Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

12345679...Next

Comments

• StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I'm beyond words at just how amazing the aquarium looks. You put so much effort into it, all the little extras are just great. I really like how the gift shop and cafe looks. My sims will definitely enjoy spending their days visiting this lot :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Glenkarri, Hi Vicki, Puckett Springs is beautiful and love all the outdoor space it has. And nice name you chose for the lot too. Commented on your other thread too. Awesome job as usual!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim , Wow, Paula!! Aquarium Adventure Pool looks totally awesome. Your creativity always amazes me. You think of such cool things in your builds. Well done.....will be downloading this to take a better look. Off to rec now. :)
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Date: October 11, 2016
    Username: Storietime
    Page:  here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Aquarium for Twinbrook
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: Soocoolsim

Hi @Storietime , your aquarium is ready for download. Also added some pictures. Hope you enjoy it :smiley:

[img][/img]1-AquariumCover_zps2o2dfq3k.jpg

@soocoolsim Oh wow!! That is awesome! I'm a fish and marine life fan myself, so when I saw this, I immediately stopped my game, downloaded this, and installed it. *bows in your presence*

And thank you @Storietime for suggesting this! B)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited October 2016
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Wow @Lissykin you did a great job on Jackie! I should put a request in for my cat Tiger. He died after a dog attacked him about 16 years ago. I miss my fat boy everyday. I'll have to get some pictures together for a request.

Aw, I'm so sorry about your sweet baby. I love fulfilling pet requests, so I'll watch for yours! :)<3

Edit: This is Lissykin. lol
    SLpPUp.png
    @Kamio Thanks for your request! I've added it to the Open Request list. We start a new thread for each month, so your request will move with us to November. If you need to make any updates to your request, please edit the original post. The link will be in the Open Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy simming! :)

SLpPUp.png
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    I would like to claim the following request.
    Date: September 9, 2016
    Username: anettesb
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Savvy Seller Shop for Hidden Springs
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello @anettesb , I dont need to tell you what you now must do !
    see you over on my com thread. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-nicwebb82-and-leilani-go-to-dna-anettesb-please-pop-in/p1?new=1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    I'd like to claim the following request:

Date: September 5, 2016
    Username: samjaymc
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Home (*Edit* 30x20 Lot Size) with Victorian/Traditional Interiors, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    excuse me Miss Secretary I made a request on page 7 as well
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member

Hi @winterbaby20! I see we missed acknowledging your request and I did check and our lovely Secretary did see it and it is placed on our open requests! :) You can check on our first page here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15250000/#Comment_15250000

We all love doing these requests and appreciate your support of our team! Thank You! :)
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I hope its okay to post another request so soon after my other one was completed. If not, I'll happily wait and post it again later.

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Storietime
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Soocoolsim or Sandraelle
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Uhm..how to describe this! I'm after a cosy cabin-type home, with a farmhouse feel to it.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Everything apart from Showtime and Into the Future. I also have all EA Worlds (Lucky Palms, Moonlight Falls etc) apart from Shorelight Star, so I have the CC included in those worlds too.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: At least 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I'd like the master bedroom to be large enough to have some chairs looking out of the windows, and its own bathroom. The second bedroom is for a child boy who loves cars. The third room will be used as a nursery for future children, so a colour suitable for either gender would be great; with a crib and the usual stuff for babies and toddlers. Then the rest, or any other rooms there will be, will be used as guest rooms for visiting family members.
    Number of bathrooms: 3. One on each floor, plus the master-bedroom bathroom. There can be more, but 3 is the least I'd like please
    Favorite color schemes: I'd like this house to have a lot of deep red and darker colours, like hunter green etc. It should be a very rustic home, so I would imagine there will be lots of wood and stone wall patterns rather than colours.
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: I have all store content. I'd like the water-wheel from the Old Brunch Mill set to be used if possible (no problem if it isn't!) and also the henhouse and the cow corral from the farm set.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Its for a custom world called Olympus Colorado. Its quite a dark world, with lots of sculpted mountains and fir trees. I've edited the world myself for my own personal use, and the house will be placed overlooking the ocean, so lots of big windows at the front of the house would be great.
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't have any plans as such, but I've been planning this house for a while so I've saved various photos on my Pinterest. Nothing has to be exact, but they're just to give the creator some ideas of what I like; tall walls, lots of light through windows, rich wood tones etc.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd like a garden area, it doesn't need to be big, but it'd be really nice to have a firepit or a relaxing seating area around the flowers. I'd also really like a basement in the house, I have no problem with the guest bedrooms and even laundry room down there, or it can be left empty for now. A pool is welcome but not required, but I would like a hottub somewhere for the couple to enjoy (maybe on the master bedroom balcony?).
    In my pinterest, I saved some images of cabin-type houses that I like the look of. Again, the house doesn't have to be exact or a replica, but I'd like the house to start on the first floor, I don't want a big staircase leading up to the 2nd story and that's the ground floor...hopefully that makes sense.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required, but I usually log on most days so I can answer any questions you have.
    Additional instructions? Thank you! <3 - and picture references
    romagi1 wrote: »

Hi @winterbaby20! I see we missed acknowledging your request and I did check and our lovely Secretary did see it and it is placed on our open requests! :) You can check on our first page here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15250000/#Comment_15250000

We all love doing these requests and appreciate your support of our team! Thank You! :)

Thanks! I did a bunch of catch up today, I'm dealing with a doozy of a case of strep throat. I'm glad you saw the updated list. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Storietime You're fine! I've added it to the list. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our October thread is now closed. Please join us on our November thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
  • MISSKWIECINSKIMISSKWIECINSKI Posts: 10 New Member
    Can sumone shoot me a link to the location of the open request list? I might be having a blonde moment but I am sort of chasing my tail looking for it. Sorry and thank you!