Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Creative Corner

123457...Next

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    The mods have gone quiet lately so no idea what is going on :no_mouth:

But I have started a new Sims blog as another way for creative outlet :smile:

https://smoogie7.wordpress.com/
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 You need 3 posts before you can post links at the other forum. It's an anti-spam measure. :) You have three now so how about getting us started by posting your vids?!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ZeeGee Thanks for letting me know :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited March 2017
    Actually I didn't diss the creators, but the game, though people can think what they want, I really couldn't care less. People will look for any excuse to be offended and it isn't my job to nursemaid anyones feelings over something so petty as people interpreting my remarks in a way I did not intend.

Sims 4 is rubbish. I don't particularly like looking at the majority of its content, I think its awful and I stand by what I said - I don't want to have to waste my time wading through TS4 stuff looking for Sims 3 stuff.
    That is the GAME CONTENT not CREATIONS that I called rubbishy, for all the highly sensitive easily offended people. Just so we're clear.
    Unbelieveable that someone virtually has to put a disclaimer on their post because people try to read more into it than was intended.

Secondly, the topic here isn't the term I choose to use to describe sims 4, it's about getting a TS3 Creative Corner.
    However, it's quite obvious that I'm doing more harm than good in the thread, so I will bow out.

Carry on with your finger pointing, and taking intent out of context.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    I can't help but notice that there are creators corner sections for sims 1, 2 and 4, can I ask why the heck there is none for sims 3? If this is just an oversight, then I apologize for my spew after the fact. But.......if this EA's way of trying to force us all into Sims 4 full-time, then this is a total outrage and needs to be addressed! No one at EA has any right to tell us what to play, where to play, when to play or how to play any game we choose to play. We have the right to choose all that, seeing as it's our hard earned money that lines their pockets in the first place. They need to take better care of their fans.
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Good luck with getting an answer, I really hope you do. I've been waiting for the same answer for months but they decided to just close the thread rather than give an answer of any sort, or even bother to acknowledge this is a concern to some players.
    Truth is, there is a Sims 3 Creative Corner. The same one started in June of 2009.
    But for some reason unknown to us, the powers that be decided to pull that forum out of the Sims 3 section and stick it up at the top so that now everyone and the brother can stuff it up with creations from any and every game. Makes it not much fun to navigate.
    And to add insult to injury, users of versions 2 and 4 still have their very own Creative Corners in their respective sections. Sims 3? Nope.
    But good luck getting an answer ♥ I'll be watching for it.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,281 Member
    We have been trying for a long time to get a Creative Corner for TS3 as it isn't fair that TS2/TS4 has theirs in their sections as well as using the main Creative Corner up top. SimGuruDrake made a thread last year announcing changes to the forums and one of those changes was to merge the TS4 Creative Corner into it's own Creative Corner section along side creative sections for TS2/TS3 but it hasn't been done yet. Why it hasn't been yet, no one knows except for Drake as it was her that said that this was going to get done. And as Jessa_Dakkar has said, there was a thread that was made last year in October asking about the Creative Corner section that just about everyone who posted in there had tagged SimGuruDrake in hopes that she would pop in to tell us rather or not this was still going to be done but she has kept very quiet about it.
    •The Sims 4 Creative Corner will be merged into it's own Creative Corner section along side creative sections for Sims 2 and Sims 3. We really want to help highlight our creative community in one space instead of separating by which version you are playing on. - IN PROGRESS
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/891676/changes-coming-to-the-forums#latest
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top