaloosa Plains, Starlight Shores (love the houses), Into the Future World (all 3 versions). I also love visiting all World Travelling EP worlds and all my families take vacations with all destinations.
  • sutivirus12sutivirus12 Posts: 110 Member
    Personally I would go for Isla Paradiso, Sims University or Bridgeport.

I LOVE the way Sims University is laid out, the "4 lane freeway", the houses and everything. Here, I would move into a cosy 3 or 4 bedroom house. :tongue:

Isla Paradiso is just the typical tropical island that I would love to go to, and I would probably own a massive mediterranean house, or a houseboat. :smiley:

Bridgeport, the way the city just works, and how it's full of life... Ah, it would be so awesome. If I lived here, I would probably try to buy myself a penthouse.
    thesims4galleryhousessignature_zps7u25o7vp.png
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited November 2016
    Something like a cross between Roaring Heights and maybe Twinbrooks. Maybe Isla Paradiso (though I live much more inland).

Er, is there a world with swamps? My state has swampy areas...
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited November 2016
    A mix of Champs Les Sims (for the location, same country) Twinbrook (for the aesthetics) and Bridgeport (I live in a city but without super high skyscrapers).
  • Cadh20000Cadh20000 Posts: 730 Member
    Of the ones I've played I guess Riverview would be the most like my area, though it is still too heavily populated(I live like 10 miles from the nearest actual town, though there is a tiny village a bit closer).
    My current Wishlist.
    My "Studio"

b736bb84-7241-48b2-94de-d977df09cdb3.png
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Oasis Landing,am not human,it is a changling ability my people have,we are simply just blending in till we take over your planet.Nothing personal just require your resources,we are short on silver and plutonium.

Another reason your my brother from another mother. I must have gotten my elf ears from my mother :p I just live in a place that is a cross between hidden springs and moonlight falls. Our father must have liked to visit outer space. Brought the 70's 80's and 90's clothes to another planet :D
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    Which one is the most like where I actually live? None of them really... I mean:

fc969aad-54e7-47d8-8496-bc6c2de5811e.png

For one, I think all TS3 worlds have hills or mountains.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    No one, or I should try searching between cc-worlds. The highest point in my city is, like, 15 meters xD It's also quite densely populated so...
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    @JoAnne65 - I think the (very old and obscure) English word for trees like that would be "pollard willow" - and I don't think I've ever seen one in Sims. And I don't think you can have a proper Dutch landscape without them... Sims worlds have hills and not enough water. :smiley:
    (That's a very pretty picture by the way!)
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @KarinL The Netherlands of course has several landscapes (small as we are, even hills in the east ^.^) but no, there is no Sims world that covers it ;) I've seen a custom made world once, representing Denmark, that one reminded me of my country a bit. Those trees aren't in there either like you say, I love them, they define the landscape where I was raised (as do the meadows and the cows and the dikes and the canals). Yes, it's a lovely picture (from the internet, I didn't take it :blush: ).
    5JZ57S6.png
  • wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited December 2016
    I would live in Hidden Springs as it is a nice neighbourhood centered around stories and families.
  • FrogsnackFrogsnack Posts: 28 Member
    I would love to live in Isla Paradiso. If it was in real life, I wouldn't have to deal with all the glitches. :p Plus its also stunning
    The same here. It was 1st EA world where I wanted really enjoy my TS3 life (after Sunset Valley and I have all EA worlds installed). Then there my only one active sim disappeared (lifeguard) due to careers outfits bug. (I'll not turn to play there - unless I'll try to Ellacharmed fixed version, because it has so many routing problems).
    After that I was tired and beginned new save in RFlong's Legacy Island III - less laggy and more EP's and Store content. ;)

Isla Paradiso without glitches and without mosquitos would be a RL dream. :smile:

There is a fixed version over at Modthesims (www (dot) modthesims (dot) info/download.php?t=514909) I haven't played it yet. I think you can also get an emptied version of the world, as there's a few sims that are known to be corrupt (like the 'Lonely Prince' one). There is a list of issues here lazykittythoughts.blogspot (dot) com/2015/07/fixing-isla-paradiso-for-gameplay (dot) html (I think I've only had the Hobart's Hideaway issue once myself and you can always delete bug spawners from buydebug menu if you want to keep that lot)
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    Riverview...yawn...but Moonlight Falls and Twinbrook are nearby.
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Maybe a mix of Twinbrook (the general landscape) with some Bridgeport buildings.
    The university world actually kind of reminds me my university, just without the classy buildings :)
    I have this dream to take one of the worlds (EA/CC) and totally renovate it so it will look like where I live. But It will take me forever..

If the question is where I would like to visit - Island Paradise without a doubt:)
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    I live in NYC, so Bridgeport, and Starlight Shores is like my birthplace, LA.
  • vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    I live in California on the coast. You have San Francisco up the coast which would be Bridgeport and Hollywood and Santa Monica down the coast. Which Hollywood would be Starlight Shores and I feel Santa Monica would be Roaring Heights. So I have to say Sunset Valley.
  • jhgkjhgkjhjhgkjhgkjh Posts: 256 Member
    As I live in most of the time in Berlin, Germany, I would have to say: Bridgeport, although we are far from the sea, it is still a city. Some month of the year I spend in Maine, USA - and where I live it is a lot like Hidden Springs.
    You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
    Maya Angelou

Please excuse my English and feel free to correct any mistake you find. :) It is not my native language.
    Gallery ID: kjhgkjgkjhgk
  • JMConceptJMConcept Posts: 123 Member
    Between Hidden springs and Moonlight Falls.

1080852-residential-msehz2-m.jpg
    a742kT4.jpg
  • karasuhimechankarasuhimechan Posts: 41 Member
    Island paradise is a bit similar... but not really, because of of some of the architecture. I think they went more for Hawaii and Jamaica rather than Puerto Rico lol
  • AmusedShadowAmusedShadow Posts: 37 Member
    Bridgeport, as I live in a big and bustling city :)
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    None of them really look like where I live... But I guess if Riverview, Sunset Valley, and Bridgeport were smushed together, it might look like my current stomping grounds.

(there's actually a town called Riverview about a 5-minute drive from here)

If I had to pick a TS3 world to live in, I'd go with either Midnight Hollow or Dragon Valley.
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Which one is the most like where I actually live? None of them really... I mean:

Looks like a flat Riverview :p Love the countryside.

For me, it would be Aurora Skies, without the sky. Lol. A small, quiet country town, with scattered houses. But near the coast, and no farming areas.
    @JMConcept wrote: »

Woah, where is that? :open_mouth:
    @JoAnne65 wrote: »

Looks like a flat Riverview :p Love the countryside.

For me, it would be Aurora Skies, without the sky. Lol. A small, quiet country town, with scattered houses. But near the coast, and no farming areas.
    @JMConcept wrote: »

Woah, where is that? :open_mouth: